Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Wii U eShop Deals - 4/10: DuckTales $7.49, TNT Racers $4.99, and Several Price Drops!

Wii U eShop Nintendo

• Please log in to reply
1330 replies to this topic

#31 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

F-Zero!!!!!!!

Can't wait lol, kinda sad for Wii u games when I'm looking forward tp fzero :p

Good deal on zombiU , best Wii u game and made me tense and scared 0_o

#32 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

does anyone know if wii points can be used for the eshop? I'm guessing no but I want confirmation.

Anyway, gotta buy Trine before the price changes back
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#33 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

does anyone know if wii points can be used for the eshop? I'm guessing no but I want confirmation.

Anyway, gotta buy Trine before the price changes back

Nope. The only cross-platform money are Wii U/3DS bucks that can be redeemed on either platform, though they stay on that platform once redeemed.

#34 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Nope. The only cross-platform money are Wii U/3DS bucks that can be redeemed on either platform, though they stay on that platform once redeemed.

so I can buy those 3DS cards for the Wii U, good to know. thx
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#35 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

FZero is available for .30

#36 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Has Nano Assault Neo ever gone on sale?

oIi9lub.png

#37 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Did a couple F-Zero races before I crash, man I love this game. The music is amazing as well, we definitely need a new one of these for Wii U!

I don't think so, I've been waiting for one myself so unless I missed it going on sale it hasn't yet.
Posted Image

#38 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Did a couple F-Zero races before I crash, man I love this game. The music is amazing as well, we definitely need a new one of these for Wii U!

I don't think so, I've been waiting for one myself so unless I missed it going on sale it hasn't yet.

Music for Big Blue track is still one of my favorites.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#39 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Nope. That is the only title on there that I am interested in and don't own. Seems like every other "launch" indie game had been on sale though, so hopefully it will be also.

#40 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

F-Zero is sooo good on the GamePad. make sure to change your triggers to quick turn to make things easier. Looks great.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#41 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:24 AM

Music for Big Blue track is still one of my favorites.

Yes! I commented on that song in one of my Miiverse posts, such a great song lol
Posted Image

#42 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

F-Zero is now available for $0.30 with Balloon Fight being taken down and Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition is on sale for $4.99 until 2/28.

#43 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Damn, wish I could buy Wii U eShop games without owning a Wii U. I'd totally grab Mighty Switch Force, but I wasn't planning on buying a Wii U until later.

#44 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Yeah, Nintendo is laggin behind, in regards to their e-shop. I buy ps3/vita games on their new online site (don't currently have a vita) and 360 dlc on xbox.com, all via pc. On Itunes, I buy a bunch of free/cheap games, and I don't even have an iphone or ipad. Only on the Nintendo systems do you need to both own and access the online store through the system os.

#45 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Sony only just started to have an online site like a month ago.

#46 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Not even itunes has a website you can buy from.

And why would you buy games you can't play?

#47 BellardB

BellardB

Get your head in the game!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Not even itunes has a website you can buy from.

And why would you buy games you can't play?

Save now play later.

#48 edoubledeezy

edoubledeezy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Awesome thread is full of awesomeness. Bought a wii u at launch and some how some way missed the balloon fight sale, its bothered me so much. I'm officially subscribed and checking this thread for now on.

#49 Wazzup4567

Wazzup4567

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

Yeah, Nintendo is laggin behind, in regards to their e-shop. I buy ps3/vita games on their new online site (don't currently have a vita) and 360 dlc on xbox.com, all via pc. On Itunes, I buy a bunch of free/cheap games, and I don't even have an iphone or ipad. Only on the Nintendo systems do you need to both own and access the online store through the system os.

Man, I mean its so hard to create an entire online infrastructure for a console that came out less than 4 months ago. I mean Sony totally didn't just do that for their 7 year old console no more than 2 months ago. Nintendo is so doomed.

...And Back on topic, I had to break and get MSFHD. I can't pass up that great of a deal.

#50 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

They will never have it for the wii, either, during it's whole lifecycle, and they never will now that wii u is out.

Edited by bruceg, 24 February 2013 - 02:56 AM.

#51 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

How much is MSFHD usually?
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#52 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

$9.99

#53 Wazzup4567

Wazzup4567

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

They will never have it for the wii, either, during it's whole lifecycle, and they never will now that wii u is out.

Nintendo pretty much has it set up already for the Wii, Wii U, and 3DS.

http://www.nintendo....7ww7V2xYQjLhNux

So I don't see why you are here to complain about Nintendo, a company who has been known to lack in their online infrastructure, in this topic.

#54 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

I just accessed the link, but I can't buy the game through that site. It also says:

"Please note that you'll need to have your Wii U console connected to the Internet to access the Nintendo eShop and download games"

I don't have a wii u yet, but I wish I could still buy the dlc, like the original poster said. The other issue is that with the wii, they would hardly put any wiiware on sale (relative to xbl/psn), so I hope this aspect improves a lot with wii u.

#55 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Could somebody that hasn't bought Mighty Switch Force check if it's still $4.99? The banner for the sale is still featured on the eShop despite the devs saying it would be over on 2/28.

#56 titanium

titanium

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Could somebody that hasn't bought Mighty Switch Force check if it's still $4.99? The banner for the sale is still featured on the eShop despite the devs saying it would be over on 2/28.

it's still on sale at $4.99 and I just bought it, thanks.

#57 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

Thanks.

#58 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Is Mighty Switch Force a good game? I've thought about getting it more than once.

#59 Kolgar

Kolgar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

Is Mighty Switch Force a good game? I've thought about getting it more than once.

I like it a lot. So cute and charming. Has a retro feel and gorgeous graphics. Plays like a platformer with shooting and puzzle elements which get pretty challenging. I bought both WiiU and 3DS versions to show my appreciation to the devs.

#60 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

MSF is a great game if you enjoy replaying the same level over and over. You have to have a near perfect run on levels to reach par times and that's the main draw of the game. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, I bit on the 3DS sale last time and I wouldn't have a problem buying it again at $5, well worth it.