(DEAD) 50% off Razer peripherals 24 hour sale 1/11-1/12

Ham Man 89

CAGiversary!
Sale begins at 9am PST on 1/11/13 and ends at 9am PST on 1/12/13.

Promo codes to enter at checkout. Only Valid on in stock items.
More Terms & Conditions = http://j.mp/Wx2H6U

BESTOFCES2013 for 50% off peripherals
BESTOFCES2013BLADE for 10% off the Razer Blade

Razer Store Link = http://j.mp/T47YWb

I know that they ship to US and Canada. Unknown about other places. Sorry

More details on Razer's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/razer (don't need to log in)

Picked up Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2013, DeathAdder 2013, & Destructor 2 for $148.90 after tax/shipping :)

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously awesome prices on what I have heard are some great mice. I have a Logitech g700 so I'm not really in the market, but I've got a friend who just finished his build and may be interested in a DeathAdder for around $45 after shipping

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']$125 off that expensive keyboard with the touchscreen would have been nice, but it appears to be out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Yes.. convenient how all of their high-profile keyboards / headsets are out of stock during a 50% off sale :p

I'm very much in the market for a new mouse so this was a great tip. Thanks.

Hey, Razer, maybe black mice on a black background isn't the best design decision. Who designed your site, GeoCities?

Any recommendation on Death Adder vs Taipan vs Imperator? (Orochi's are all sold out) Trying to keep it down to under $50 after discount. No MMORPGs so I don't need the little thumb-keyboards. Mainly just single player RPG/FPS/Adventure type stuff.

Lame sale. I'd like to buy...oh, out of stock. What about...nope out of stock. Just call it the death adder/t shirt sale and get it over with. (Obviously there is more to the sale than this just exxagarated for effect). Thought about the Death adder, but shipping is rough. No reason a company of this size charges $11 to ship.

Thanks for the heads up though OP

[quote name='spoderman']$11 shipping kinda kills it.[/QUOTE]

$9.25 (Economy) for me, but since I was only looking at a pad...yeah.

Syntax,

I used the Deathadder for several years and really loved it. The grip is comfy, it's a pretty light (weight wise) mouse, and never gave me any discomfort. I only tested the Imperator, but the mouse had a larger grip.. I didn't like it.

Thinking of getting the Naga Molten and the Anansi; I like the idea of the programmable thumb buttons on the keyboard, but Guild Wars 2 is the only MMO I play (although I have tons of PC games). Anyone have any experience with those, or could suggest better products?

I'll probably be in for the Deathadder and the Carcharias headset. Should come out around $80 shipped for both. Anyone recommend a keyboard? Hopefully on the cheap side of course. ;)

[quote name='nightmare452']I'll probably be in for the Deathadder and the Carcharias headset. Should come out around $80 shipped for both. Anyone recommend a keyboard? Hopefully on the cheap side of course. ;)[/QUOTE]

Black widow is the only good keyboard the make now. Should be around 80$ if the code works.

Ive notice that all the good stuff is suddenly out of stock, i would have been all over this for a sabertooth, oroborus, headset and the deathstalker.

I have a naga molten. It is great for online RPG games. It's a life saver on games that you hot key skills online Lord of the Rings online.

Came out to $51 for a Razer DeathAdder 2013, which is a little hard to swallow, but I'll splurge on myself just this once, since my old basic Logitech mouse wheel is starting to stick. Thanks, OP.

Went with the 2013 Deathadder and some $20 (less 50%) mouse pad my brain says I overpaid on but that's because my brain would be just as happy using an old issue of Cosmopolitan as a mouse pad.

I'm using some stock piece of crap mouse now after my old MX Revolution started to become unrepairable. Bought a G700 after Christmas and hated it with a burning passion and promptly returned it so here's hoping the best for the Deathadder.

[quote name='Blade']Thinking of getting the Naga Molten and the Anansi; I like the idea of the programmable thumb buttons on the keyboard, but Guild Wars 2 is the only MMO I play (although I have tons of PC games). Anyone have any experience with those, or could suggest better products?[/QUOTE]

They are great especially for a 10 hotbar+class mechanic game. the only drawback is if you are unlucky you might end up with a lemon.

Personally, I was going to get a razer naga to replace my 2009 naga but from what I hear about razer new software that tracks you and their 1 year warranty compared to logitech's g600 3 years, I m going to change my mouse (right clicker works 60% of the time).

[quote name='Death by Kuvasz']Lame sale. I'd like to buy...oh, out of stock. What about...nope out of stock. Just call it the death adder/t shirt sale and get it over with. (Obviously there is more to the sale than this just exxagarated for effect). Thought about the Death adder, but shipping is rough. No reason a company of this size charges $11 to ship.

Thanks for the heads up though OP[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HenDoggy']youre telling me this deal hasnt gone live yet but all the xbox controllers are sold out?? wtf[/QUOTE]

it's an old sales tactic to get rid of old stock and try to trick people into thinking that the seller is doing the consumer a favor by doing so.

best buy does this a ton - have a super unbeatable sale but pull all the stock off the shelf. that way it's not there fault the item got "sold out" but can we help you buy something else while you are here?

hate it.

Yeah, the Arctosa went out of stock before the sale started, along with a lot of other things. Wanted to get a good mouse and a low-priced keyboard.

Almost everything was in stock a few hours before the code went live, at around 8 am PST, everything suddenly vanished.

I was sat watching it for a sabertooth in particular, boom, OOS .

I hate these bullshit practices.

On the other hand, this coupon isnt exactly cheap either. I ordered the SWTOR wireless naga mouse from newegg on Monday for $60. Thats way cheaper than direct from razer with this coupon, and the 12$ delivery charge (newegg was free)

[quote name='HenDoggy']youre telling me this deal hasnt gone live yet but all the xbox controllers are sold out?? wtf[/QUOTE]

I know I wanted to get the new Sabertooth and try it out but no such luck. I got the same "Thank you for your interest but this item is not available unfortunately for you because we had Bob in IT alter our inventory listings before the sale started, but feel free to buy it at full price tomorrow just seconds after the sale ends."

Snagged a 2013 Death Adder and Blackwidow Stealth for under a $100 bucks so can't really complain, who am I kidding sure I can, this is the internet.

Do these hold up well, I don't actually do a lot of computer gaming, most graphic arts and web design for school and a lot of reviews on Amazon said they are pretty solid and hefty. I need something that can take a bit of abuse because I use them all the time.

I'm thinking on getting a Naga, is good for a person with big hand's? For comparison, i found the Steel Series WoW MMO mouse a nice size for me.

[quote name='Cofresi']I'm thinking on getting a Naga, is good for a person with big hand's? For comparison, i found the Steel Series WoW MMO mouse a nice size for me.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt say so. I have small hands, and the buttons are a bit cramped for me (i dont have the hex). The mouse has a nice fit, but its a bit small in my opinion. Thats why i just ordered the SWTOR one, apparently its a tiny bit bigger with sharper edges with a bit more spacing for the buttons.

Wont get here til this afternoon though.

[quote name='stoned99']hmm, I wonder if I can get BB to price match, I bought the blackwidow before xmas for 130[/QUOTE]

They usually wont price match promo codes in my experience, my BB NEVER price matches newegg when its a promo code. Also, they say that it has to be a local retailer within 50 miles, Razer is online only.

A lot of the Keyboards are OOS, which may also ruin your PM.

Its always worth a shot though, would be $65 back in your pocket.

Thanks for posting this OP. My new gaming PC (and first ever computer I've ever owned for gaming) arrives today. Now I got some peripherals to go with it. Picked up the Deathadder 2013 and Carcharias headset (Xbox/PC) for $86 shipped. Not a bad deal.

Got the Tron Keyboard and the SW:TOR mouse pad for my SW:TOR mouse I got through New Egg for $65 earlier this week! Thanks OP!!! :)

[quote name='Reraise']I wouldnt say so. I have small hands, and the buttons are a bit cramped for me (i dont have the hex). The mouse has a nice fit, but its a bit small in my opinion. Thats why i just ordered the SWTOR one, apparently its a tiny bit bigger with sharper edges with a bit more spacing for the buttons.

Wont get here til this afternoon though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer, in that case i will wait for the Steel Series.

Some good deals here. Too bad I already have a blackwidow and deathadder. O well at least they were presents.

I would recommend them both.

Snagged the Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2013, Deathadder 2013, Vespula Gaming Mouse pad, and a Razer "Plaster" Tee for $146 shipped. I've been quite happy with my current Deathadder 3500g and Tarantula keyboard but I figured now was the best time to upgrade since everything is reasonable in price for once. Though I snagged 2 of my Tarantula keyboards from Best Buy back when they had them on clearance for $18.99 each and my Deathadders have been purchased at $35.

^ i GUARANTEE THEY WILL BE.

i put my email so they can notify me - guarantee it will be on monday the 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Everything worth while OOS. I would be pissed if everything shows back in stock in a day or so.[/QUOTE]

Everything was in stock up to an hour before the sale.

At 8 am, 90% of the items went OOS. I guarantee they come back up within hours of the sale ending. Its so obvious they are cooking the numbers

bread's done
Back