SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

• Please log in to reply
1680 replies to this topic

#151 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

Amazon UK has now changed the title for Skyfall to say that it's Region Free. A few apparently still come back in stock so it's worth checking in on I guess if anyone wants one

#152 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy Exclusive) SteelBook

Posted Image

Price: $24.99
Release Date: TBA
Link: Best Buy

#153 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Just got an email saying the Scott Pilgrim and Bourne Steels have been delayed a few weeks for some reason.

#154 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Doesn't look like there will be a Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 steelbook from BB.

There are two listings the standard and the exclusive that we believed was going to be a SB is now a keychain.

http://www.bestbuy.c...1&skuId=7788104

#155 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy Exclusive) SteelBook

Posted Image

Price: $24.99
Release Date: TBA
Link: Best Buy

BB shows this as a pre-sell, so I wonder how that's going to work. :-s

#156 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Probably just like the metal pak cases . Put money down for the movie, get the case, pay off the rest of the movie and get the regular amaray version

Formerly known as slickkill77

#157 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Probably just like the metal pak cases . Put money down for the movie, get the case, pay off the rest of the movie and get the regular amaray version

thank god! now i dont have to own the movie.
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#158 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Steelbbok from Amazon.UK is now available for pre-order and it is region free!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#159 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

So I noticed that there is a Skyfall Steelbook on Amazon France and Amazon Germany and both websites have copies available unlike Amazon UK. Are the German and France versions Region Free like the UK version?

#160 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

BB shows this as a pre-sell, so I wonder how that's going to work. :-s

Not necessarily. They've also done pre-sells where you get immediate access to an online digital copy. I believe they did this with Prometheus.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#161 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

So I noticed that there is a Skyfall Steelbook on Amazon France and Amazon Germany and both websites have copies available unlike Amazon UK. Are the German and France versions Region Free like the UK version?

It will probably be region free as they all look exactly the same. Only problem with German steelbooks is that they LOVE printing crap all over the back of the case

#162 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

I so regret not preodering the UK Skyfall SB when I had the chance....:wall:

#163 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

I know what u mean... :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

#164 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Steelbbok from Amazon.UK is now available for pre-order and it is region free!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I went ahead and just pre ordered this one. Otherwise if its not available in the U.S. I will feel like the way I do about Skyfall now. Does anybody know if that or Skyfall will be available in the U.S. though.

#165 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

I completely agree. I just did not want to get stuck with a Blu-Ray I couldn't watch because of the region lock. They waited too long to update that it is region free.

I went ahead and just pre ordered this one. Otherwise if its not available in the U.S. I will feel like the way I do about Skyfall now. Does anybody know if that or Skyfall will be available in the U.S. though.

Same here. I don't think they are releasing a Hobbit Steelbook here in the US. I am a huge LOTR nerd and collect everything, so I plan on buying a few verions of the Blu-Ray anyway. So I pre-ordered this one and then I will just get the Vanilla US Blu-Ray. You know down the line however an extended Blu-Ray will be available!

I really want one of the French Blu-Ray's with Gollum on the cover, but Amazon.fr has yet to update there catalog.

Posted Image

#166 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

^^^^
I thought it would go good with my other LOTR steelbooks I just bought. I'd get the one with the wizard guy on the cover but I don't like how it says Le Hobbit or whatever. I still want it to look like a U.S. case and I'm worried that one will try to play in French when I put it in. Lol

#167 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

I'd get the one with the wizard guy on the cover

seriously?!

#168 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

Yup every time time I try to watch the LOTR movies I fell asleep and I haven't tried to watch them in years but I'm fixin to. I haven't seen the new hobbit movie yet either. I'm going to try to watch them soon tho since I just bought them. I've never actually owned them before.

#169 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

seriously?!

lmfao..... You shall not pass!!!!
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#170 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

I'd get the one with the wizard guy on the cover

I think you mean Magneto ;)

#171 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

It's obviously Dumbledore.

#172 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

...I'd get the one with the wizard guy on the cover...

I have lost all hope in the CAG community.

You Shall Not call yourself a Lord of the Rings fan!!
607033.png

#173 Travman93

Travman93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

http://www.futuresho..., anyone?<br />

#174 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

http://www.futuresho..., anyone?<br />

Says it is already Sold Out, plus I do not believe Future Shop ships outside of Canada.
607033.png

#175 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Says it is already Sold Out, plus I do not believe Future Shop ships outside of Canada.

They do not ship to US. Wish they did though, they have some nice steelbooks.

#176 patcrazystar64

patcrazystar64

Human Android

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Rumor has it that Best Buy might get a Django Steelbook as well.

#177 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Rumor has it that Best Buy might get a Django Steelbook as well.

I can only hope and pray for KKK reference on it.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#178 Travman93

Travman93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

No, FutureShop doesn't ship to the US. I got around that when I ordered my Looper steelbook by having it shipped to a buddy in Canada, who then sent it to me. Shipping worked out to be about the same as if it were shipped to me.

#179 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

Sweet got skyfall steelbook preordered after all from http://www.amazon.co...ils_o01_s00_i00 . If u turn one click ordering on and keep refreshing the page it seems like every few hours one is coming in stock. I finally snagged one with one click ordering on. I missed a couple without one click ordering but now I finally got it so I'm happy. Hopefully it arrives in good shape. :)
See one in stock right now by the time I type this it will prolly be gone. FYI mine is only $25.56 with the exchange rate, and shipping to the US. Can't wait for it to come in the mail now!!!

Edited by Outlaw1986, 10 February 2013 - 03:11 AM.
And now available again. This time it dosent even have a quantity so maybe there is a few of them.

#180 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

Great thing is that you can cancel at anytime with Amazon. So why not just pre order any steel you want, and if it turns out to be region locked, cancel your order?

People are also speculating that there won't be a Django steel in the US because the company handling it never gives us steelbooks. Idk. I'm in a Canadian group buy so I'll get it.

My recent gets
Posted Image