Futureshop/tsilon codes for $20 off Bioshock, Metal Gear, and Tomb Raider

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 firehawk12

firehawk12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

Hi all, I got some extra codes from tsilon.ca so I thought I'd share them here (since I already shared a batch on GAF). Quote this message to see the codes and please post to say which code you have taken.
(I'm assuming you'll only take one code... ;) ).

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Oh, in case you don't know, tsilon.ca is this website where you can get coupons for Futureshop.ca among other things. The codes are for 20 dollars off pre-ordering the respective game.

#2 unionjack

unionjack

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Hi all, I got some extra codes from tsilon.ca so I thought I'd share them here (since I already shared a batch on GAF). Quote this message to see the codes and please post to say which code you have taken.

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Oh, in case you don't know, tsilon.ca is this website where you can get coupons for Futureshop.ca among other things. The codes are for 20 dollars off pre-ordering the respective game.

Thank you so much!! I used the Bioshock Infinite code. Can't wait to play this :)
I tried using the Tomb Raider one initially, but it seems as though it's already been taken, or is not working for another reason. Either way, thanks so much!

#3 adayinthelife

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Thanks for posting, I used to Metal Gear code! By the sounds of it, they're all used now.

#4 unionjack

unionjack

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Thanks again! I PM'ed you. If you happen to have any Tomb Raider codes lying around, I would gladly take one off your hands.

Thanks again for everything!

#5 musdy

musdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

I'll take one!!

#6 Hockridge

Hockridge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hoarding codes from tsilon really misses the point of tsilon man.

#7 unionjack

unionjack

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

I just signed up for it and managed to nab the code for Tomb Raider. The whole process takes about an hour, but well worth it because the other perks are great!

#8 Griptor

Griptor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

I requested the 20-dollar coupon on Tsilon for Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear and GTA5...but they're still pending about it after like a week.

Did I ask for too much or something? I really do want all those games.

#9 Korahn

Korahn

Beyond Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

I requested the 20-dollar coupon on Tsilon for Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear and GTA5...but they're still pending about it after like a week.

Did I ask for too much or something? I really do want all those games.

Took a little while for my GTA5 code as well, but they were on vacation for a bit and then had to catch up on the backlog of requests. Be patient and they will come.
Posted Image

#10 Griptor

Griptor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Good point about the vacation. I only ask because last time it took only a couple of hours for me to get the code, so I thought they thought I was being greedy this time ;)
Thanks.

#11 afterburn999

afterburn999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Hope there's still a code for me. :)

Thanks either way man.

#12 firehawk12

firehawk12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

That's pretty much all I have. Some people are giving away codes in the Canadian Gaming Deals thread on GAF too if you missed out though.

This was my post on GAF: http://www.neogaf.co...postcount=15898
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear

I have no idea if anyone took them though, because no one posted to say that they did... but you're welcome to try.

Edited by firehawk12, 12 January 2013 - 10:38 PM.

#13 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Good point about the vacation. I only ask because last time it took only a couple of hours for me to get the code, so I thought they thought I was being greedy this time ;)
Thanks.

They weren't on vacation, RFD found out about it. They had to go through the entire member database and root out the duplicates. There's a topic about it on the forums, check it out for the lulz.

Tsilon is a godsend for gamers, its pathetic to see people exploiting it. There's really nothing quite like it on the internet for gamers.

#14 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

Yet to take advantage of Tsilon. Discounts seem great, but not sure it's worth all the fuss, on my part anyways.

#15 Korahn

Korahn

Beyond Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

They weren't on vacation, RFD found out about it. They had to go through the entire member database and root out the duplicates. There's a topic about it on the forums, check it out for the lulz.

Tsilon is a godsend for gamers, its pathetic to see people exploiting it. There's really nothing quite like it on the internet for gamers.

Wow, really? Damn those RFDers - ruining everything.
Posted Image

#16 Pat_McCrotch

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

I got given two codes of each for some reason. I have extras for Tomb Raider, God of War, and Bioshock if anyone wants them.

#17 jon0592

jon0592

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

How does Tsilon work? Someone invited me a few months ago and I just signed up. I am beyond confused though. Nevermind, figured it out.

Edited by jon0592, 13 January 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#18 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

I'd like to have a coupon. Never shopped at futureshop before too. Are they a good site?

#19 Pat_McCrotch

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

I'd like to have a coupon. Never shopped at futureshop before too. Are they a good site?

What game? I got plenty.

#20 joker83

joker83

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Hi Pat, Please check your private message.

Thanks

#21 SoDamShady

SoDamShady

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

What game? I got plenty.

Hey Pat, hoping you still have a GTA code, would greatly appreciate it

#22 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Have Gears of War and Tomb Raider.

#23 BellardB

BellardB

Get your head in the game!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

If anyone could spare some tsilon codes I would really appreciate it. I plan on preordering most of the major titles from futureshop soon.

#24 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Does this site ever have coupons for hardware? I'm planning on getting that Fire Emblem 3DS bundle. Probably a long shot but whatever. Has anyone seen this up for preorder anywhere? I checked futureshop and ebgames today and neither had it up.

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -     :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12   :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan 9/7

#25 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Does this site ever have coupons for hardware? I'm planning on getting that Fire Emblem 3DS bundle. Probably a long shot but whatever. Has anyone seen this up for preorder anywhere? I checked futureshop and ebgames today and neither had it up.

Nope. I remember they had a $50 coupon for Wii U preorders but haven't seen anything else yet.

#26 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

There have been perks for Vita, 3DS and Wii U systems. I doubt that we'll see one for a special edition bundle like the Fire Emblem 3DS, though.

Personally, after switching to the 3DS XL, I couldn't go back to a standard one (even if it's Fire Emblem-themed). Plus, the lack of a physical game bothers me...

Edited by Derfel, 15 January 2013 - 10:58 PM.

Posted Image

#27 BungleNoMore

BungleNoMore

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

If anyone has codes for Tomb Raider and GTA and could send them my way that would be dandy. Do you have to play that game where you have to find the logos to get the coupons? I found 3 out of 4 and it was driving me mad.

#28 afterburn999

afterburn999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I'm not signed up to tsilon yet but are the GTA5 codes still being given out?

#29 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

There have been perks for Vita, 3DS and Wii U systems. I doubt that we'll see one for a special edition bundle like the Fire Emblem 3DS, though.

Personally, after switching to the 3DS XL, I couldn't go back to a standard one (even if it's Fire Emblem-themed). Plus, the lack of a physical game bothers me...

Exactly... so tempted to get it just for the theme... but it comes with no game and not an xl >_>;; the 3ds just isn't great enough to justify buying another one...

#30 SoDamShady

SoDamShady

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'm not signed up to tsilon yet but are the GTA5 codes still being given out?

long long long long long gone my friend