Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2821 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ah thanks. It didn't occur to me they'd have that warning on the store page. They're doing it wrong... They're supposed to run out of keys then ignore the complaints....

That does raise the question that if Steam is waiting on more keys, and Microsoft is waiting on more keys... who is generating those keys? Santa's Elves?

My guess is that Valve is waiting on Microsoft, and Microsoft is waiting on someone from their own department to generate them and put them in the system, and send em over.

#2822 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ah thanks. It didn't occur to me they'd have that warning on the store page. They're doing it wrong... They're supposed to run out of keys then ignore the complaints....

That does raise the question that if Steam is waiting on more keys, and Microsoft is waiting on more keys... who is generating those keys? Santa's Elves?

It's Frank in the keys department. He was on vacation this week. He'll be back Monday though.

#2823 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yes. And they better get working on it or that guy that beats orphans with SlimJims is going to start beating elves with them instead.

#2824 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Would Steam Keys and the keys Steam is waiting on be the same thing?

I know sometimes the Steam Activation key and the game key you get on steam are two different things aren't they? Because haven't people gotten a game on Steam but not been able to play it because Steam is waiting for activation keys. Does that make any sense?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2825 ConfUzeD

ConfUzeD

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Tony,

any plans for a Ghost Recon: Future Soldier deal in the near future?

Steam keys would be nice.

Thanks!

#2826 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Yeah baaaabyyy, picked up Crysis MaximumX2, and will definitely get the Microsoft bundle whether I have coupon codes left over or not. Great deal there!

#2827 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I know sometimes the Steam Activation key and the game key you get on steam are two different things aren't they? Because haven't people gotten a game on Steam but not been able to play it because Steam is waiting for activation keys. Does that make any sense?

They are 2 seperate types of keys. One is the key you activate on steam to get a game which you bought somewhere else. You never get this key if you buy from steam directly, because its already on your steam account.
The other is the key you get from the "CD Key" button in your library once the game is activated on steam, which is usually used to access the game because of a 3rd party DRM such as securom or GFWL.

#2828 XmesX92

XmesX92

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Any plans of Star Wars The force unleashed 1&2 for Steam on Amazon? :)

#2829 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

I understand you certainly could be (probably?) right. I might be conflating steam keys and the "CD keys" that steam needs. Though I would image that MS would want to have enough "CD keys" before handing Tony steam keys (and notably since both key shortages are for the DLC). It's possible MS is waiting on the CD keys before making steam keys available to Amazon.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2830 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

microsoft bundle = deal of the year for me

#2831 robpe36

robpe36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

In for XCOM and Syndicate today. I'll be picking up that Microsoft bundle in a few days even though I own two of the games from it already. Is it one Steam code for all five games or five individual Steam codes?

#2832 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

KoA Steam: better late than never.

#2833 UselessB

UselessB

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

microsoft bundle = deal of the year for me

Had to look into some of the games, but they loot great for $1 each.

#2834 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Had to look into some of the games, but they loot great for $1 each.

Lol dat Freudian slip. Dat loot. :D Had to point it out, that and it is an awesome deal I too look forward to, thanks Tony. Excited for Fable as well.

#2835 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

How can I get the Microsoft Indie Bundle for 9.99?

#2836 RunningCat

RunningCat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

I am confussed (which is nothing new) you mention a $5 coupon in the sale (YEA) but where am able to get this wonderful coupon?

#2837 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

You buy it when it goes live on 1/27.

I am confussed (which is nothing new) you mention a $5 coupon in the sale (YEA) but where am able to get this wonderful coupon?

You had to purchase something from Amazon PCDD from 11/16-ish to 12/31.

#2838 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

You had to buy games between November and the end of December last year.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#2839 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Someone just asked that like 4 hours ago
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#2840 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

there was a coupon for that THQ bundle? dagnabit...wish i had known.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#2841 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hey guys? How can I get some of those $5 coupons? ;)

Spoiler

#2842 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hey guys? How can I get some of those $5 coupons? ;)

Here, have one.
Spoiler

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2843 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Go to Amazon on Sunday, when the sale goes live and buy it!!:applause:

#2844 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Man that microsoft bundle is a must buy! Cant wait to get it. Thanks in advance!

#2845 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Look on the dlc items store page,
http://store.steampo...?snr=1_5_9__405

there's a notice that says they are running low on keys, just thought it was odd that Tony is waiting on keys as well as steam.

ninja'd

I know I'd be fine with buying the Fable bundle even if the keys weren't actually added for a few days...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2846 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

I know I'd be fine with buying the Fable bundle even if the keys weren't actually added for a few days...

^This

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#2847 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

i know i'd be fine with buying the fable bundle even if the keys weren't actually added for a few days...

+1
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#2848 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Double dog dare ya this^^

#2849 Davinatorman

Davinatorman

CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Conflicted about the Fable deal. I usually don't buy anything with Securom (regardless of the restrictions), but 5$ is a pretty great deal.

#2850 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

Agreed, just add them later on.