Photo
- - - - -

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Pre-owned) $7.99 @ Bestbuy.com *Stacks with GCU 10% off*

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

Posted ImageUncharted 2: Among Thieves (Pre-owned) $7.99, $7.19 after GCU 10% off

Other Pre-owned deals of the week...

#2 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hmm I want to get it but what is the likelyhood it comes in that terrible red box

#3 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

If you haven't played the Uncharted series and you own a :ps3:, please kick yourself in the groin...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

Htz - did you mean for the thread title to be the BB preowned dotw?

#5 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hmm I want to get it but what is the likelyhood it comes in that terrible red box

If it comes in that "terrible red box" you can trade it back to best buy for $16.
tl

#6 kinjutsu11

kinjutsu11

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

If it comes in that "terrible red box" you can trade it back to best buy for $16.

Trade in value is $16 for GoTY edition, $4 for standard. The deal is on standard preowned.

Edited by kinjutsu11, 13 January 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#7 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

$16 for GoTY edition, $4 for standard. The deal is on standard preowned.

Look up then look behind you...

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8 kinjutsu11

kinjutsu11

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Look up then look behind you...

Since i quoted the trade in value reference, I figured the context would have made sense that I was referring to trade in values, not the price to purchase the game...

I edited my original post to make it simpler to understand

#9 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Isn't the DLC from the GOTY edition a code and not on the disc? I ordered one for in store pick-up by the way, thanks.

#10 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Since i quoted the trade in value reference, I figured the context would have made sense that I was referring to trade in values, not the price to purchase the game...

I edited my original post to make it simpler to understand

Lol. You still don't get it.....

Isn't the DLC from the GOTY edition a code and not on the disc? I ordered one for in store pick-up by the way, thanks.

Yes. And, it's expired.:cry:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#11 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Trade in value is $16 for GoTY edition, $4 for standard. The deal is on standard preowned.

Yes, and they don't differentiate between the 2 versions when they sell them used. They both cost the same.
tl

#12 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Yes, and they don't differentiate between the 2 versions when they sell them used. They both cost the same.

Is the GOTY $8 also? Or are you talking about if it's not on sale?

#13 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Got mine today. Resealed with no original packaging at all. Is this a thing Best Buy does now? Definitely NOT happy about it. Looked again and the website doesn't mention anything about even the possibility of it not having original packaging. Doesn't seem like nearly as good of a deal when alll I'm getting is a disc, a replacement case and an insert that says Best Buy on it...

#14 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

Got mine today. Resealed with no original packaging at all. Is this a thing Best Buy does now? Definitely NOT happy about it. Looked again and the website doesn't mention anything about even the possibility of it not having original packaging. Doesn't seem like nearly as good of a deal when alll I'm getting is a disc, a replacement case and an insert that says Best Buy on it...

It has always been like this.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#15 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

They do take just a disc for trade ins so I'm not too surprised you got a generic case and no manual, sucks tough

#16 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

They should probably mention that somewhere on the product listing page if there's a chance you're going to get a disc only. Starting to remember why I stopped shopping at Best Buy.

#17 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

Nevermind, found it on there, halfway down the info list. I guess I should have read more carefully. Back to BB this goes.

#18 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

They should probably mention that somewhere on the product listing page if there's a chance you're going to get a disc only. Starting to remember why I stopped shopping at Best Buy.

Read under the features portion of the description it states "Game may not include original artwork and/or manual"

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=1477292

#19 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Nevermind, found it on there, halfway down the info list. I guess I should have read more carefully. Back to BB this goes.

It's only about 12 bucks at GS these days and the always seem to have it in stock. If you are wooried about the case you may want to try that

#20 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

Picked up a copy today and it's actually the black label version. The artwork says GOTY edition but it's just the reg disc, no manual either.