Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Re:Chain of Memories $11.99 @ newegg

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']What is the difference between Chain of Memories and KH1?[/QUOTE]

CoM is a remake of the GBA game. It technically goes in between 1 and 2.

[quote name='Diad']Its a Square game, you may be waiting a while for a remake
*coughFFVIIcough*[/QUOTE]

They already announced it and are working on it, whereas with FF VII they have made multiple statements that they won't do it until another Final Fantasy does better than VII.

It's coming out this year in Japan.

[quote name='lutz']Remake doesn't include 2 though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's only KH1 and Chain of Memories, and just the movies from 358/2 Days. It's a pretty shitty set... KH1 is a great game, but CoM sucks balls and 358/2 Days was pretty boring.

But it seems unlikely that we'll see this in the US.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, it's only KH1 and Chain of Memories, and just the movies from 358/2 Days. It's a pretty shitty set... KH1 is a great game, but CoM sucks balls and 358/2 Days was pretty boring.

But it seems unlikely that we'll see this in the US.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought the Kingdom Hearts franchise was huge here.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Ha.[/QUOTE]
It has a release date of March 13. Is the "ha" that you don't believe this is happening, or that it's only coming out in Japan?

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, it's only KH1 and Chain of Memories, and just the movies from 358/2 Days. It's a pretty shitty set... KH1 is a great game, but CoM sucks balls and 358/2 Days was pretty boring.

Its coming here. Its not announced, but if you get the secret ending in KH3D it says "a new number in the KH series will be revealed" or something like that.

If they don't include the final mix versions in the US HD Collection I'm going to laugh my butt off.

That being said KH1 and KH2 are probably two of the most overachieving games of all time. They're very very fun and I highly recommend them.

I still can't believe 3 isn't out yet. I was in seventh grade when KH1 hit and a junior when KH2 came out. Years out of high school now and no 3 but a plethora of spinoff games lol. That said, I own most of them, good games but I've had it with the side games, just bring on 3 already.

[quote name='chair_home']Its coming here. Its not announced, but if you get the secret ending in KH3D it says "a new number in the KH series will be revealed" or something like that.[/QUOTE]
You know that is for Kingdom Hearts Dark Dream Drop Distance, KH4D. Gonna be on 4DS in 2018.

By the way good price on this deal. Re:CoM used to sell for some outrageous price on eBay. If I didn't pick them up before, I'd do it now. Good games, except I hated 358/2 on DS. The other DS one, Re:Coded, was pretty decent.

In my opinion COM is the best KH game, it has a great story and it has the most complex battle system in the series once you get the hang of the system it makes for alot of cool strategy, boss battles are tough and satisfying to beat. Also I think the Reverse/Rebirth story is the best story in the KH series.

Probably gonna pick these up, I only played the firstand part of the second, and would like them for my collection, regardless of if they're GH or not.

Bought all three. The lady loves Disney and has never played them. I'll dust the PS2 off and we'll play these games. I finished the first one when it came out. Never did play the second. But like COH on the GBA.

I picked up both the first and second. I don't really care if they're Greatest Hits or not. Thanks for the heads up OP!

I own 2. I disagree with your opinion. I LOVED CoM. It's what got me actually into the series after I was disappointed with KH1 when it first came out because there wasn't much FF stuff in it. I haven't played the CoM remake so i'm definitely excited for this HD collection. They'd be dumb not to bring it over.

HD Remix 1.5

[quote name='simmias']It has a release date of March 13. Is the "ha" that you don't believe this is happening, or that it's only coming out in Japan?[/QUOTE]

link please

I'm glad OP posted this, because I now remembered that I've had KHII for the longest time and never finished it (tragically I got distracted with other games in my backlog). After some research, I'm hoping KH1.5 comes to the US sometime this year so I can play through KH1 and Re:COM before dusting off KHII. I've waited this long, might as well wait for the HD versions so KHII isn't so confusing story wise...

I still have KHII sitting on my shelf, I need to fire up my PS2 and play that one someday. I loved the first one, I just got too into my PS3 to play the 2nd.

Be warned, I bought this and got a red case even though the pictured item is black label. I will be sending this back before it gives me cancer

bread's done
Back