Wrapp App $30 Gamestop giftcard for $15

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 dansoccerball

dansoccerball

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

I just seen this deal when I opened my wrapp app when you buy a $15 giftcard for a friend you get $15 yourself so send the $15 to either another one of your facebook accounts or family memebr and get $30 for $15

#2 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

What is this, an iOS app? Is it safe?

#3 dansoccerball

dansoccerball

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

What is this, an iOS app? Is it safe?

yes and its on the android market. Ive used this plenty of times got tons of free giftcards for sephora, toysrus, mlb.com store from here and they worked.

#4 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

FYI, you can use one wrapp giftcard per purchase.

ex) You buy a $30 item, but you cannot use your $15 gift card and your friend's $15 gift card on the same purchase.

Edit:
I guess the cards do stack. I recently tried to use wrapp gift card for H&M and terms said they do not stack. So assumed it was the same for all wrapp gift cards.

Edited by usagi, 12 January 2013 - 03:40 AM.

#5 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Hm. Interesting.

It LOOKS legit......

Edit:

So do you NEED Facebook friends for the app to work? I only use my account for coupons and to follow Two Best Friends Play.

#6 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

FYI, you can use one wrapp giftcard per purchase.

ex) You buy a $30 item, but you cannot use your $15 gift card and your friend's $15 gift card on the same purchase.

Thanks for this. I almost went for it.

Edited by Brash_Attack, 12 January 2013 - 02:30 AM.

#7 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Okay I just bought 2 and got 3 of the GCs so far. They seem like they are stacking. Not sure why you thought you couldn't stack.

Edit: Got all 4.

Just put in my order for my 3rd copy of Ni No Kuni (2 From Gamestop now and 1 at Amazon). The codes DO stack. I was able to use $60 worth of GCs after paying $30. Gamestop does not let you use online GCs for store-pickup, but they may allow you to use the actual codes in-store. Not too sure about that though. After tax and shipping, add on another $7.51 and I ended up paying $37.51 for Ni No Kuni w/ the Steelbook compared to $64.03 (saved $26.52). Great deal! Thanks OP!

FYI: I believe the "Free" Giftcard does expire at the end of the month though, so don't think you can buy a million of these and use them whenever. Just on purchases this month.

#8 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Can you use these GCs on points cards? I want to get a PSN card with it.

#9 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

Does whomever I'm sending this to need to also have Wrapp on a smartphone? My girlfriend doesn't have a smartphone so if I send this to her how will she get it?

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#10 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Does whomever I'm sending this to need to also have Wrapp on a smartphone? My girlfriend doesn't have a smartphone so if I send this to her how will she get it?

You redeem them from the computer, or at least I did.

#11 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

I created a facebook acct for deals like this and it says my acct doesn't qualify for gift cards. Any ideas why?

#12 BrandonJ33

BrandonJ33

Alex Anderson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

I created a facebook acct for deals like this and it says my acct doesn't qualify for gift cards. Any ideas why?

this explains: http://support.wrapp...ree-gift-cards-

basically they try to detect dummy accounts

#13 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

this explains: http://support.wrapp...ree-gift-cards-

basically they try to detect dummy accounts

Ya, I used my brother for the second account. May want to use a family member or your partner.

#14 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

I cant even find the offer. oh well, no big deal

#15 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I got the codes for both of us and have entered them on GameStop.com but it keeps saying,

Oops! Please correct the errors below to continue.

• The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon.

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#16 Supremacy

Supremacy

Turn down for what

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

do I need to use a different payment method/fb account to do the offer again?

#17 Snuggelz

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

Just sent my GF a gift card 10 secs ago. Let's see if it works. Haven't gotten mine yet, but the chance of doubling the $15 is worth the risk for me. I'll update when things happen (or don't).

#18 mcdaking84

mcdaking84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

I got the codes for both of us and have entered them on GameStop.com but it keeps saying,

• The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon.

same thing happened to me

#19 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

same shit here :cry:

Vente Conmigo - Aztlan Cloud (Omar Garibay)

Listen on Soundcloud.com

#20 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Never mind it worked, Wrapp was showing me the wrong place to enter the code. And they do stack.

EDIT: You gotta enter the code during the Payment screen not in the Promotional code box.

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#21 Snuggelz

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Okay I just bought 2 and got 3 of the GCs so far. They seem like they are stacking. Not sure why you thought you couldn't stack.

How long did it take for the codes to arrive? Will the code that you get for sending one arrive only after your friend redeems theirs

#22 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

When I click "celebrate a friend" it says "Oh no! there are no gifts here."

EDIT: Oh, maybe I need to add a friend first.

ach.png

#23 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

How long did it take for the codes to arrive? Will the code that you get for sending one arrive only after your friend redeems theirs

Yup. First you have to redeem the one you sent to your friend (just click on use now), yours should show up 5 or so minutes later.

#24 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Never mind it worked, Wrapp was showing me the wrong place to enter the code. And they do stack.

EDIT: You gotta enter the code during the Payment screen not in the Promotional code box.

thanks for the info man ;)

Vente Conmigo - Aztlan Cloud (Omar Garibay)

Listen on Soundcloud.com

#25 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

The offer disappeared off my screen, can anyone confirm getting the free card when buying $15 straight from the brand section?
Posted Image

#26 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

I don't see the deal anywhere on the iphone version. All I see is the ability to buy a $15 or $20 GC; but it doesn't say anything about getting an extra gift card for free.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#27 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Hmm, well I was about to get the coupon then the app crashed. Now the Gamestop B1G1 isn't showing up anymore. It still there for anyone else?

ach.png

#28 Snuggelz

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Just put in my order for my 3rd copy of Ni No Kuni (2 From Gamestop now and 1 at Amazon). The codes DO stack. I was able to use $60 worth of GCs after paying $30. Gamestop does not let you use online GCs for store-pickup, but they may allow you to use the actual codes in-store. Not too sure about that though. After tax and shipping, add on another $7.51 and I ended up paying $37.51 for Ni No Kuni w/ the Steelbook compared to $64.03 (saved $26.52). Great deal! Thanks OP!

How many codes can you use on the Gamestop Website on one order? i know sites like Dominos only lets you use 2 at a time.

#29 Supremacy

Supremacy

Turn down for what

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

How many codes can you use on the Gamestop Website on one order? i know sites like Dominos only lets you use 2 at a time.

I just used 5 codes on a $70 order

#30 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

WELP! That was short lived. Unless it's just a fluke, looks like the deal has been pulled from the app.

ach.png