SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

• Please log in to reply
1680 replies to this topic

#511 Hiro0015

Hiro0015

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

If the Watchmen steel looks like the one from Canada, I might consider it as well, even though I already have the BD for that too.

Same thing I was thinking. I already have the Ultimate Cut, but Canada's Steelbook is pretty awesome, so I'd definitely double dip.

Really looking forward to my Firefly and Evil Dead steelbooks. Should be here on the 8th =D

#512 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

missed the black swan steel sale, im utterly depressed now.

I don't think the sale has gone live yet. This happened last time when the links for Indiana Jones 1-3 steels were posted before they went live, the the pages said "sold out" for several days before being available for purchase.

#513 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

I saw a Chinatown blu ray with a slipcover at BB that I like way better than the steelbook

#514 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

I don't think the sale has gone live yet. This happened last time when the links for Indiana Jones 1-3 steels were posted before they went live, the the pages said "sold out" for several days before being available for purchase.

Yep, they haven't gone live yet. I'll update the thread when they do.

#515 bill123

bill123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Holy crap I had no idea there was a bluray steelbook for evil dead or Ghostbusters!!! My question is if I order from amazon uk they will ship those here in the US right? Also would those UV codes work with my US UV account?

55877.png
563306.png

#516 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Holy crap I had no idea there was a bluray steelbook for evil dead or Ghostbusters!!! My question is if I order from amazon uk they will ship those here in the US right? Also would those UV codes work with my US UV account?

Yes, they will ship those to the US. I haven't tried it myself, but I don't think UK UV codes will work with a US UV account.

#517 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

All of the upcoming Fox Zavvi Steelbooks are now available to Pre-order!

I, Robot -Zavvi Exclusive (UK) - June 3rd

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Commando - Zavvi Exclusive (UK) -
June 3rd

Posted Image

Independence Day - Zavvi Exclusive (UK) - June 3rd

Posted Image

Black Swan - Zavvi Exclusive (UK) - June 3rd

Posted Image

#518 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I have the Indiana Jones steelbooks preordered from Zavvi. But I'm curious for those that have ordered from steelbooks from them before (I've only ordered games).

How do they ship them? I get my games shipped individually (even when I buy multiples at a time) and they are shipped in durable cardboard sleeves. I was hoping if I bought multiple steelbooks they would ship in a box....

Also what does "Limited" mean for a zavvi exclusive steelbook? It looks like every single steelbook they are selling has "limited" in the title/description

#519 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

Thanks, got a copy of Black Swan.

6041.png

#520 sfgiantsfan

sfgiantsfan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Are these new Zavvi steels region free? I heard rumors that ID4 may not be.

#521 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

I have the Indiana Jones steelbooks preordered from Zavvi. But I'm curious for those that have ordered from steelbooks from them before (I've only ordered games).

How do they ship them? I get my games shipped individually (even when I buy multiples at a time) and they are shipped in durable cardboard sleeves. I was hoping if I bought multiple steelbooks they would ship in a box....

Also what does "Limited" mean for a zavvi exclusive steelbook? It looks like every single steelbook they are selling has "limited" in the title/description

These were probably play.com exclusive titles before they shut down....

Zavvi has a well known reputation around here and blu-ray.com for being pure sh*t. They take forever to get steels shipped out. They arrive damaged and their customer service is awful.

Formerly known as slickkill77

#522 sfgiantsfan

sfgiantsfan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

My order of the war of the worlds, Forrest Gump, and the untouchables steelbooks arrived today from Zavvi each individually packaged in padded boxes. I think no more cheap plastic envelopes for their steelbooks.

#523 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

These were probably play.com exclusive titles before they shut down....

Zavvi has a well known reputation around here and blu-ray.com for being pure sh*t. They take forever to get steels shipped out. They arrive damaged and their customer service is awful.

Zavvi has changed the way they ship Steelbooks. I received 3 last week and they were all 3 in their own box with padding wrapped around them. They also shipped them out 6 days before their release date and were received in a week.

Customer service still sucks though.
Posted Image

#524 THEmassacre325

THEmassacre325

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

My order of the war of the worlds, Forrest Gump, and the untouchables steelbooks arrived today from Zavvi each individually packaged in padded boxes. I think no more cheap plastic envelopes for their steelbooks.

How did you get the war of the world steelbook early i thought it doesn't come out till june

#525 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

Got my email Indiana Jones was delayed from Zavvi

Edited by Mako1215, 03 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#526 sfgiantsfan

sfgiantsfan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

How did you get the war of the world steelbook early i thought it doesn't come out till june

Lol seriously the ID4 and WotW steelbooks look identical but will sure look great together on the shelf.

#527 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

Did Indian Jones from Zavvi sell out? I don't see on there website anymore.

#528 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Did Indian Jones from Zavvi sell out? I don't see on there website anymore.

I think they got pulled temporarily from the site because the release date changed.

#529 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Skyfall UK SteelBook are back in stock!

http://www.amazon.co.../B00B5W9I5K/ref

#530 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Skyfall UK SteelBook are back in stock!

http://www.amazon.co.../B00B5W9I5K/ref

Nice

#531 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

I usually delete e-mails from Zavvi, but this one caught my eyes and when I clicked on the link, a lot of goodies... Too bad, I'm on a spending diet so I have to resist the urge, but you guys/gals can go ahead, hahaha. Personally, I think the 300 and Troy steelbooks are badass. I think some of you probably thinking about replacing the movie steelbook to house game discs :-)

http://www.zavvi.com...&affil=thgemail

#532 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

I usually delete e-mails from Zavvi, but this one caught my eyes and when I clicked on the link, a lot of goodies... Too bad, I'm on a spending diet so I have to resist the urge, but you guys/gals can go ahead, hahaha. Personally, I think the 300 and Troy steelbooks are badass. I think some of you probably thinking about replacing the movie steelbook to house game discs :-)

http://www.zavvi.com...&affil=thgemail

Is there an easy well to tell which of these are region free? I'm willing to import some region free stuff, but can't really justify the cost for just a case.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#533 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

Transformers is very tempting, but then ROTF would look odd as the only DVD-size steelbook in the trilogy. Then again, DOTM already looks odd as the only Blu-ray size one.

#534 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

:br: Willow - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1988] - £9.33 after VAT + £3.08 s/h = £12.41 shipped

In stock on April 10, 2013

647 copies available

#535 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

:br: Willow - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1988] - £9.33 after VAT + £3.08 s/h = £12.41 shipped

647 copies available

Region free?

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#536 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

647 copies available

Son of a bitch. Why did they wait to tease me with this?! Not sure I want to double dip so soon. : \

#537 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

huh? The Willow Steelbook has been up for months now..

#538 THEmassacre325

THEmassacre325

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hey guys the Django Unchained Steelbook is back up for pre-order at amazonUK, pre-order before it sells out again.

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#539 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

It sold out again. And BBY is getting a Django Unchained steelbook.

#540 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

It sold out again. And BBY is getting a Django Unchained steelbook.

Target.and best buy are?

518793.png