Giving out more Steam games!

M3wThr33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Alright, I've built up enough games again.
Rather than doing trivia code drops, I'll do something that requires a human presence.

I setup a blog post on my site with the details:
http://planetmew.com/blog/?p=455

Pretty self explanatory. Like VGR's Codemas. List what you want. Make a tweet. And you win! Contest runs for one week. I'll end it on Sunday night.

And because I have other crap, I have 3 iOS EA games to give out. I'll drop them in this thread throughout the week.

Someone from Skokie, Illinois took the time out of their day to tell me that the games sucked.

Too bad for him.

First reply to me of someone NOT from Skokie can get a code for Mirror's Edge for iOS.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Someone from Skokie, Illinois took the time out of their day to tell me that the games sucked.

Too bad for him.

First reply to me of someone NOT from Skokie can get a code for Mirror's Edge for iOS.[/QUOTE]

I'm not from Skokie, Illinois!

[quote name='M3wThr33']Someone from Skokie, Illinois took the time out of their day to tell me that the games sucked.

Too bad for him.

First reply to me of someone NOT from Skokie can get a code for Mirror's Edge for iOS.[/QUOTE]

lol

Alright. Tonight is the last night. Any signups after midnight PST won't count.

And here's a code for Bad Company 2 on iOS:
KA7WP4FPKH?X - Lucky number _?

[quote name='M3wThr33']Alright. Tonight is the last night. Any signups after midnight PST won't count.

And here's a code for Bad Company 2 on iOS:
KA7WP4FPKH?X - Lucky number _?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the drop - has been lurked. Looking forward to the announcements!

bread's done
Back