Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2641 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Why is everyone after MX v ATV ?

Lowest sale price for the game on Steam was $10, guess most of the people wants it for their collection, the game will probably end up getting pulled out of Steam soon.

Tretton.png

#2642 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Definitely in for the Fable bundle. I've been passing and passing on Fable III, but looks like it'll finally be the sweetest time to get it. Plus all DLC!

#2643 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

It's probably the only interesting game left for some people. We did a pretty good job of vulturing THQ's catalog before they went down. ;)

Oh the Collecting PC game syndrome ;)

#2644 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Well depending on what you guys are looking to get from the pack, you might wanna consider buying instead of selling keys. You probably wont find any copies of MX vs ATV, but you should be able to grab most of the rest for reasonable prices.

If traders are willing to sell to you ;)

#2645 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

It's one of only 2 games in the bundle that hasn't appeared in another bundle in the past. The other game is Saint's Row 2, but that has been on sale several times in the past for around $3.50. Therefore Mx vs ATV is the least likely game for people to have a duplicate of.

If traders are willing to sell to you ;)

Check the trading thread. There are plenty of people selling games from the pack.

#2646 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Anyone tried to use the Fusion 5$ promotional credit to purchase a digital download. It's not showing for me.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#2647 XeRoFuN

XeRoFuN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

I'm in the same boat Ashekitty. I've resisted all this time but for $7.50 it's so hard to say no. I just foresee myself falling into DLC hell with that game lol.

Ugh. I know what you mean. I bought the base game, then was like, "this just doesn't feel complete" and was itching to buy the whole lot of DLC for $149+. I think the power of Motoki was calling me. But alas, I resisted...not sure for how long.
Posted Image

#2648 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Ugh. I know what you mean. I bought the base game, then was like, "this just doesn't feel complete" and was itching to buy the whole lot of DLC for $149+. I think the power of Motoki was calling me. But alas, I resisted...not sure for how long.

I don't know, it seems like the base game alone will keep me busy for a long while.

I bought it during the Steam sale for $12.50, because if I'm going to put 100+ hours into a game, I want gametime stats 8-)

76561198039756693.png

#2649 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

If I buy it, in a few weeks you will see me posting asking Tony for a sale on the Katy Perry DLC. lmao

Posted Image

#2650 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Anyone tried to use the Fusion 5$ promotional credit to purchase a digital download. It's not showing for me.

The promotion mentions that it must be sold and shipped by amazon. I assumed that probably meant it would only work on physical items and this confirms it.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#2651 27526343157187946075

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

I have a very important question regarding keys and games being removed from Steam. If I buy the THQ Mega Pack, and before I redeem keys on Steam, will I still be able to redeem the key and get the game?

#2652 ChelseaGrinK

ChelseaGrinK

CAG Observer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

I have a very important question regarding keys and games being removed from Steam. If I buy the THQ Mega Pack, and before I redeem keys on Steam, will I still be able to redeem the key and get the game?

Usually steam stores the game data so that anybody that have the game but is not listed to buy, can download it from your library. So you will not have any problem i think so.

#2653 puffy

puffy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

prey keys still work although game is removed for years so probably yeah
its unlikely that these games will be removed from steam soon- other publishers will buy these

#2654 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

i don't know which game from THQ that I don't have other than DoW Soulstorm (my Dark Crusade isn't Steam though). bought myself the DoW franchise and THQ bundle from here, so I shouldn't miss anything , right?

#2655 Okceert

Okceert

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

I bought The Cave yesterday, and am really wanting the Microsoft bundle just for Mark of the Ninja. I was wondering if anyone knows if the $5 credit from "The Cave" that I apparently will be getting(not sure when), and the $5 coupon will stack with each other.

So like I basically would have to pay nothing more for it. Thanks

#2656 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

Alright got my Darksiders II all taken care of whewwwww.

Had a nice CAG'er agree to sell me Darksiders Franchise Pack, Sim City 4 Deluxe, Orcs Must Die Franchise, Total WAr Rome + Alexander, and Universe Sandbox for $22 if I took all of them. Sounded like a good deal to me.

#2657 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

I bought The Cave yesterday, and am really wanting the Microsoft bundle just for Mark of the Ninja. I was wondering if anyone knows if the $5 credit from "The Cave" that I apparently will be getting(not sure when), and the $5 coupon will stack with each other.

So like I basically would have to pay nothing more for it. Thanks

You won't get $5 for The Cave. The promo for getting coupons ended when the new year started.

#2658 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

You won't get $5 for The Cave. The promo for getting coupons ended when the new year started.

Get a $5 Video Games Credit with Select "SEGA" Titles
Pre-order or purchase "The Cave" (available now), "Sonic & All-Stars Racing - Transformed" (January 31), and "Aliens: Colonial Marines" (February 12) and get a $5 Video Games credit. "Sonic & All-Stars Racing - Transformed" Credit will be delivered 2-3 days after the product is released or ready for pre-load. Credit must be used by 3/15/2013.

#2659 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

prey keys still work although game is removed for years so probably yeah
its unlikely that these games will be removed from steam soon- other publishers will buy these

That is true. I got Prey key few weeks ago and redeemed it fine on Steam.

I am glad that I got some THQ titles in my Steam inventory from trading, maybe they will rise up in value down the road lol.

By the way, when another company buys the rights to a game, will that game be removed and get a different/new entry on Steam ?

fs_pc.png

#2660 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

anyone remember what the dungeon siege bundle had when it showed up on the EC list for a bit? did it have space siege and treasures of the sun dlc?

Tony,

I think this bundle - maybe someone can verify - was 9.99 at steam during the 2012 winter sale? Would they consider throwing in space siege (if not already in) and or dropping it down to 10? I can sort of see myself spending $2 (maybe 2.50) for the first two games (the ones I really want) but no more than 5 for probably a throw away game (ds3).

thanks

#2661 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Yup. They start on Sunday and run through Saturday. Presumably they won't extend the coupons through to the end of the week, so it would be a good idea to buy before the end of the month if you plan to use a coupon.

Here are the Microsoft offers again for those who might have forgotten:

Offer #1 is an Arcade bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Mark of the Ninja

Offer #2 is a Fable bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fable III
Plus Fable III DLC

Offer #3 is Age of Empires III Complete Collection for $9.99 pre-coupon

Additionally, all games will be available for 75% off. But they wont's be listed individually (besides AoE) on the EC list. So you wont be able to stack the coupons on the games outside of the bundles.

yummy, cant wait

#2662 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

Also, it was one of a few games of THQ that never was on a bundle before...

#2663 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Good looks on Max Payne 3 for $10. Can't wait for the Fable pack.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#2664 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

anyone remember what the dungeon siege bundle had when it showed up on the EC list for a bit? did it have space siege and treasures of the sun dlc?

It was identical to the complete bundle on Steam. I know that because I bought the Dungeon Siege pack on steam a while ago, so I wanted to check to see if it was the same.

#2665 dilemna

dilemna

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

I've got the pack. There's two games i wont be playing at all though. Anything i can do with those

Edited by dilemna, 27 January 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#2666 bubzers

bubzers

Derpy Derpy Doo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

I've got the pack. There's two games i wont be playing at all though. Anything i can do with those

Give them to me :D
76561198025510545.png

#2667 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

FYI guys, been in back to back meetings. Will update OP at one point today or this evening.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2668 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Looks like MX v ATV and Darksider II keys are a bit hard to find...

#2669 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Tony,

I think this bundle - maybe someone can verify - was 9.99 at steam during the 2012 winter sale? Would they consider throwing in space siege (if not already in) and or dropping it down to 10? I can sort of see myself spending $2 (maybe 2.50) for the first two games (the ones I really want) but no more than 5 for probably a throw away game (ds3).

thanks

Space Siege is published by Sega, while Square owns the Dungeon Siege franchise now. I would not bet on it being included. The bundle itself has been 10 dollars but that was in summer, so it's been a while since a decent sale.

#2670 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Hey guys, I remeber there was a Serial number or something to Check how many EC promo Emails. can someone tell me that ??