Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2581 mdnpascual

mdnpascual

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Hi!

Would like to ask if XCOM has regional restrictions?

#2582 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hotline Miami is currently free after EC coupon, if you missed out on it the last time.

It's not free.

I was charged $4.99 although it showed it's price as $4.99 and promotion applied of -$5.00.

#2583 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

It's not free.

I was charged $4.99 although it showed it's price as $4.99 and promotion applied of -$5.00.

I wasn't.

#2584 Wapcaplet

Wapcaplet

Ancient Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

It's not free.

I was charged $0.00:

Item(s) Subtotal: $4.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$4.99
-----
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $0.00

#2585 XmesX92

XmesX92

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

It's not free.

I just got it and no charge (Which is impossible, i've got no founds on my card)

#2586 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

aaaaaand of course i used my last one on the THQ pack.

#2587 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

aaaaaand of course i used my last one on the THQ pack.

I'm gonna use my last 2 coupons on AoE 3 and Fable, and that's it. I don't think that some super amazing bundle will be live on Thursday.

#2588 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

I wasn't.

I was charged $0.00:

I just got it and no charge (Which is impossible, i've got no founds on my card)

Well, I guess the system fluked with me.

I know I was charged, although it clearly showed $0.00 on my screen, but when I got the confirmation e-mail it showed $4.99 and that amount was deducted from the funds of my card.

Not sure if Hotline Miami for $5 was intentional but I'll have to send CS a message about this.

#2589 Cheesepile

Cheesepile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

TONY - any chance of getting balances acquired from mturk to be usable on digital downloads? Its an easy way to get a few bucks fast when there's one of those great deals running but you're short on cash...

#2590 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hey Tony,

Any chance of another Guild Wars 2 download deal? I missed it during the holidays because I'm dumb. :(

This!
MLIFTgM.gif

#2591 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hotline Miami back to regular price :(

#2592 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

That lasted a whole 30 minutes.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#2593 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Apparently I missed the Hotline Miami again deal by only a few minutes. :(

#2594 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

so the microsoft bundles are still coming this sunday right?

I haven't been keeping up with this thread at all this week and I just want to make sure so I don't miss them

O6d6OER.jpg

#2595 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Damm, this price match wasn't intentional then.

Wonder if Amazon will refund/credit me for the $5 that I wasn't willing to spend on this game. It clearly showed as $0.00 in the order total but I was charged of $4.99. Never needed to contact Amazon CS about a problem like this before, I'm not sure how they handle things.

#2596 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

For those wondering Max Payne 3 doesn't come with the extra DLC anymore. The free Disorganized Crime Pack is included though. Just an FYI. Still a great deal of course.

Never came with the DLC, officially. I know I didn't get any DLC last time it was on sale, so I'm not sure where people are seeing the extras. :(

#2597 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

so the microsoft bundles are still coming this sunday right?

I haven't been keeping up with this thread at all this week and I just want to make sure so I don't miss them

Yup. They start on Sunday and run through Saturday. Presumably they won't extend the coupons through to the end of the week, so it would be a good idea to buy before the end of the month if you plan to use a coupon.

Here are the Microsoft offers again for those who might have forgotten:

Offer #1 is an Arcade bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Mark of the Ninja

Offer #2 is a Fable bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fable III
Plus Fable III DLC

Offer #3 is Age of Empires III Complete Collection for $9.99 pre-coupon

Additionally, all games will be available for 75% off. But they wont be listed individually (besides AoE) on the EC list. So you wont be able to stack the coupons on the games outside of the bundles.

Edited by The End, 25 January 2013 - 01:17 AM.
spelling

#2598 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Some people who bought it earlier in Jan. came with some dlc eventhough it wasn't listed on the page.

#2599 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Some people who bought it earlier in Jan. came with some dlc eventhough it wasn't listed on the page.

Which is why saying "it no longer comes with the DLC" is inaccurate, since it never was supposed to come with the DLC, and most(?) people didn't get that.

#2600 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Damm, this price match wasn't intentional then.

Wonder if Amazon will refund/credit me for the $5 that I wasn't willing to spend on this game. It clearly showed as $0.00 in the order total but I was charged of $4.99. Never needed to contact Amazon CS about a problem like this before, I'm not sure how they handle things.

The email was like this?
Posted Image

#2601 ConfUzeD

ConfUzeD

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Tony,

can we please get back the MP3 Season Pass deal? At least while the main game promo is running?

Thanks!

#2602 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

kboom,

Did your email show $9.99 - $5.00? Or $4.99 - $0.00?

If it shows -$0 then if they can confirm that you still have EC, I don't see why they wouldn't refund you.

#2603 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yup. They start on Sunday and run through Saturday. Presumably they won't extend the coupons through to the end of the week, so it would be a good idea to buy before the end of the month if you plan to use a coupon.

Here are the Microsoft offers again for those who might have forgotten:

Offer #1 is an Arcade bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Mark of the Ninja

Offer #2 is a Fable bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fable III
Plus Fable III DLC

Offer #3 is Age of Empires III Complete Collection for $9.99 pre-coupon

Additionally, all games will be available for 75% off. But they wont's be listed individually (besides AoE) on the EC list. So you wont be able to stack the coupons on the games outside of the bundles.

Thanks for all the info, I did not know about the AoE III deal, I will be grabbing that as well but it will have to be at $9.99 (still a good price) since I only have 1 or 2 EC coupons left

O6d6OER.jpg

#2604 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

The email was like this?
Posted Image

No...

It was like this:
Posted Image

And after my order, I tried again (but didn't re-purchase), and it still showed as free:
http://i.imgur.com/MbOHDYc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0hIPy33.jpg

So I'm not sure if the system fluked with my order or if they were changing the price at the exact time when I was completing the order. But I already sent Amazon CS a message, hope they fix this for me :)

Edited by KBoom, 24 January 2013 - 08:08 PM.

#2605 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I dimly remember Tony saying this, but I could be wrong (and I'm not about to search hundreds of pages/posts to confirm): if you buy a game from the EC list in January, do you get yet another EC coupon?

#2606 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I dimly remember Tony saying this, but I could be wrong (and I'm not about to search hundreds of pages/posts to confirm): if you buy a game from the EC list in January, do you get yet another EC coupon?

Negative. We wouldn't run out of coupons.

#2607 ChelseaGrinK

ChelseaGrinK

CAG Observer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Nope, it was only between the mid nov until 31 of dec.

#2608 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Why oh why? I've successfully resisted The Sims for 13 years, but now I feel tempted to give The Sims 3 a try for $7.50 on Amazon. What have you CAGs done to me? ;)

That's the drugs talking.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2609 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Why oh why? I've successfully resisted The Sims for 13 years, but now I feel tempted to give The Sims 3 a try for $7.50 on Amazon. What have you CAGs done to me? ;)

I'm in the same boat Ashekitty. I've resisted all this time but for $7.50 it's so hard to say no. I just foresee myself falling into DLC hell with that game lol.

#2610 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

I'm in the same boat Ashekitty. I've resisted all this time but for $7.50 it's so hard to say no. I just foresee myself falling into DLC hell with that game lol.

When you think about getting the base game for that cheap you have think about the whole picture: you'll get pretty bored with the base game soon enough. That will lead you into the DLC hell, indeed.