Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#391 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

Yes! Red Dead DLC on sale!!! Its been forever!!

I hope Borderlands DLC goes on sale next week!! Its been forever!!

:\

I swear the Borderlands DLC was on Sale this month and in December. How did you miss it?

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#392 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

I swear the Borderlands DLC was on Sale this month and in December. How did you miss it?

I do hope he's being sarcastic...

#393 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#394 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Day late and a dollar short here, but regarding Atari:

A) Blade Kitten is mediocre at best, and I think you've lost your mind if you'd pick it over Mario. 400 MSP is an acceptable price point though, even if only for anime-tinged boob shaking. I think I just convinced myself to try it again...

B) BulletWitch does suck fiercely. I did a Gamestop "rental" for it and was glad to drag it back. The final boss battle is a rage-inducing glitchfest.

C) it blows my mind that Warlords vanished about as quickly as it appeared... did anyone here ever pick it up?

#395 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

If you like Platformers, Blade Kitten is definitely worth the 400msp imo.

#396 gamingcity

gamingcity

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

i am converting my games collection to digital so i decided to get the red dead redemption dlc. i just wish the games on demand version would go on sale for $15 or lower.

You missed this one last summer.

It was a $15 DotW in June. Otherwise, the cheapest it's been for GoD has been $20.

http://xbldb.com/offers/002-ca4

#397 krapstain

krapstain

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

This may have been covered before, but I've always wondered what happens if you "win" a game you already own?

Do they send you a redeem code that you can at least sell/trade?

No, there is no code. What happens when you win is that there is a new game on the offers page. You buy it like you would any of the other games, but it's free.

#398 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

I actually enjoyed Bulletwitch when I played it, but, I played it almost 5 years ago. Graphics have come a LONG way since then. The texture pop-ins are pretty awful, and the final boss fight takes nearly an hour. That said... it was one of the first 360 games I played, before I was completely spoiled by crisp HD graphics, and the game did have a certain charm to it.

#399 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

No, there is no code. What happens when you win is that there is a new game on the offers page. You buy it like you would any of the other games, but it's free.

Thanks for answering.:)

#400 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

So I just looked at my DLC backlog. I have DLC for 26 games I either have but not played or plan on buying. That makes me sad. :(

#401 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

So I just looked at my DLC backlog. I have DLC for 26 games I either have but not played or plan on buying. That makes me sad. :(

Why buy dlc for games you don't plan on buying? You know you have a problem when you do shit like that.

#402 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Why buy dlc for games you don't plan on buying? You know you have a problem when you do shit like that.

No I have it for games I do plan to buy. Like Darksiders 2.

#403 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

No I have it for games I do plan to buy. Like Darksiders 2.

I read that completely wrong bro, my bad.

#404 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

I read that completely wrong bro, my bad.

No worries. I could have written it better anyway.

#405 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Soo Scott Pilgrim is an unfinished Game again :( and this Time the dlc has a Price that isn't a no brainer...will have to wait then...

#406 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Soo Scott Pilgrim is an unfinished Game again :( and this Time the dlc has a Price that isn't a no brainer...will have to wait then...

I don't see the dlc listed on xbox.com

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#407 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

very common problem around here, if they ever find the time to actually play the game they might not even like it enough to play the dlc

so much for "saving" money

#408 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I don't see the dlc listed on xbox.com

That may be because I didn't say anything like that lol :)
Just the new achievements on TA and already heard the price will be 400 MSP so yeah...

#409 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Just the new achievements on TA and already heard the price will be 400 MSP so yeah...

Eh, if it adds online MP I'll buy it at that price regardless. Game has bit gathering digital dust since I bought it since it can't keep my attention playing alone for more than 5 minutes. No one to play it with locally.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#410 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

400 is just too much... I will wait since I'm in no hurry. I just hope that this DLC has a feature to be able to pass the damn credits (15 minutes, no joke) just pressing a button.

Or you really can do it? I swear I couldn't and pressed every button.

#411 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#412 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

I actually enjoyed Bulletwitch when I played it, but, I played it almost 5 years ago. Graphics have come a LONG way since then. The texture pop-ins are pretty awful, and the final boss fight takes nearly an hour. That said... it was one of the first 360 games I played, before I was completely spoiled by crisp HD graphics, and the game did have a certain charm to it.

Agreed I enjoyed it when I played it in 06 or 07. Dont remember exactly when but I do remember hell mode (or the hardest difficulty) only gave you a 1 pt gamerscore achievement haha. It was a enjoyable 1000 5 years ago.

512847.png

#413 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

That's like 3 day old news, don't bring it up that late, you're getting people's hopes up that it just came out or something.

#414 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

I'm torn on Home Run Stars. It basically boils down to 2 things:

• Does the gameplay seem lacking and does it seem like there's a lack of content? Yes.
  • Is hitting home runs pretty much the coolest thing ever? Yes.
This is gonna be a tough decision.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#415 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

I'm torn on Home Run Stars. It basically boils down to 2 things:

• Does the gameplay seem lacking and does it seem like there's a lack of content? Yes.
  • Is hitting home runs pretty much the coolest thing ever? Yes.
This is gonna be a tough decision.

Dude if you're struggling with the decision that much then just go ahead and pick it up.
It's sorta fun in multiplayer if you have someone to play against.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#416 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

^Yeah I'll probably get it. Space Invaders Extreme was surprisingly fun as well. I'll probably buy both.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#417 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Damn I missed the new thread :lol:

#418 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

My two cents: if you have to convince yourself to buy it, you probably shouldn't buy it. Though there's something to be said about practicing what you preach, and I'm falling out of practice...

#419 ERROR SUCCESS

ERROR SUCCESS

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

This is completely off topic but I thought I'd share it here since deals are meh this week, and I know you guys will appreciate it. I recently upgraded my parents to iphones. I got a bill that incorrectly had prorated charges for the old plans in addition to the expected prorated credits for it, and prorated charges for the new plan.

I called AT&T and I was not going to hang up until I had 70 dollars of upgrade fees and 70 dollars of double charges credited back (the old plan pro-rated). So 140. By the time I hung up, she had credited us not 140, but 250 dollars :P.

EDIT: back on topic: If I only get one of the two space invaders, which one should I get?

#420 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

EDIT: back on topic: If I only get one of the two space invaders, which one should I get?

Someone earlier said that Infinity Gene is for Space Invaders what Championship Edition DX was for Pac-Man so, since I spent a good chunk of time enjoying the latter, choice for me was easy :)