Photo
- - - - -

Walmart: 2/$30 (SR3:TFP BatmanAA:GOTY GoW:OC ICO/SotC) Halo4+1yr XBL $70, 12m XBL $40

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#61 bizmat

bizmat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

At that price, I'll try it out...hopefully my pickup doesn't get canceled.

Edit: Order got canceled ugh.

Edited by bizmat, 13 January 2013 - 10:24 PM.
Order Canceled

#62 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

It seems to be back in stock online, just placed an order right now.

#63 honkyjesus

honkyjesus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#64 Kenshin2B

Kenshin2B

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Got one, thx,

#65 Zeus_Thunder

Zeus_Thunder

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Out of stock again :(

#66 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Looks like it's back in stock again, now at $9.26. Free shipping with site-to-store.

Hopefully this one works out. The stores cancelled all my previous orders, but this one seems like it will be "shipped" as a site-to-store that I was more accustomed to.

#67 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Went ahead and ordered one. Thanks for the heads-up.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#68 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

I definitely saw a copy of this at my local store over the weekend. It was on the shelf with some of the more older games encased in a plastic security case. I was there to PM Borderlands 2 and didn't think to scan it.

Would it likely scan for the same price in-store?

#69 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

It is times like this I turn around and look at my bookcase of games and wonder why the heck do I keep buying games. I bought Mafia II 2 years ago (used collector's edition) for $13.91 and then another 800 points (sale) on the DLC and I have NEVER played the game...EVER. I did sell the CD and artbook for $6 (after fees) so in the end I paid roughly $13 for this game (MS points for cheap). I do have a nice steelcase for the game so I guess it is a plus. Maybe not the best example but I am sure I could go through my shelf I find dozens of others just like this.

#70 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Don't think so. I only recall one person in this thread getting it at the store for this price and he had to have them pricematch it...which typically fails, but he got lucky.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#71 fantomgamer

fantomgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

I definitely saw a copy of this at my local store over the weekend. It was on the shelf with some of the more older games encased in a plastic security case. I was there to PM Borderlands 2 and didn't think to scan it.

At my local Walmart it rang up at 19.99 and they would not price match.

They stated they dont price match online ads/prices.

#72 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

In stock $9.26
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#73 minusthemike

minusthemike

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Got shipping confirmation today for my Site to Store order placed on the 11th. Arrival due by the 24th but I can wait on this.

#74 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

It is times like this I turn around and look at my bookcase of games and wonder why the heck do I keep buying games. I bought Mafia II 2 years ago (used collector's edition) for $13.91 and then another 800 points (sale) on the DLC and I have NEVER played the game...EVER. I did sell the CD and artbook for $6 (after fees) so in the end I paid roughly $13 for this game (MS points for cheap). I do have a nice steelcase for the game so I guess it is a plus. Maybe not the best example but I am sure I could go through my shelf I find dozens of others just like this.

I've finally gotten around to playing my copy. It's pretty good, although people on this site have probably overhyped it from comments I've read over the months. If you don't care about collectibles or 1000/1000 it's a pretty short play - there aren't really any side missions or anything, just annoying collectibles. I'd say move it up the priority list in the backlog - the story and characters are worth it.

#75 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hey at least you only paid a little bit for it. I wouldn't feel too bad because you could at least probably still get $10 for it (maybe the full $13+ if you also sell your steelbook).

I'm sure I still have a few games I paid FULL PRICE for, that I've had for 3+ years and not opened yet. So they have depreciated from like $60 down to $10. It's pretty sickening to look at games like that where you know you just wasted money AND not played them. Obviously I intended to play them, but for one reason or another I find that some games in my backlog just got entirely "passed by" while I started playing newer ones.

#76 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Snagged one! Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#77 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

You are me...
Posted Image

#78 vballboy51

vballboy51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

i have a sealed CE and now a sealed PH of this. at least i have all the content. i'm hoping i can sell the PH for at least 5-10 bucks, making it worth getting for the dlc.

#79 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Ordered 1 also. I would pay for triple shipping to my home to avoid free pick up at my local wal marts

#80 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Hooray, back in stock and it let me order it Site-to-Store!

As others have pointed out already, these S-t-S look to be legit ones being shipped from warehouses, so assuming they didn't accidentally mark hundreds of ghost copies as being legit ones, then we should be safe from cancellations. :whee:

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#81 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Ordered 1 also. I would pay for triple shipping to my home to avoid free pick up at my local wal marts

Lol, I did ship to store and am already not looking forward to picking it up at my local walmart. I should of coughed up the extra $2 or whatever, oh well.

#82 Tendoboy

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

At my local Walmart it rang up at 19.99 and they would not price match.

They stated they dont price match online ads/prices.

Don't go by the store locator. I went to five stores, one store stated it was in stock, the rest had limited stock, not ONE store had the item in stock and then one lady told me that many of these get stolen because they are on the open case and they can't keep track of the inventory?

If you want it, order it now...don't bet on the store having it....or even price matching themselves?

I ordered one and will try to see if best buy will price match....

#83 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

Lol, I did ship to store and am already not looking forward to picking it up at my local walmart. I should of coughed up the extra $2 or whatever, oh well.

I am not a fan of Wal-Mart, and rarely actually ship there - at least not for groceries or anything I'm buying on a weekly basis.

But it's on the way, so what the hell. Might as well save $2. Most of the time it works out just fine. The pickup at my wal-mart is in the photo lab, so it's not like there is a line (actually the only issue is if there is nobody back there at all, and I have to hunt somebody down to help me, but most of the time I'm in and out in 10 minutes..)

#84 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

The add-ons are on a second disc. So if you have the game already(like I do) you just install the content off the disc, no codes needed. I price matched at target and will unload the dlc content and resell the set.

#85 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Got BB to PM at $8.80. Going to cancel or return the Walmart one.

#86 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

I am not a fan of Wal-Mart, and rarely actually ship there - at least not for groceries or anything I'm buying on a weekly basis.

But it's on the way, so what the hell. Might as well save $2. Most of the time it works out just fine. The pickup at my wal-mart is in the photo lab, so it's not like there is a line (actually the only issue is if there is nobody back there at all, and I have to hunt somebody down to help me, but most of the time I'm in and out in 10 minutes..)

Lucky you. My choices are either a Wal-Mart that's constantly packed and has a 30-45 minute wait for store pick up or a Wal-Mart that never has anyone working in the store pickup area so I have to wait a good 10-15 minutes for someone to just show up. It's really annoying =/

#87 minimidgy

minimidgy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Am I missing something here? These are selling for about $23 on eBay. After fees, that's about $10 for each copy. Might be like 5 of these and flip them.

#88 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

Am I missing something here? These are selling for about $23 on eBay. After fees, that's about $10 for each copy. Might be like 5 of these and flip them.

Heck yeah. Make that money...

#89 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

In for one, thanks OP.

#90 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yeah, you're missing that it's actually a pretty good game to play ;)