Fire Emblem: Awakening $29.99 ($2.99+ shipping) at Fry's (online only)

Ha! Posted it on GFAQs, went to bed, woke up and came to post it here only to find someone beat me to it. Thanks for sharing, though.

sku #
items:

qty ship info unit price ext price
7510306 Fire Emblem: Awakening - Nintendo 3DS 1
remove
Ships by Monday, February 4 $39.99 $29.99
Total Savings :$10.00
subtotal $29.99
US Shipping Calculations (Optional):
Enter Zip: Residential Commercial

Shipping Options
Ultra Saver
$2.99
Ground
upgrade for only $10.60
2nd Day
upgrade for only $18.40
Overnight
upgrade for only $28.40
Store Pickup ?
FREE
Estimated Shipping $2.99
Tax $2.31
Total: $35.29

wth there is not even a FRY in indiana so why sales tax

sorry but i would rather do amazon and get it release day or next day for 40 or less (gift box) then pay 36 and wait 2 weeks to get it

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Will Price Match at Bestbuy or Target when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

No Fry's in the south.

[quote name='UmbreonMessiah']Can I assume this doesn't come with the artbook? I'll probably bite since I'm not the biggest collector, but it'd still be nice.[/QUOTE]The artbook is included with Gamestop preorders only.

Does anyone think that artbook would be worth it. Should I get this and skip the artbook or keep my gamestop pre-order?

I thought I’d throw this in here instead of creating a new thread It could get thrown into the original post:

I checked on Brain Age: Concentration Training since it comes out on the same day and it’s $24.99 when you get to the final checkout. There was a little shipping truck icon that said $1.99 shipping. So the total is $26.98 for game+saver shipping, and it goes out on the 11th. No tax for me in MN.

[quote name='Shpinxis']Does anyone think that artbook would be worth it. Should I get this and skip the artbook or keep my gamestop pre-order?[/QUOTE]
I'm honestly not sure. I got a chance to flip through the Xenoblade GameStop preorder artbook thanks to a friend and I thought it was pretty underwhelming; same with the one included with Catherine. I mean I'm not expecting something fantastic like the Valkyria Chronicles artbooks translated by Udon Entertainment, but hopefully it's at least a "full size" book like the Persona 4 and Luminous Arc 2 artbooks?

Says $39.99. Guess I missed it. :/

I'd rather have these games on the eshop, but eshop prices suck. When will GameStop or someone start selling the eshop codes at a discount? Or when will Nintendo have decent eshop sales?

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Says $39.99. Guess I missed it. :/

I'd rather have these games on the eshop, but eshop prices suck. When will GameStop or someone start selling the eshop codes at a discount? Or when will Nintendo have decent eshop sales?[/QUOTE]

you have to go all the way to final checkout to see the price

Ordered this when it came up the other day, just now got an email from Fry's saying they are "out of stock" and can't say when it'll ship.

[quote name='slidecage']you have to go all the way to final checkout to see the price[/QUOTE]

It's on backorder and price does not drop on final checkout.

So I got in on this, and I have my $29.99 plus shipping locked in. When I ordered, it said it would ship on or before the release date. Today was the release date, and it still says "backordered". When I look it up on their site (the game, not my order), it says "backordered" there, too, and no longer preorder.

WAHHHHHH. Anyone else having issues? Has anyone had theirs ship yet?

bread's done
Back