Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (1/13 to 1/19)

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#61 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

It is beyond annoying to continue to hear each Capcom release met with its not RE4, its not Devil May Cry 3, its not Street Fighter 2 Supa Fupa edition, blah blah blah. Apparently Capcom only does one thing wrong for people like you, they keep making games. Must suck to have every game, character design idea and new game be met with annoying backlash from people who can't accept that Weezer can't play Pinkerton songs and those from the blue album for the rest of their lives.

Gamers this gen are just huge whiners with a false sense of entitlement.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#62 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Still waiting for DmC reviews. What's with all the PM talk though based on this thread? Is there another retailer selling it lower than 60?

Also: I can easily pre-order it next monday and still get the the $20 RZ cert, right?

#63 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Still waiting for DmC reviews. What's with all the PM talk though based on this thread? Is there another retailer selling it lower than 60?

Also: I can easily pre-order it next monday and still get the the $20 RZ cert, right?

Unfortunately DMC is not part of the $20 RZ promo.

The PM talk is about buying both DMC and RE 6 and how it will show up on the receipt for future PM.

#64 get_loud

get_loud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Am I the only one who's seeing the EA deal as 2x $40-$50= 2 games for $30. They're listed at $39.99 and saving $50 off two.

Edit: unless the prices are already reflecting the $20 off, then it's no deal.

#65 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

even at $9.99... Fuck RE6

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#66 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Farcry 3 is tempting to price match at Best Buy since I have a giftcard for there, but all those Christmas games that were recently added to my backlog are telling me I shouldn't.

Gasp! Far Cry 3 is amazing... get it get it get it get it! Just every part of it is soooo polished, unlike other games theres no moment ur like ugggh this is sooo broken. EVEN DRIVING IS ENJOYABLE!!!

#67 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Thanks for the ad!

154512.png

:360: Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:psp: Assassin Creed III: Liberation

jionekanji.png

#68 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

play the demo. i loved it. will buy when it hits sub $30.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#69 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Damn, I want to rebuy Borderlands 2 to replay but I was planning on waiting for the GOTY edition.
>_>
<_<
My backlog says I should wait. =(

I made a decision that I'd wait for the GotY since I only played through the first Borderlands last summer. But man, it's tough I'm jonesing for more Borderlands. I feel like a crack addict. Don't know if I can make it to the GotY edition.
tl

#70 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Unfortunately DMC is not part of the $20 RZ promo.

The PM talk is about buying both DMC and RE 6 and how it will show up on the receipt for future PM.

Oh, darn, thought it was ^_^; My bad! Guess I'll just find a CAG share group thingy then...

#71 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Gasp! Far Cry 3 is amazing... get it get it get it get it! Just every part of it is soooo polished, unlike other games theres no moment ur like ugggh this is sooo broken. EVEN DRIVING IS ENJOYABLE!!!

But driving in Dead Island was broken AND enjoyable :D
tl

#72 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

if i pre order dead space 3 with a $20 cert will i still get another $20 cert?

#73 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

Damn, I want to rebuy Borderlands 2 to replay but I was planning on waiting for the GOTY edition.
>_>
<_<
My backlog says I should wait. =(

Seriously, by the time I get around to opening BL2 after digging through my backlog, the GOTY edition will be out. Soon, Pandora, soon.

#74 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

I'm playing through my Black Friday copy of BL2 right now. There is so much content, I don't know when I'll even get to the dlc via the season pass I bought during the holiday sale. Great game so far.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#75 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

I'm so tempted to pick up 2K13 on my Wii U. It would be great to have a B-Ball sim on it.

#76 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I agree that FC3 is amazing. It was honestly the only 2012 game that I would have not minded paying full price.

#77 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Trading in Dishonored for $26. Thank you 100% TIB! I'll rebuy it when I can find it for $10 or less. The game isn't bad just didn't see all the hype for it. I have a feeling that people just wanted something new and different so anything that came was going to be great.

Either way, give it up to trading in a game and getting $1 more than what you paid for it!

#78 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

I got RE6 (360) for $12 last week. Will pick up DMC $10 around FALL 2013 :)
"Evil is Funs"

#79 Bleedingwickedly

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

I agree that FC3 is amazing. It was honestly the only 2012 game that I would have not minded paying full price.

I couldn't agree more. FC3 was my game of the year. Too bad a lot more people didn't think so. Just finished the Story in Single Player, but I'm still playing so I can 100% it(four mem cards and outposts, and a couple side quests). Haven't touched multiplayer yet, but I hear good things!!

#80 Ken Lew

Ken Lew

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

I made a decision that I'd wait for the GotY since I only played through the first Borderlands last summer. But man, it's tough I'm jonesing for more Borderlands. I feel like a crack addict. Don't know if I can make it to the GotY edition.

It's a great game! I had never played Borderlands before Borderlands 2 and the season pass was well worth it.

#81 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Im Glad I Pre-ordered my DMC already.... Already have a buddy buying RE6 off me for a solid $20 so WIn Win.. Thanks Midnight for the Heads Up

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#82 Vinyl

Vinyl

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

Regret not picking up Far Cry 3 when it was at $40 a couple weeks ago, time to pick it up now.

#83 enigma

enigma

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

So, without starting a warring debate, what's the moral index on price adjusting the DMC if it shows up normally on the receipt? I wouldn't mind picking them both up and then price adjusting DMC within 60 days when it (inevitably) drops, but it seems to be in a moral gray area. I try not to be too shitty with this stuff. :razz:

#84 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

Am I the only one who's seeing the EA deal as 2x $40-$50= 2 games for $30. They're listed at $39.99 and saving $50 off two.

I'mconfused also. 2 games for $30 seems great.

#85 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

When I bought Darksiders 2 at launch they had a promo of buy game and get the guide for $10. The game was listed full price and guide for $10 with no indication of bundle package, I was then able to PM the game when it went on sale with no problems. I hope that helps with everyone worried about being able PM if you buy both.

#86 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

CoD Black Ops II's First Map Pack: Revolution Available 1/27/13 on Xbox 360

Sorry, OP, I believe Revolution is coming out on the 29th?

When buying two, the $50 discount is taken off of regular price.

#87 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Does anyone know if Ni no Kuni has any pre-order bonuses at BestBuy? If not than I'm still going to trade in my copy of Dishonored for $26, than use that gift card on a Visa, head across the street to Gamestop and pre-order it there.

#88 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Good price on FC3

#89 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

The DMC/RE6 deal sounds good on paper, but I don't think I'd paid $35 for either game individually, so I'm going to have to hold out for a better deal down the line.

RE6 was $19.99 last week at TRU wasn't it?

#90 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

It was but was very hard to find at most Toys R US.