CAG NBA 2K13 League...Any Interest?

FrankySox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I'd really like to start a league, with the success of the Madden leagues it has proven to me that it IS possible. However there is probably less interest in an NBA league but I figured I put out a feeler and see how many would be interested in starting one.

PS I would obviously be taking the Lakers.

If we have enough interest we can discuss settings, but I'd like this to be a more active league with a game needing to be played ever 4 or 5 days. Also we'd probably run about 7 minute quarters with All-Star difficulty.

It died because the game is broken. Hail Mary passes, constant fast breaks, broken closeout defense, the insane ability to drain 3's by any scrub...I could go on for a while.

Good luck though.

[quote name='Doomtime']It died because the game is broken. Hail Mary passes, constant fast breaks, broken closeout defense, the insane ability to drain 3's by any scrub...I could go on for a while.

Good luck though.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I figured the issue with threes was because I played with the Lakers and their defense sucks. Well I guess if anyone wants to scrimmage I'm always looking for legit opponents. I like the Lakers but also enjoy playing as the scrubby teams. Guess I'll just keep my eye on the Madden leagues and hopefully I can get in one.

id ask to be put on the waiting list in the madden leagues the spots sometimes get taken quicker than expected

I have a group of people I always do a online league with. We are looking to expand on our members but people have to commit to a 29 game season.

[quote name='3kingdoms']I have a group of people I always do a online league with. We are looking to expand on our members but people have to commit to a 29 game season.[/QUOTE]

I'd easily commit to that. What do I need to do to get in?

[quote name='FrankySox']I'd easily commit to that. What do I need to do to get in?[/QUOTE]

i will message you when a new season is about to start.

league settings will be on all star sim

bread's done
Back