Wrapp App $30 Gamestop giftcard for $15

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

I used the offer once and my friend's profile took the place of the offer, anyone know how to get it back?
Posted Image

#62 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Only three pages, and this are already signs of this becoming convoluted....
They never make these things straightforward.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#63 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

Used it to get a PS+ membership on the cheap. As good as it's going to get it seems. Been looking for the past year and a half and still can't find a good deal on a year.

#64 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Same deal on the website, no B1G1 - at least for me.

ach.png

#65 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Yeah not seeing this on the app.

#66 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

Nothing on website. Oh well, should've put down TWD to hop in on this deal when I first saw it...

Thanks anyways.

#67 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

How do I find the deal?

#68 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

Did not get the free gc as it stated o, the app. Will request refund later in the day. YMMV i guess at best.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#69 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

I guess it's a good thing I forgot my fb password earlier.

#70 blackMamba1187

blackMamba1187

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Redeemed my code in the app and used the provided link to gamestop.com. Was promptly told that the code was either invalid or expired. And sent an email to wrapp support. Use at your own risk people.

Playing: SM3DW (wiiU); LoZ:ALBW(3ds); ACIV (ps4); Knack (ps4);  Cook, Serve, Delicious (ipad), ACIV comp.app (ipad)

#71 jboeling

jboeling

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Fuck I hate the CAG deals that require friends!

#72 midloo

midloo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Not seeing anything about a Gamestop gift card after installing Wrapp this morning. Sounds like I missed a shady deal. Oh well.
Posted Image

#73 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Can I buy a GC from Wrapp using Paypal?

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#74 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Redeemed my code in the app and used the provided link to gamestop.com. Was promptly told that the code was either invalid or expired. And sent an email to wrapp support. Use at your own risk people.

You had to enter at checkout. Goes in the Giftcard spot, not promotional codes. Was mentioned earlier in the thread.

#75 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

1) It is a legit app.
2) You get stuff for signing up (I got $5 OD GC and about $40 in other junk)
3) You need facebook (I think)
4) You need at lkeast 1 friend with a smartphone and facebook.

They have also had $5 TRU GC that I missed, Hulu 1 month premium, digital mag subs, etc.

#76 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Think it's dead. I see the GS GC option but no mention of B1G1

#77 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

I didn't see the buy 15 get 15 offer. Will it still apply?

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#78 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

I didn't see the buy 15 get 15 offer. Will it still apply?

No. It comes up on the top under the "free" offers. If you just bought a $15 card that's all you get.

#79 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

No. It comes up on the top under the "free" offers. If you just bought a $15 card that's all you get.

I dont see it under free either?
Posted Image

#80 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

I dont see it under free either?

Cause it's dead. Someone needs to update the title.

#81 aardvarkgod

aardvarkgod

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Just uninstalled the app...nothing under Free Offers :(

#82 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I sent them an email the night of this offer debacle. I told them that I wouldn't have ordered had I not been under the impression that I would be receiving an additional $15 gift card. They came through and sent me a $15 code this afternoon. Used the two plus some credit I had to get Kirby Dream Collection for ~$25. Not a bad deal. If you got ripped off by not receiving a second coupon, I suggest sending them an email requesting either a code for yourself or a refund.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (28) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :wiiu: Hyrule Warriros

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#83 Snuggelz

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

I sent them an email the night of this offer debacle. I told them that I wouldn't have ordered had I not been under the impression that I would be receiving an additional $15 gift card. They came through and sent me a $15 code this afternoon. Used the two plus some credit I had to get Kirby Dream Collection for ~$25. Not a bad deal. If you got ripped off by not receiving a second coupon, I suggest sending them an email requesting either a code for yourself or a refund.

This. This is exactly what I did as well. I didn't get a response from them, but I went to check my account and it was in my wallet. I am very pleased that I was able to double my investment. :applause:

#84 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

This. This is exactly what I did as well. I didn't get a response from them, but I went to check my account and it was in my wallet. I am very pleased that I was able to double my investment. :applause:

I received no return email, but a notification that Wrapp had given me a gift. The comment read, "We apologize for the delay. Have a great day!". Great customer service. I'll use them again if I have another chance to double my Gamestop money.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (28) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :wiiu: Hyrule Warriros

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#85 Hiro0015

Hiro0015

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

I noticed today on my iPod Touch that "Wrapp" had sent me a gift... Checked it out and sure enough I had my free $15 GC waiting for me.

When I downloaded the app I did NOT see the offer, but bought the card and sent it to my other FB profile.

So I'd say check with the other person and see if your bonus went through or not!

#86 The Acacia Strain

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

So, the deals dead?

#87 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Well, I got $5 to Office Depot and $6 for H&M, but nothing about the gamestop deal.
Posted Image

#88 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

So this is officially dead.? What is this website though? It has a free angry birds shop "gift card" the description "ca-caw". I cant tell if that is just a joke about the quality of website or what?

#89 io

io

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

I received no return email, but a notification that Wrapp had given me a gift. The comment read, "We apologize for the delay. Have a great day!". Great customer service. I'll use them again if I have another chance to double my Gamestop money.

Thanks for posting this - I had contacted them a few times last weekend about not getting the $15 gift card and never heard back. I was just about to fire off another email demanding a refund since I never used the original one I purchased (and according to their fine print you can get a refund if you didn't redeem the original gift card).

It wasn't until I ran the app after reading your post (just now - was out of town last week) that I saw gift card on my account - never got notified by email or any other way. That is kind of annoying. I also had a hard time finding the original card I purchased for my wife (she had no email or Facebook notification that I could find anywhere). I finally had to run the app for her (through Facebook) to find that original offer. What a strange way to do things...

So, though it was a huge hassle, I was finally able to put in an order for Etrian Odyssey IV at GS using the 2 $15 cards - so in effect I got it for $25 instead of the MSRP of $40.