Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Pre-owned) $7.99 @ Bestbuy.com *Stacks with GCU 10% off*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconps3.gif
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Pre-owned) $7.99, $7.19 after GCU 10% off

Other Pre-owned deals of the week...

[quote name='TheEliminator62']Hmm I want to get it but what is the likelyhood it comes in that terrible red box[/QUOTE]

If it comes in that "terrible red box" you can trade it back to best buy for $16.

[quote name='roundhouse']If it comes in that "terrible red box" you can trade it back to best buy for $16.[/QUOTE]

Trade in value is $16 for GoTY edition, $4 for standard. The deal is on standard preowned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kinjutsu11']$16 for GoTY edition, $4 for standard. The deal is on standard preowned.[/QUOTE]

Look up then look behind you...

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Look up then look behind you...[/QUOTE]

Since i quoted the trade in value reference, I figured the context would have made sense that I was referring to trade in values, not the price to purchase the game...

I edited my original post to make it simpler to understand

Isn't the DLC from the GOTY edition a code and not on the disc? I ordered one for in store pick-up by the way, thanks.

[quote name='kinjutsu11']Since i quoted the trade in value reference, I figured the context would have made sense that I was referring to trade in values, not the price to purchase the game...

I edited my original post to make it simpler to understand[/QUOTE]

Lol. You still don't get it.....

[quote name='Stimes']Isn't the DLC from the GOTY edition a code and not on the disc? I ordered one for in store pick-up by the way, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes. And, it's expired.:cry:

[quote name='kinjutsu11']Trade in value is $16 for GoTY edition, $4 for standard. The deal is on standard preowned.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and they don't differentiate between the 2 versions when they sell them used. They both cost the same.

[quote name='roundhouse']Yes, and they don't differentiate between the 2 versions when they sell them used. They both cost the same.[/QUOTE]

Is the GOTY $8 also? Or are you talking about if it's not on sale?

Got mine today. Resealed with no original packaging at all. Is this a thing Best Buy does now? Definitely NOT happy about it. Looked again and the website doesn't mention anything about even the possibility of it not having original packaging. Doesn't seem like nearly as good of a deal when alll I'm getting is a disc, a replacement case and an insert that says Best Buy on it...

[quote name='kingtopher']Got mine today. Resealed with no original packaging at all. Is this a thing Best Buy does now? Definitely NOT happy about it. Looked again and the website doesn't mention anything about even the possibility of it not having original packaging. Doesn't seem like nearly as good of a deal when alll I'm getting is a disc, a replacement case and an insert that says Best Buy on it...[/QUOTE]
It has always been like this.

They should probably mention that somewhere on the product listing page if there's a chance you're going to get a disc only. Starting to remember why I stopped shopping at Best Buy.

[quote name='kingtopher']Nevermind, found it on there, halfway down the info list. I guess I should have read more carefully. Back to BB this goes.[/QUOTE]
It's only about 12 bucks at GS these days and the always seem to have it in stock. If you are wooried about the case you may want to try that

Picked up a copy today and it's actually the black label version. The artwork says GOTY edition but it's just the reg disc, no manual either.

bread's done
Back