Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#5011 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

Ended up getting Mortal Kombat Arkade Kollektion. <3

sorry :cry:

#5012 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

if there are any other great 800 point games I'm missing, feel free to chime in on those too. I'm sure I missed something I've been wanting, the list is hard to keep track of lol note: not a fan of fighters.

And I guess I'll be choosing between Pac man and Braid from the sounds of it. Hmm:-k

Wait until next week dude, there are still two dotw's until this month finishes (23th & 30th), that count for the rewards.

#5013 Ozonekill

Ozonekill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

That Twisted Pixel Bundle seems like a good deal. I have no idea if I will like those games though.
Posted Image

#5014 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

That Twisted Pixel Bundle seems like a good deal. I have no idea if I will like those games though.

Try the demos. In my opinion they are all really good games except for Comic Jumper that one I couldn't get into but I did put a lot of hours into Splosion Man when it first came out and The Maw is very relaxing and fun. Ms.Splosion man is also quite enjoyable from the little bit I played I still haven't beaten it yet.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#5015 irafreak

irafreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

It's in tylerh1701's sig.

Thank you. 8-)

#5016 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

At the very least you'll like both 'Splosion games

They're the best speed platformers since Sonic was in his prime.

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#5017 Feeni

Feeni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

sorry :cry:

This made me lol. That's exactly how I felt. To this day I regret buying MK Arcade Kollection more than any other XBLA purchase. For me it was an impulse buy when it came out so I got it at full price too. I used to love the MK games on consoles. Unfortunately these are the arcade versions, making them stupid hard. Plus I don't own a fight stick. I really have no idea what I was thinking at the time. :)

#5018 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

Motocross Madness is a bad avatar racing game.

If you really want to race with avatars, Joy Ride Turbo is the better game.

If you just want to ride dirt bikes, Trials EVO is a much better dirt bike game.

There is no reason to get Motocross Madness.

And the alternative opinion...

It's a pretty decent game for what it is. Single player is more fun than online (might change once you max out the unlockables and can actually be competitive). There is either some glitching in the system, or there are active cheats, because there are people with incredibly (impossibly) high scores showing up on the leaderboards.

I love Trials Evolution, and wouldn't compare this to Trials at all. It's more classic racing rather than the platform racing of Trials.

I will say that I spent quite a lot of time cussing at "cheap" falls, but not to the point of actually rage quitting.

For 800 points, I think it's a decent value. I've already gotten my money's worth just playing it this past weekend.

#5019 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Motocross Madness is a bad avatar racing game.

If you really want to race with avatars, Joy Ride Turbo is the better game.

If you just want to ride dirt bikes, Trials EVO is a much better dirt bike game.

There is no reason to get Motocross Madness.

Why on earth would you compare Motocross Madness to Trials?

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#5020 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

man, XBL is pretty quiet these days. I'm new to live, but I always heard that there was a lot of chatting, or at least some communication for gameplay's sake. Found one person with a mic, said hi...dead silence. Maybe my voice is turning people off, I don't know:-(

So question: do you use your mic online, outside of with friends obviously?

I'll set in parties if I am playing a game that is different from those in my party. If we are playing the same game I like to switch over to game chat and continue to talk to the party members there. I really wish games would have a filter to maybe chose if you want to use a mic or not.

#5021 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

God Mode is a Friday XBLA release, so raise your red flags.

#5022 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

God Mode is a Friday XBLA release, so raise your red flags.

Umm, a lot of games are released on Friday. Mark of the Ninja was. Don't read too much into it.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#5023 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Umm, a lot of games are released on Friday. Mark of the Ninja was. Don't read too much into it.

And some of them were really bad like Double Dragon II. #FlagRaised #CalmDown

#5024 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

So did I miss something?

My Xbox homepage had a "Tax Day Sale" but am finding no different sales then the week long ones...

#5025 kerbacious

kerbacious

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Feeling the same way

So did I miss something?

My Xbox homepage had a "Tax Day Sale" but am finding no different sales then the week long ones...

#5026 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

So did I miss something?

Yep, just turned my xbox on and saw that as well

#5027 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Good then I'm not going crazy.

Nothing like M$ going "hey we have a sale for you" and then having everything at MSRP...

#5028 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

Sacred Citadel is coming out this Wednesday. I think it looks pretty cool, I'm sure it will be 1200 MSP as the PSN price has been confirmed at $14.99.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#5029 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Sacred Citadel is coming out this Wednesday. I think it looks pretty cool, I'm sure it will be 1200 MSP as the PSN price has been confirmed at $14.99.

Yeah, I also keep an eye on that game. Will get it eventually, but sure as hell not for 12000msp. 8-)

#5030 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm a huge fan of the Sacred series so it could be a day 1 for me as I still need more points spent to fulfill April rewards. Gonna see what it looks like first though.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#5031 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

It's a weird day to have a sale for Tax Day when all of those people won't get their checks for a few weeks.

#5032 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

It's a weird day to have a sale for Tax Day when all of those people won't get their checks for a few weeks.

I would think most people submitting their taxes today waited until the last minute because they owe, while people getting sizable refunds take care of that relatively early.

But people rarely make sense, so I may be wrong.

#5033 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

This made me lol. That's exactly how I felt. To this day I regret buying MK Arcade Kollection more than any other XBLA purchase. For me it was an impulse buy when it came out so I got it at full price too. I used to love the MK games on consoles. Unfortunately these are the arcade versions, making them stupid hard. Plus I don't own a fight stick. I really have no idea what I was thinking at the time. :)

Yeah, I got it for nostalgia last time it was on sale. I played it once and haven't went back at all. I knew something was up when I had a crazy difficult time winning the first match.

And I used to beat it all the time when I was little. Only Arcade game I regret buying

#5034 ctclements

ctclements

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

I would think most people submitting their taxes today waited until the last minute because they owe, while people getting sizable refunds take care of that relatively early.

Lots of people are willing to spend money they don't yet have just because they know it will be there soon.

#5035 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Ha, I filed mine like 1-2 weeks ago online, just waited so long cuz I'm a huge procrastinator.

But I didn't have to pay, I'm getting back a decent amount, got my state Friday and I'm supposed to get my federal tomorrow.

#5036 irafreak

irafreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, I got it for nostalgia last time it was on sale. I played it once and haven't went back at all. I knew something was up when I had a crazy difficult time winning the first match.

And I used to beat it all the time when I was little. Only Arcade game I regret buying

Exactly. Even a complete new player could walk into the arcade and beat the first guy by spamming the same moves. I pulled it back up to try again and got beat the first round. Damn Sonya was countering everything on very easy. The only way I'll waste HD space on that is if it's free....maybe.

#5037 AlphaQSilly

AlphaQSilly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

At the very least you'll like both 'Splosion games

They're the best speed platformers since Sonic was in his prime.

Rayman Origins >

#5038 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

I wasn't able to make quarterly estimated tax payments so I just wrote a check for $4,100 to the gov'ment. Ouch! Already have ms points in account so at least I won't need to buy any.

#5039 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

It seems like a lot of people here have assumed in the past that Skyrim, like several Bethesda games before it, would have more DLC incoming. That is apparently not the case. Link

I like how Fallout 4 is expected "before 2018."

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#5040 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

It seems like a lot of people here have assumed in the past that Skyrim, like several Bethesda games before it, would have more DLC incoming. That is apparently not the case. Link

I like how Fallout 4 is expected "before 2018."

The reason why is because MS had a contract with Beth for the first THREE major expansions to be released on 360 first. I guess Beth has to cough up some of that money back to MS depending on how the contract was set up.