Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2791 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

This question has already been answered a few pages back.

Was it? I don't think Tony has commented since updating the OP. Anyhow, I guess I'll wait till he confirms it in the posted sales before using up the coupon on 2k something/anything.

#2792 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

In fairness, it really hasn't. Yes, Tony said the other day that they were waiting on DLC keys, but he hasn't stated since updating the OP that this is the reason the Fable Pack isn't listed there and not some last-minute MS shenanigans.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#2793 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Was it? I don't think Tony has commented since updating the OP. Anyhow, I guess I'll wait till he confirms it in the posted sales before using up the coupon on 2k something/anything.

This threads OP isn't very useful, you're better off searching Tony's post history. He's confirmed both the Microsoft arcade and fable packs, but stated the fable pack may be delayed a little bit due to them not having the fable 3 DLC keys yet.

#2794 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

bumping up the question

Tony,

Is the fable bundle a no go or was it just missed in the OP update?

thanks

In fairness, it really hasn't. Yes, Tony said the other day that they were waiting on DLC keys, but he hasn't stated since updating the OP that this is the reason the Fable Pack isn't listed there and not some last-minute MS shenanigans.

We're still waiting on DLC keys.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2795 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Lowest sale price for the game on Steam was $10, guess most of the people wants it for their collection, the game will probably end up getting pulled out of Steam soon.

I think MX vs ATV Reflex hit $5 on Amazon in April. As a racing junkie decided I wanted MX vs ATV (and a bunch of dups) more than another picture of Hamilton (it did have a serial though -- does that mean it was a limited edition? :mrgreen:)

I don't know if it ever changed but I was going to buy a cheap copy of SR2 from the THQ store once during a sale they were having. You had to pay extra for a "protection plan" allowing you to download the game more than once. Needless to say, that put a swift end to my purchasing decision.

I suppose for Steamworks titles it's less of an issue.

Aah, they were playing that game too? (rhetorical Q) (I'm happy Uplay reformed their ways.) I just find it damn weird that the publishers were trying to game that -- they should be happy you bought it straight from them since they don't have to give a middleman a cut.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2796 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

FYI:

1/27-2/2:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B4WVTYO - $15.99 Coupon not applicable, not steam.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#2797 faceless007

faceless007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

I'm thinking of getting The Cave now that it's out. Can the $5 credit from buying The Cave now also be stacked with an EC coupon on another game?

#2798 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Hope MS will send them soon. cant wait to buy Fable bundle :D

#2799 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

I'm thinking of getting The Cave now that it's out. Can the $5 credit from buying The Cave now also be stacked with an EC coupon on another game?

Yes, you could effectively get The Cave + The MS Arcade Pack for $15 if you still have an EC coupon.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#2800 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Cheers,
Tony

I hope they come :) 8-)

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#2801 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

Wow, that MS pack is awesome. I feel like a real idiot spending $7.50 on Mark of the Ninja now during the steam sale (especially considering i haven't touched it yet).

#2802 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

man i really wished i had a few more $5 promo coupons, would have totally bit on spec ops and xcom

#2803 Blaan

Blaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, Do you have a sense that they will make it in time for us to use the coupons for the Fable pack? I'm interested in this pack, but if it slips into February, I become less interested.

Thanks as always.

#2804 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Tony, Do you have a sense that they will make it in time for us to use the coupons for the Fable pack? I'm interested in this pack, but if it slips into February, I become less interested.

Thanks as always.

I have no idea. The last email I got from MSFT on keys read "We've requested the keys and will send them when they come over".

Sounds like they are waiting on delivery too.

Also,

This isn't set in stone yet at all BUT my coworker and I were able to get on the phone with the lawyer that Mooby linked us to. The guy that currently holds the rights for Kingdoms of Amalur on Steam.

He was extremely open to talking about getting that version distributed through Amazon, so we sent him our distribution agreement.

We're probably still a while off from actually getting the product on the site, which still might not happen, but at least now we're talking to the right people who can actually make the decision. He also sounded very open to participating in the Deal of the Week program.

TL;DR, if in a few months we are selling the Steam version of Kingdoms of Amalur you should all thank Mooby. I know I will personally be buying him the video game of his choice, regardless of whether or not we actually execute a deal.

Mooby, let me know what game you want.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#2805 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Wow, very nice! Kudos to you, Tony and Grats, Mooby!

#2806 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yes, you could effectively get The Cave + The MS Arcade Pack for $15 if you still have an EC coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm doing it.

#2807 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

This isn't set in stone yet at all BUT my coworker and I were able to get on the phone with the lawyer that Mooby linked us to. The guy that currently holds the rights for Kingdoms of Amalur on Steam.

He was extremely open to talking about getting that version distributed through Amazon, so we sent him our distribution agreement.

We're probably still a while off from actually getting the product on the site, which still might not happen, but at least now we're talking to the right people who can actually make the decision. He also sounded very open to participating in the Deal of the Week program.

TL;DR, if in a few months we are selling the Steam version of Kingdoms of Amalur you should all thank Mooby. I know I will personally be buying him the video game of his choice, regardless of whether or not we actually execute a deal.

Cheers,
Tony

:applause: Congrats!
By the way, I know getting the base game is the main thing and would be an amazing achievement, but does he have the rights and be able to arrange a KOA bundle with all the dlc?I Would like to get a complete pack with all 3 dlc, if possible.

#2808 mascotzel

mascotzel

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

FYI:

1/27-2/2:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B4WVTYO - $15.99 Coupon not applicable, not steam.

Cheers,
Tony

uplay?

#2809 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I have a really really dumb question: what is this $5 coupon and how do I get it/them? Am I too late?

#2810 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I have a really really dumb question: what is this $5 coupon and how do I get it/them? Am I too late?

Certain purchases made between 16-Nov-12 and 31-Dec-12 resulted in Editor's Choice coupons being issued to buyers for use in Jan. 2013. Hence the EC coupon references. I'd you didn't purchase digital games in that time frame, you missed the chance to get these coupons

#2811 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

I have no idea. The last email I got from MSFT on keys read "We've requested the keys and will send them when they come over".

Also,

Cheers,
Tony

That's fantastic news. Hope all goes well. Thanks Tony and Mooby.

I bought KoA from you guys for like $3 for Origin but I'd definitely buy it again for the Steam version.

#2812 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Certain purchases made between 16-Nov-12 and 31-Dec-12 resulted in Editor's Choice coupons being issued to buyers for use in Jan. 2013. Hence the EC coupon references. I'd you didn't purchase digital games in that time frame, you missed the chance to get these coupons

Thanks for the prompt answer! I missed out, but I'll still jump on some of these deals next week.

#2813 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

Thanks for the prompt answer! I missed out, but I'll still jump on some of these deals next week.

Also, if you ask around, some CAGers have extra coupons, someone might be able to help you out

#2814 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Also,

Cheers,
Tony

awesome news, Tony :applause::applause:

#2815 kennyb324

kennyb324

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

hopefully those microsoft keys come in soon

btw, i noticed on steam that they are running low/almost out of keys for 2 of the Fable 3 dlc items (traitors keep and understone quest)

#2816 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

hopefully those microsoft keys come in soon

btw, i noticed on steam that they are running low/almost out of keys for 2 of the Fable 3 dlc items (traitors keep and understone quest)

I don't see any recent out of keys complaints on SPUF. How are you determining that they are running low?

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#2817 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

I don't see any recent out of keys complaints on SPUF. How are you determining that they are running low?

Notice: We have run low on activation keys for this title and will soon be out. More keys have been requested from the publisher and will be fulfilled as soon as they are received. Keys will be automatically added to a purchasers account when they have been added to the system.

#2818 kennyb324

kennyb324

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Look on the dlc items store page,
http://store.steampo...?snr=1_5_9__405

there's a notice that says they are running low on keys, just thought it was odd that Tony is waiting on keys as well as steam.

ninja'd

#2819 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

BTW, Tony, thanks for offering the game in the Microsoft pack on their own as well as in the pack. I'm more likely to use my last coupon on the Fable pack (if Crusader Kings II doesn't happen) and the only game I'm really interested in at this point is Mark Of The Ninja.
Posted Image

#2820 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Notice: We have run low on activation keys for this title and will soon be out. More keys have been requested from the publisher and will be fulfilled as soon as they are received. Keys will be automatically added to a purchasers account when they have been added to the system.

Look on the dlc items store page,
http://store.steampo...?snr=1_5_9__405

there's a notice that says they are running low on keys, just thought it was odd that Tony is waiting on keys as well as steam.

ninja'd

Ah thanks. It didn't occur to me they'd have that warning on the store page. They're doing it wrong... They're supposed to run out of keys then ignore the complaints....

That does raise the question that if Steam is waiting on more keys, and Microsoft is waiting on more keys... who is generating those keys? Santa's Elves?