Futureshop/tsilon codes for $20 off Bioshock, Metal Gear, and Tomb Raider

firehawk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi all, I got some extra codes from tsilon.ca so I thought I'd share them here (since I already shared a batch on GAF). Quote this message to see the codes and please post to say which code you have taken.
(I'm assuming you'll only take one code... ;) ).

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Oh, in case you don't know, tsilon.ca is this website where you can get coupons for Futureshop.ca among other things. The codes are for 20 dollars off pre-ordering the respective game.

[quote name='firehawk12']Hi all, I got some extra codes from tsilon.ca so I thought I'd share them here (since I already shared a batch on GAF). Quote this message to see the codes and please post to say which code you have taken.

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Oh, in case you don't know, tsilon.ca is this website where you can get coupons for Futureshop.ca among other things. The codes are for 20 dollars off pre-ordering the respective game.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!! I used the Bioshock Infinite code. Can't wait to play this :)
I tried using the Tomb Raider one initially, but it seems as though it's already been taken, or is not working for another reason. Either way, thanks so much!

Thanks again! I PM'ed you. If you happen to have any Tomb Raider codes lying around, I would gladly take one off your hands.

Thanks again for everything!

I just signed up for it and managed to nab the code for Tomb Raider. The whole process takes about an hour, but well worth it because the other perks are great!

I requested the 20-dollar coupon on Tsilon for Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear and GTA5...but they're still pending about it after like a week.

Did I ask for too much or something? I really do want all those games.

[quote name='Griptor']I requested the 20-dollar coupon on Tsilon for Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear and GTA5...but they're still pending about it after like a week.

Did I ask for too much or something? I really do want all those games.[/QUOTE]

Took a little while for my GTA5 code as well, but they were on vacation for a bit and then had to catch up on the backlog of requests. Be patient and they will come.

Good point about the vacation. I only ask because last time it took only a couple of hours for me to get the code, so I thought they thought I was being greedy this time ;)
Thanks.

[quote name='firehawk12']Hi all, I got some extra codes from tsilon.ca so I thought I'd share them here (since I already shared a batch on GAF). Quote this message to see the codes and please post to say which code you have taken.

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Oh, in case you don't know, tsilon.ca is this website where you can get coupons for Futureshop.ca among other things. The codes are for 20 dollars off pre-ordering the respective game.[/QUOTE]

Hope there's still a code for me. :)

Thanks either way man.

[quote name='Griptor']Good point about the vacation. I only ask because last time it took only a couple of hours for me to get the code, so I thought they thought I was being greedy this time ;)
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They weren't on vacation, RFD found out about it. They had to go through the entire member database and root out the duplicates. There's a topic about it on the forums, check it out for the lulz.

Tsilon is a godsend for gamers, its pathetic to see people exploiting it. There's really nothing quite like it on the internet for gamers.

Yet to take advantage of Tsilon. Discounts seem great, but not sure it's worth all the fuss, on my part anyways.

[quote name='CoachHines']They weren't on vacation, RFD found out about it. They had to go through the entire member database and root out the duplicates. There's a topic about it on the forums, check it out for the lulz.

Tsilon is a godsend for gamers, its pathetic to see people exploiting it. There's really nothing quite like it on the internet for gamers.[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? Damn those RFDers - ruining everything.

How does Tsilon work? Someone invited me a few months ago and I just signed up. I am beyond confused though. Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pat_McCrotch']What game? I got plenty.[/QUOTE]

Hey Pat, hoping you still have a GTA code, would greatly appreciate it

If anyone could spare some tsilon codes I would really appreciate it. I plan on preordering most of the major titles from futureshop soon.

Does this site ever have coupons for hardware? I'm planning on getting that Fire Emblem 3DS bundle. Probably a long shot but whatever. Has anyone seen this up for preorder anywhere? I checked futureshop and ebgames today and neither had it up.

[quote name='Green Card200']Does this site ever have coupons for hardware? I'm planning on getting that Fire Emblem 3DS bundle. Probably a long shot but whatever. Has anyone seen this up for preorder anywhere? I checked futureshop and ebgames today and neither had it up.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I remember they had a $50 coupon for Wii U preorders but haven't seen anything else yet.

There have been perks for Vita, 3DS and Wii U systems. I doubt that we'll see one for a special edition bundle like the Fire Emblem 3DS, though.

Personally, after switching to the 3DS XL, I couldn't go back to a standard one (even if it's Fire Emblem-themed). Plus, the lack of a physical game bothers me...

[quote name='Green Card200']Does this site ever have coupons for hardware? I'm planning on getting that Fire Emblem 3DS bundle. Probably a long shot but whatever. Has anyone seen this up for preorder anywhere? I checked futureshop and ebgames today and neither had it up.[/QUOTE]

If anyone has codes for Tomb Raider and GTA and could send them my way that would be dandy. Do you have to play that game where you have to find the logos to get the coupons? I found 3 out of 4 and it was driving me mad.

[quote name='Derfel']There have been perks for Vita, 3DS and Wii U systems. I doubt that we'll see one for a special edition bundle like the Fire Emblem 3DS, though.

Personally, after switching to the 3DS XL, I couldn't go back to a standard one (even if it's Fire Emblem-themed). Plus, the lack of a physical game bothers me...[/QUOTE]

Exactly... so tempted to get it just for the theme... but it comes with no game and not an xl >_>;; the 3ds just isn't great enough to justify buying another one...

[quote name='afterburn999']I'm not signed up to tsilon yet but are the GTA5 codes still being given out?[/QUOTE]

long long long long long gone my friend

ALL GONE

I have pre order codes for Gears,God of War,Metal Gear Rising Revengeance ,Tomb Raider,Bioshock and GTA5 and a great time to have a RROD =/

Guess i wont be using them. PM me if you want one

I've got Bioshock, God of War, Metal Gear and Tomb Raider codes that I'd like to trade for a Gears and GTA5 code. PM me if you're interested.

Not making a new thread so I will nestle this in here:

PM me if you want a $20 off $150 code for Staples online or phone orders. Not good on ereaders, computers, or tablets. It should be good on games and consoles, maybe even some actual office stuff.

EDIT: Expires Feb. 6th.

Thanks z7enZ for the Tomb Raider code!

Also, I don't want to abuse too much, but if someone has a spare God of War code that he will waste anyway, I'll gladly accept it!

Is there a way to take advantage of these codes in store or order online and do an in store pick up? I want to get the steelbooks for the games that offer them and I don't think online orders include them anymore.

I know this thread is pretty much dead but do these codes expire? I was looking for a Gears of War Judgement code after looking at some gameplay videos. :D

I'd like codes for Tomb Raider or Bioshock: Infinite if anyone has them. I'm level 11 on Tsilon and I applied for codes for both weeks ago and they're still listed as "pending" on the site. No idea if they'll ever come through, but I'd be willing to share them once they do if someone else has the codes now. Please PM me and let me know.

[quote name='Skinkybob']I'd like codes for Tomb Raider or Bioshock: Infinite if anyone has them. I'm level 11 on Tsilon and I applied for codes for both weeks ago and they're still listed as "pending" on the site. No idea if they'll ever come through, but I'd be willing to share them once they do if someone else has the codes now. Please PM me and let me know.[/QUOTE]
I remember applying for tsilon beginning of January and asking for a coupon for GTA V. Still pending... :(

[quote name='afterburn999']I know this thread is pretty much dead but do these codes expire? I was looking for a Gears of War Judgement code after looking at some gameplay videos. :D[/QUOTE]

Check your messages, I sent you a code.

Hey folks,

First time actually posting, though I've been a CAG for quite a while now.
I was wondering if anyone had a Bioshock Infinite or Grand Theft Auto V code to spare. I would greatly appreciate it. My codes have been pending for over a month now, so I'm not expecting them any time soon. But if I do receive them, I'll be sure to pay it forward. Thanks in advance!

Have a good one!

-BurningDude

[quote name='Shawzborne']mine still say pending why? I applied to receive the codes like 2 months ago?[/QUOTE]

Same boat here. I remember reading somewhere that says codes were limited so they probably ran out. Sucks right now, however the next time there are coupon deals we should be able to get in on them.

[quote name='BurningDude']Hey folks,

First time actually posting, though I've been a CAG for quite a while now.
I was wondering if anyone had a Bioshock Infinite or Grand Theft Auto V code to spare. I would greatly appreciate it. My codes have been pending for over a month now, so I'm not expecting them any time soon. But if I do receive them, I'll be sure to pay it forward. Thanks in advance!

Have a good one!

-BurningDude[/QUOTE]

I was going to give you mine, both GTA and Bioshock, but I just tested them out beforehand and they seem to be expired now, sorry bud, looks like you're out of luck.

Hey I have a fresh new code for Tomb Raider if anyone wants to use it. I'm strapped for cash and have too many games backlogged. Hit me up if you want it.

bread's done
Back