Photo
- - - - -

Walmart: 2/$30 (SR3:TFP BatmanAA:GOTY GoW:OC ICO/SotC) Halo4+1yr XBL $70, 12m XBL $40

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#31 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

does this game play like gta, in terms of sand-box style? because that is what i got from the youtube gameplay video i seen

You can explore, but it's a lot more structured and straightforward than a GTA game. Not an awful lot to do outside of the main story; it has collectibles in the form of wanted posters and Playboy magazines(yes), but that's about it. Still, the game is excellent, and a steal at $10.

#32 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

DLC is on a 2nd disc.

Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated.

#33 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hãng Pantech HÃ$n Qu?c tuy không l?n m?nh hon nhu các hãng di?n tho?i khác HÃ$n Qu?c nhung cung dã chi?m c?m tình m?t s? d?i tu?ng t?i Vi?t Nam v?i di?n tho?i Sky A760

Di?n tho?i Sky A760

Dòng di?n tho?i c?a hãng nÃ$y cho Sky A760 có c?u hình cao chip 1.5GHz Qualcomm Scorpion MSM8260, 2 nhân, Ram 1Gb b? nh? trong 16Gb có khe c?m th? nh? ngoÃ$i micro SD h? tr? th? lên t?i 32Gb mÃ$n hình siêu nét, ch?y Android 4.0 m?i nh?t mÃ$ giá quá h?p d?n khi?n cho Sky A760 "b?" các fan công ngh? san lùng tìm ki?m kh?p noi. Tr? thÃ$nh d? tÃ$i nóng hon bao gi? h?t trên nh?ng di?n dÃ$n công ngh? Vi?t Nam, d?ng th?i tr? thÃ$nh hÃ$ng m?c tiêu san lùng c?a các b?n dam mê công ngh?.

Di?u d?c bi?t ? dòng di?n tho?i hÃ$n qu?c c?a hãng Pantech chÃ$nh lÃ$ s? trang b? các tÃ$nh nang gi?i trÃ$ cao c?p cùng dáng v? thanh m?nh nhung ch?c ch?n c?a sky A760 lôi cu?n m?i fan ngay t? cái nhìn d?u tiên. Dúng theo phong cách thi?t k? c?a hãng: Công ngh? vÃ$ th?i trang luôn song hÃ$nh cùng nhau.

LIÊN H? MUA HÀNG T?I:

TRUNG TÂM DI?N THO?I HÀ N?I

Yahoo: dthanoi

D?a ch?: 519 Kim Nguu, Hai BÃ$ Trung, HÃ$ N?i

Hotline: 046 680 6711

T? khóa: di?n tho?i sky A760, sky a760, dien thoai, di?n tho?i

In for 2.

#34 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

I know that his probably doesn't mean much but you need to have a hard drive installed in order to install the DLC. So if you use flash drives, you can't play the DLC.

#35 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Fuckers canceled my in store pick up. Should've selected site to store or home delivery. Guarantee they are too lazy to search through their piles of $20 games...

#36 Miracleman

Miracleman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Looks like it's sold out online.

Oh well, congrats to anybody who got in on the deal.

#37 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

I blew it.......

#38 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Is this online only or in store price as well?
Posted Image

#39 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Got 1

Thanks TC. FEELS LIKE BLACK FRIDAY AGAIN

Complete win
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#40 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yeah WTF is wrong with the site.

My own store, I know we have this version (pretty sure it was regular price when I saw it last however) yet it says it's unavailable for s-t-s. Fine, so be it. So the next closest store I have the ability to pickup from is a 30mi drive away (as opposed to the other 6 stores it's trying to show me) yet it doesn't even display that the store EXISTS until I try to switch stores at checkout... where it says it's available for pickup... sigh. If I go and find the store to pick as "My Store" through other means on the site then, of course, it says the games unavailable--except through the same list at checkout which says it is available.

Fate (and Walmart) says I can't have this today I guess. :wall:

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#41 CozmoKhan

CozmoKhan

Go Blackhawks!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Got WM to PM the website. Took some sweet talking though.

#42 Donkosaur

Donkosaur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Thanks OP. Took three tries before I got a store to hold it but got one for pickup. Fortunately or unfortunately there are way too many Walmarts in my area.

#43 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Crap. My order from last night was cancelled. Tried another one today at a different store, and it's also just now been cancelled. WTF is wrong with Wal-Mart?

I bet if I go to a store it will be right there. Just the employees are too lazy to look. Is this a new thing for Wal-Mart? I've done site-to-store before, but that usually means the item gets SHIPPED to the store (for free) for me to go in to pick up. I was not aware in the past of them having something immediately available for pick-up. So far it seems like a major fail though.

#44 Kevbo887

Kevbo887

Defensor Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Damn its out of stock. Was looking to get it. oh well

#45 thane_of_the_shadow

thane_of_the_shadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Snagged one last night. Thanks OP!

#46 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Target SHOULD be able to PM if you bring a printout of the page. The one near my house honored it.

#47 vballboy51

vballboy51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

mine got cancelled so we went there to shop and i found it. got them to match the website since they cancelled my order because they couldn't find it

#48 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Too bad this is the 360 version. I played through it on 360 and loved it. I would love to play through it again and get me some trophies.
Let's go O's!

#49 Miracleman

Miracleman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Looks like it's actually dropped a buck in price. Too bad it's sold out online. My local Walmart doesn't price match the website. :(

#50 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Buy this game. It's fantastic. I already own the vanilla copy with all DLC and loved it.

Would love to have it on PS3 so I can replay it for trophies.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Walking Dead: Season 1 [PS4], D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#51 Zashule

Zashule

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Wow! Glad to see this got such a good response. Wasn't sure if I should make a thread for it or not, I'm glad iRandom did.

#52 Midnight Express

Midnight Express

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up, my store has it listed for $8.86!

#53 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

It's odd that in 50+ posts not a single person crapping on the game (I actually really liked it) however if my memory serves me right when the game was first released people were bitching about textures and the look of the grass (among many other things).

#54 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

It's odd that in 50+ posts not a single person crapping on the game (I actually really liked it) however if my memory serves me right when the game was first released people were bitching about textures and the look of the grass (among many other things).

Only Ps3 version suffered this problems, not 360 nor PC.

http://www.eurogamer...fia-ii-face-off

#55 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Crap. My order from last night was cancelled. Tried another one today at a different store, and it's also just now been cancelled. WTF is wrong with Wal-Mart?

I bet if I go to a store it will be right there. Just the employees are too lazy to look. Is this a new thing for Wal-Mart? I've done site-to-store before, but that usually means the item gets SHIPPED to the store (for free) for me to go in to pick up. I was not aware in the past of them having something immediately available for pick-up. So far it seems like a major fail though.

When this initially got rolled-out on us last year it was a separate option on the site (with its own little icon) called "Pickup Today", (our in-store program still calls it that on our screens) what possessed them to lump it all together as "Site-to-Store," I don't know. Probably blame the cretins that regularly shop WM and can't wrap their head around too many different terms at once though.

On the brightside though, if the only option was Site-to-Store or Ship-to-Home then there would have been NO option to get it since, as you said StS comes directly from the warehouses and this had been sold out online a lot sooner than it is/was available for pickup at the stores. I guess.

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#56 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thanks for the heads up, my store has it listed for $8.86!

Same here. But I'm still hesitant to order due to my backlog...plus I already have the base game on OnLive. I'll probably do what I always do and not make up my mind until the option has passed for good. Really, I don't need another game right now. But...$8.86 + tax...

I'll just take a cue from my avatar and roll a d20.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#57 AEJustin1

AEJustin1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Thanks! I ordered one for pickup, it's ready for me to go get now haha so I'll stop by after work tonight.

#58 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

I ordered one for pickup at the Walmart in my town yesterday that was canceled. I'm going to the next town over today so I changed the store and ordered again at the new lower price. That one is waiting for me to pick up at the Walmart I will be driving right past. Luckiest cancel ever. :)

#59 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Anyone finding this for this price in store?

#60 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

surprising too considering i thought it was good but not great

sometimes i think when a game like this doesn't get a lot of hype nobody has to tell you they didn't like it, the more popular something is the more haters it has

i think the texture and grass problem was for the ps3 version