Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#241 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Is it one key for everything, or does the first game get its own key? I picked that up in another bundle.

Separate keys.... or at least it was earlier this month.

#242 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Separate keys.... or at least it was earlier this month.

It still is.

#243 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

So this is a bit OT but it's Amazon and PC gaming so semi-related.

Does anyone have an opinion on any of the various gaming accessories that are on Gold Box Deal today?

I always kind of thought that Logitech G13 looked interesting.

#244 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

I have an old G15 and I have loved it for years. As a general rule, Logitech stuff is pretty quality and whenever I've had any issue their customer service has been great. They've sent me replacements without ever sending in the broken one (now now CAGs, don't go making a company pay for their kindness by trying to steal free shit).

#245 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

It still is.

Thanks. I just need to install and mess around with the first one today to make sure I want the second.

I can't buy it just because its a ridiculously good sale, after all. ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#246 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Ok guys. Im gonna Buy Darksiders franchise. can someone please tell me,
is it ok if i activate darksiders 2 base game and all the DLC on steam before playing it for the first time Or should i first activate base game only.so after i finish Darksiders 2 base game, i can play start playing DLC ? . which way is better ???

Sorry about my bad English :cry:

#247 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

So this is a bit OT but it's Amazon and PC gaming so semi-related.

Does anyone have an opinion on any of the various gaming accessories that are on Gold Box Deal today?

I always kind of thought that Logitech G13 looked interesting.

I use a G13. I never took keyboarding (typing) in school and my left thumb is so used to gamepads that the G13 is a natural compromise for me. I use the thumbstick as WASD, so I have never actually tried out the joystick functionality. The thumbstick is a bit small by gamepad standards, but I find it easier/more comfortable to rest the edge of my thumb along it's angled edge and push/pulling it vs. placing it on top like is commonly done. Overall, I have zero complaints with it.

#248 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Ok guys. Im gonna Buy Darksiders franchise. can someone please tell me,
is it ok if i activate darksiders 2 base game and all the DLC on steam before playing it for the first time Or should i first activate base game only.so after i finish Darksiders 2 base game, i can play start playing DLC ? . which way is better ???

Sorry about my bad English :cry:

Well i activated everything immediately, just to be on the safe side, in case Amazon runs out of keys :)

Just be sure to activate Season Pass key before any other dlc key, then you will have Abyssal Forge dlc spare. (It is already included in the season pass)

#249 Malibuz0r

Malibuz0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Can someone tell me how many DLC items ya have for Darksiders II?(Including the season pass DLC and it's items) Just to make sure I didn't miss any.

#250 mcmahamg

mcmahamg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Can someone tell me how many DLC items ya have for Darksiders II?(Including the season pass DLC and it's items) Just to make sure I didn't miss any.

I ended up with 15, including the listing of the Season Pass.

#251 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Yeah you should have the season pass as well as the abyssal forge and belial demon listed. 15 items.

#252 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Tony's to do list:

plese tony please, if not i might have to buy this from gamefly

#253 nucleargenocide

nucleargenocide

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Wohoo Tony for the Darksiders franchise pack! Thanks! Sorry to nag. but did you hear from EA for another The Secret World discount?

thanks,
nuke

#254 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

plese tony please, if not i might have to buy this from gamefly

Hey man,

You should totally grab it from GameFly if you want to jump on it at that price, doesn't look like it'll happen with us in January.

Wohoo Tony for the Darksiders franchise pack! Thanks! Sorry to nag. but did you hear from EA for another The Secret World discount?

thanks,
nuke

No word yet.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#255 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Hey guys,

Any XBOX players out there? I've got the following games that are all yours if you want. PM me for more information.

I'll post again when they are all claimed:

1. Ice Age: Continental Drift Arctic Games - Requires Kinect
2. Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
3. MiB Alien Crisis
4. 007 Legends

Cheers,
Tony

Edited by Amazon DVG Deals, 11 January 2013 - 06:19 PM.

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#256 equalsP

equalsP

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Woo, I'm excited for the DOW pack, but what about Soulstorm. The best DOW1 is still the Dark Crusade, but Soulstorm should be in there for completeness. Maybe the same thing like those 2 DLC, couldn't get them in time?

And I don't have Titan Quest so :)

#257 Malibuz0r

Malibuz0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Thanks guys, it's 15 indeed.

#258 MisterS42

MisterS42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

In for one Darksiders Franchise for less than $9. Awesome deals this month!

#259 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

oh oh .. I placed a Darksiders franchise order. Now my Order stats saying "Your payment revision required" Im pretty sure i have enough money on my account. Don't know what happened :(

#260 Pr0f1t

Pr0f1t

Trophywhorus Rex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

OK, I bit on the DS Pack and I think that's my last coupon. Will do another SteamGift for DS1 since I already have that. TYVM Tony & minions for the deals! My backlog is now generational & will have to be included in my will. I think that means I win. :whee:

Steam = Pr0f1t
See you CAGs out there. :grouphug:

#261 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hey Tony, not to be a pain in the ass here but any word on Steam keys and a sale/bundle for those THQ 'kitchen sink' games like You Don't Know Jack, Mx vs Atv, World of Zoo, etc?

The clock is ticking away for THQ with all their IPs being auctioned off one by one later this month and the chances of any of those getting on sale on Steam before then are very slim.

#262 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hey Tony, do you have a Mark working for you? My girlfriend just got off the phone with him at customer service for straightening out one of her Kindle Fire game downloads, and he was really patient and helpful.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#263 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Amazing Dawn of War Deal Tony. I will be picking that up for sure.

#264 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Well i activated everything immediately, just to be on the safe side, in case Amazon runs out of keys :)

Just be sure to activate Season Pass key before any other dlc key, then you will have Abyssal Forge dlc spare. (It is already included in the season pass)

Wait a sec, if you don't activate your keys (or do you mean view keys?) right away Amazon can run out?!

#265 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hey Tony, not to be a pain in the ass here but any word on Steam keys and a sale/bundle for those THQ 'kitchen sink' games like You Don't Know Jack, Mx vs Atv, World of Zoo, etc?

The clock is ticking away for THQ with all their IPs being auctioned off one by one later this month and the chances of any of those getting on sale on Steam before then are very slim.

I have something in the works but YDKJ is proving difficult.

Hey Tony, do you have a Mark working for you? My girlfriend just got off the phone with him at customer service for straightening out one of her Kindle Fire game downloads, and he was really patient and helpful.

Word! I'll pass this along to the CS manager :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#266 darksurtur

darksurtur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

I hate to be this person, but I miscounted my number of coupons and am in the hunt for a Darksider franchise pack. Anyone able to help a CAG out?

#267 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

What is the coupon? I got emails last month for a $5 credit to EA/THQ games, but they expired on the 25th. Really wanting to jump on the dawn of war pack.

#268 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Wait a sec, if you don't activate your keys (or do you mean view keys?) right away Amazon can run out?!

He seems to be referring to the GamersGate situation. We shouldn't assume Amazon works one way or another so...

Tony, if we buy a game with a key but don't view it immediately is there always a key there waiting for us or does your system give us a key at the time we view?

#269 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

He seems to be referring to the GamersGate situation. We shouldn't assume Amazon works one way or another so...

Tony, if we buy a game with a key but don't view it immediately is there always a key there waiting for us or does your system give us a key at the time we view?

I just viewed all my keys out of paranoia. I didn't activate them on Steam/Origin but I highly doubt they would become invalid.

#270 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'm assuming the former due to what happened with the Square Enix pack where some people accidentally got Supreme Commander 1 instead of 2. The commonality there wasn't based on when people viewed their key, but instead on when they bought it. Something similar happened with the Sega Genesis packs where people buying during a certain time were getting Sonic CD and people buying earlier were not.