Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2761 celegus

celegus

Kupo for Kupo Nuts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Dang that Microsoft Arcade pack coming up is a beast deal, wish I still had a coupon left.

#2762 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Dang that Microsoft Arcade pack coming up is a beast deal, wish I still had a coupon left.

Yes it is, I have a feeling they're going to run out of keys for that one. Anyone know when it'll actually go live? And this is it, right? All the deals that the codes'll work on are in the OP?

Edit: Thanks smurfinaus.

Edited by hollowfreak, 25 January 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#2763 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Maybe for $3-4.

I'd pay 6$ for a K&L pack easy.

#2764 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Amazon deals normally flip over between 12-12.30am Seattle time....which is good for me cause im still awake then :P

#2765 AcrylamideTic

AcrylamideTic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yes it is, I have a feeling they're going to run out of keys for that one. Anyone know when it'll actually go live? And this is it, right? All the deals that the codes'll work on are in the OP?

Edit: Thanks smurfinaus.

Yah, I have the same concern.

That Microsoft arcade bundle is insane. Kudos to you Tony and Microsoft for working that out.

Out of curiosity, should we worried about Amazon running out of keys? Is there a system in place when keys do run out, like you can still buy it and just get keys delivered later?

Tony, could you answer this when you get the chance?

#2766 FyreFlux

FyreFlux

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

I wish there was a bundle with Spec Ops The Line and The Darkness 2 for like $9.99. I ran out of coupons and I really dont need anymore copies of DNF or Borderlands GOTY. :(

#2767 FireMan750

FireMan750

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

what is the amazon coupon that you keep mentioning in this forum i don't see the code posted anywhere

#2768 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

what is the amazon coupon that you keep mentioning in this forum i don't see the code posted anywhere

Certain purchases made between 16-Nov-12 and 31-Dec-12 resulted in Editor's Choice coupons being issued to buyers for use in Jan. 2013. Hence the EC coupon references. I'd you didn't purchase digital games in that time frame, you missed the chance to get these coupons

#2769 Roguestriker

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

People who bought games back in Nov and Dec.
Posted Image

#2770 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

dude . ur really really late to the party. :cry: But u can always ask some CAG to buy it for u. :) im sure someone will help u ;)

Amazon deals normally flip over between 12-12.30am Seattle time....which is good for me cause im still awake then :P

Its Lunch time for me .So im Totally Awake :bouncy: ASIA/SRI LANKA :lol:

#2771 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Edit : Double post :(

#2772 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Has anyone got an extra coupon they aren't gonna use? I have 1 left and the MS arcade bundle is definitely my priority, but having Dark Souls reappear is tempting me for skipping it last time.

#2773 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Has anyone got an extra coupon they aren't gonna use? I have 1 left and the MS arcade bundle is definitely my priority, but having Dark Souls reappear is tempting me for skipping it last time.

How can I check? It's been a tight month so may not use all mine.

#2774 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

How can I check? It's been a tight month so may not use all mine.

Only real way is to talk to customer service about it.

#2775 zennoux

zennoux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Same here. Please if anyone has an extra coupon they aren't going to use and want to help me get a MS Arcade bundle, PM me. I used all of my coupons unfortunately.

#2776 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Im really sad that No one Bought Darksiders Franchise/Vigil :cry: I love this Franchise. one of my favorite. Plz god Plz God, dont let it die. Really hoping for a 3rd game :cry: :cry:

See part of the problem with Darksiders is that it's set up in a way that we need more than a 3rd game. We need a 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Just a 3rd game would leave us in the same situation as with DS2.

I'm asleep. Stupid daylight savings.

#2777 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm looking forward to February so I can stop buying games and start playing them.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#2778 Horns

Horns

CAG Marketplace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Certain purchases made between 16-Nov-12 and 31-Dec-12 resulted in Editor's Choice coupons being issued to buyers for use in Jan. 2013. Hence the EC coupon references. I'd you didn't purchase digital games in that time frame, you missed the chance to get these coupons

This might be good to add to the FAQ's on the front page. I've been wondering the same about the coupons.
CML

#2779 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

I just realized that I should scrape my SC:FA key off the THQ store (apparently the key was in my email), but I did find it interesting that the THQ Store is still up (and appears fairly normal).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2780 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

I just realized that I should scrape my SC:FA key off the THQ store (apparently the key was in my email), but I did find it interesting that the THQ Store is still up (and appears fairly normal).

Without looking or doing any research, I imagine that might be a contractual obligation by a third party to run a store with THQ branding. I'd imagine it won't last past the end of this month, though, and it's probably going to run dry of keys if it's got any business...

#2781 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Where is the Amazon trading thread that's mentioned a few times - sorry I totally cannot locate it with search.

#2782 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Where is the Amazon trading thread that's mentioned a few times - sorry I totally cannot locate it with search.

http://www.cheapassg...ewpost&t=279563

#2783 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Crysis Max Max is live @ $18 ($13 w/EC).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2784 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I wish there was a bundle with Spec Ops The Line and The Darkness 2 for like $9.99. I ran out of coupons and I really dont need anymore copies of DNF or Borderlands GOTY. :(

You could check the steam group buy thread in the trade forum, lots of folks purchased those bundles and are selling the games they don't want piecemeal, that's where I got my copy of Spec Ops.

Guardian_owl.png

#2785 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ewpost&t=279563

Thank you kindly!

#2786 FyreFlux

FyreFlux

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

You could check the steam group buy thread in the trade forum, lots of folks purchased those bundles and are selling the games they don't want piecemeal, that's where I got my copy of Spec Ops.

i'll take a look. thanks for the tip! :)

#2787 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

bumping up the question

Tony,

Is the fable bundle a no go or was it just missed in the OP update?

thanks

#2788 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

bumping up the question

Tony,

Is the fable bundle a no go or was it just missed in the OP update?

thanks

This question has already been answered a few pages back.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2789 lassiterb

lassiterb

Master of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Dammit, I knew I should have held on to a coupon just in case, that Microsoft 5-game Arcade pack is a great deal for 5 bucks.

Anyone have a stack of unused coupons lying around? I'd be willing to paypal gift $6.00 to someone willing to pm me the keys. Or someone who already owns Mark of the Ninja and is still planning on getting the pack, I'd be willing to pay half the bundle price for that, which is the main title I'm looking for anyway. PM me if anyone can help a fellow CAG out.

EDIT: Someone is helping me get it, thanks for all the offers guys!

Edited by lassiterb, 25 January 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#2790 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

I don't know if it ever changed but I was going to buy a cheap copy of SR2 from the THQ store once during a sale they were having. You had to pay extra for a "protection plan" allowing you to download the game more than once. Needless to say, that put a swift end to my purchasing decision.

I suppose for Steamworks titles it's less of an issue.