PS Vita Gravity Rush $19.99 (Amazon)

Really good price for one of the best games on the Vita (besides Persona 4 Golden of course). I paid $29 for this from amazon about a month ago... kinda wish I waited now.

I want this game ... I'd probably even buy it if it was $10 even though I don't have a Vita or any plans to buy one.

Apparently I don't have to buy it because I do have PS+, haven't been paying attention to the freebies lately. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D.Choy']Really good price for one of the best games on the Vita (besides Persona 4 Golden of course). I paid $29 for this from amazon about a month ago... kinda wish I waited now.[/QUOTE]

Enjoying Gravity Rush. Absolutely hated Persona 4. Seriously can't fathom the love for it.

Would of got it if I didn't have ps+, they need to hurry and put memory cards on sale, I need one to play uncharted, wipeout, etc...

While PS Plus is probably the way to go on this one, this is a good deal on a truly excellent game if you want/need a hard copy. While there are other solid games on the system (Uncharted, Persona 4, Littlebigplanet, etc), for my money Gravity Rush is the most unique use of the system's strengths and, in a better world, would've been the system seller it deserved to be.

A good game indeed (well worth $20) however a bit limited on content. Most of the content are time trials, won't appeal to everyone, just a heads up.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Better off buying ps+ subscription and downloading it[/QUOTE]

Unless you want a physical copy that you actually own.

[quote name='Jommy']We can go lower. This game is free forever on PS+ so they will drop the retail price more soon.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

bread's done
Back