Just Cause 2 $15.99 eBay - Newegg.com

this was a free game given to PSN+ members back around e3, I put well over 30 hours into it and still no where near done, there is a lot to do in the game.

A good older sandbox game, but the PC version is often on sale for $5 or less. I'm not sure how this compares to previous console version deals.

this game gives you an open world but i felt bored after about 2 hrs. i hope Jc3 has a proper story which doesn't suck as bad as Jc2(its hard to be worst than Jc2 story wise lol)

[quote name='Daniel09']Is this really a good deal?[/QUOTE]

It is the cheapest I have seen. Best Buy is selling a used copy for $17.99 and the cheapest new copy other than this is $19.99 from Amazon.

[quote name='usrevenge']this was a free game given to PSN+ members back around e3, I put well over 30 hours into it and still no where near done, there is a lot to do in the game.[/QUOTE]

35 hours, 38% complete for me.

Great game. I scored it while PS+ was giving it away free but well worth picking up in the $20 dolla bin.

I got it for ten dollars at gamestop about a year ago, really fun game with a lot to do. I'd say give yourself more than 2 hours to determine if you like it or not, that's barely enough time to understand the gameplay and controls (at least for me)

How is this game? i've been seeing gameplay on it for years, but haven't picked it up (obviously). This is a pretty cool deal though.

grabbed it for $10 during the Square Enix Store half-off sale. Still haven't touched it, trying to clear some short games from my backlog.

One of the best games this gen, if you can forgive the cheesy story and cut scenes, and of course, can admire the beautiful scenery that goes along with explosions.

bread's done
Back