Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2731 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Well that's surprising.

It seems unlikely that people will be able to get a price match, but if you wanna try, here is the link to the Darksiders franchise pack on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...uct/B00APOVDDY/

What r the chances that pack will go on sale one final time?

#2732 MrsKryten

MrsKryten

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

Tony, last response about Guild Wars 2 was on 1-10-13 and your NCSoft guy was out sick at the time. It's been a couple weeks since then and January is drawing to a close... I was wondering if you got a chance to talk to him or not (about GW2 EC list @ $30)?

Nearly everything else on the EC list has been on some type of sale in January. GW2 is one of the 3 or 4 games that saw no discounts at all this month. :(

Add me to the list of people interested in a GW2 sale. Sometime in the near future, pretty please?

#2733 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

Tony pretty much said there are no promotions planned for THQ stuff and he's basically waiting for a call to tell him to pull all THQ games off the store while the sales all get sorted out.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2734 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Very low. Tony said that he doesn't even know who to contact about THQ games at the moment.
Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.50 & PixelJunk Shooter $0.90

#2735 XeRoFuN

XeRoFuN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Syndicate: $9.99 pre-coupon and Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack: $17.99 pre-coupon are live!
Posted Image

#2736 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Tony pretty much said there are no promotions planned for THQ stuff and he's basically waiting for a call to tell him to pull all THQ games off the store while the sales all get sorted out.

Im really sad that No one Bought Darksiders Franchise/Vigil :cry: I love this Franchise. one of my favorite. Plz god Plz God, dont let it die. Really hoping for a 3rd game :cry: :cry:

#2737 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Im really sad that No one Bought Darksiders Franchise/Vigil :cry: I love this Franchise. one of my favorite. Plz god Plz God, dont let it die. Really hoping for a 3rd game :cry: :cry:

"Death" is dead :cry:

fs_pc.png

#2738 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

Are Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance separate entries in Steam? I got the THQ mega pack pretty much for these two games and ATV vs MX but I recall some people saying you had to activated SC and FA in a certain order or something?

#2739 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

For People who bought Bethesda pack from Gamersgate & didn't receive keys.
YOUR KEYS ARE NOW AVAILABLE :D

#2740 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

Are Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance separate entries in Steam? I got the THQ mega pack pretty much for these two games and ATV vs MX but I recall some people saying you had to activated SC and FA in a certain order or something?

Well, earlier in the year, people who bought and activated FA would also get SC added to their account (somehow the keys would unlock both). That was fixed at some point. So you might want to try activating your FA key first to see if it unlocks both and then you would have a spare SC key if you get lucky.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2741 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Anyone selling the Stronghold Collection?

#2742 limelisa6481

limelisa6481

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Well, earlier in the year, people who bought and activated FA would also get SC added to their account (somehow the keys would unlock both). That was fixed at some point. So you might want to try activating your FA key first to see if it unlocks both and then you would have a spare SC key if you get lucky.

I actually bought a SC: FA key from a fellow CAG on cheap and took the risk. I assume it was from Amazon bundle since they had other THQ leftovers. I didn't get the SC game. Just have SC:FA standalone in steam library :-(

#2743 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

Ah ok. i was just a little worried that's all. Redeemed FA and it only gave me that so it's probably been fixed. No worries though, got em both like I wanted. I'm a happy camper. Thanks guys. And thanks Tony for the insane deals <3

#2744 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Ah ok. i was just a little worried that's all. Redeemed FA and it only gave me that so it's probably been fixed. No worries though, got em both like I wanted. I'm a happy camper. Thanks guys. And thanks Tony for the insane deals <3

The keys that I bought a couple of days ago only activated what they were supposed to. :-(

#2745 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

For People who bought Bethesda pack from Gamersgate & didn't receive keys.
YOUR KEYS ARE NOW AVAILABLE :D

Really? Time to hop over to GamerGate then.

#2746 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

The keys that I bought a couple of days ago only activated what they were supposed to. :-(

Oh well that's what I meant. It only unlocked Forged Alliance like it was supposed to. That's why I said I was fine. I still got both like I wanted.8-)

#2747 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

Yep, got all my keys from Gamersgate. My bro flaked out on 9 games in the bundle for payment. I don't think he realize what he's skipping on. Oh well.

#2748 StickyWaffles

StickyWaffles

Us Kids Know!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

Those Microsoft deals on the 27th are awesome, looking forward to the arcade games! I've always been interested in Age of Empires and love the original Fable, so I'll probably grab those too.

#2749 icefiresr

icefiresr

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Tony - thank you for adding Dark Souls on the deal list, for the very last day. I begged you via PM and 2 times in this topic + one time on Reddit. You are cool :)

#2750 ruuin

ruuin

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hey, Tony, thanks for the update of the OP. Arcade Pack and AoE III are a must-buy.

Only one question: Where is the Fable Bundle? Will it be on sale finally or will be only on sale the original Fable?

Regards.
PC Deals blog : http://vayaansias.com/ (in spanish)

#2751 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

So the Fable bundle is gone? there's only The Lost Chapters on the first post

#2752 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

So the Fable bundle is gone? there's only The Lost Chapters on the first post

Tony said this:

We don't have keys for the Fable 3 DLCs yet so we will launch that bundle when we get them (might be later than Sunday)

So I presume that they're not going to get the keys in time to launch the bundle at the same time as the other two - but it is a little concerning that it isn't mentioned at all in the OP. (It ain't a done deal until it's in the OP, after all. ;))

#2753 faith81

faith81

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Tony, when does Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass deal come back ? :bouncy:

#2754 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Tony said this:

So I presume that they're not going to get the keys in time to launch the bundle at the same time as the other two - but it is a little concerning that it isn't mentioned at all in the OP. (It ain't a done deal until it's in the OP, after all. ;))

Oh Oh.. I really hope it will Happen on Sunday. Fable is a game im looking forward to play 8-)
good thing Dark souls got added to the list. problem is im gonna totally be broke coz of these deals & DS deal wont be here until i get my salary :cry:

#2755 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

Tony said this:

Oh I see, well... as long as it's 5$ after coupon I'm fine. (maybe it will be a separate bundle for 7.50 before coupon? just Fable 3 and Dlc)

#2756 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Does the THQ megapack have all the THQ games on amazon bar the DLCs?

#2757 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Does the THQ megapack have all the THQ games on amazon bar the DLCs?

No. I'm not sure of everything that it doesn't have, but I do know that it doesn't have You Don't Know Jack.

#2758 Evrad

Evrad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

@Tony:

It's Square Enix weekend sale in steam! , any chance of having the old SE bundle live? What about PM individual games? I'm in for a Kane&Lynch 1+2 deal ;)

Cheers!

#2759 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

@Tony: I'm in for a Kane&Lynch 1+2 deal ;)

Maybe for $3-4.

#2760 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

@Tony:

It's Square Enix weekend sale in steam! , any chance of having the old SE bundle live? What about PM individual games? I'm in for a Kane&Lynch 1+2 deal ;)

Cheers!

Count me in!