Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#481 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Come on ME Pinnacle Station! lol

Dragon Age 2 for 400 msp on hungarian marketplace (weird as games at that price are usually converted to 320 msp.
With Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, does anybody know how the dlc comes with it, codes or on disc?

Have the Ultimate Edition all DLC is on Disc =O (which is fortunate my Borderlands GOTY only had codes back then...wish I would have snagged one with Disc DLC hum)

#482 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Happy about DA2 stuff. I think you can get awakening on disk for $10 at GS. Heck the Ulitmate Edition is like $20 but I already invested in most of the dlc so I have to see what is cheapest at this point. Nice sale this week I do not mind repeats when they do them like this with tons for stuff.

Now that I got Shank 2 for $2.50 on PS3 I might have to bit on Shank for $5.
Posted Image

#483 Gnort

Gnort

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I know we've had some pretty good things in the sales and specials app the last few weeks, but are they seriously trying to sell us individual cars from Forza car packs? The individual cars are so punitively expensive that you'd be an idiot not to just buy the whole car pack if there was a car you wanted (it is 240MSP for one car vs 560MSP for the 10 car pack). Even with 50% off it doesn't make sense.

#484 E.Nich

E.Nich

Seems Scott Pilgrim's new DLC will be 160msp. That's nice, I heard it would be more expensive.

#485 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

Major Nelson posted next week deals:

Hydrophobia 5-Feb to 11-Feb 160 (67% off)
Hybrid 400 (67% off)
Zeno Clash UE 400 (50% off)
Earthworm Jim HD 400 (50% off)
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare 600 (50% off)
Orcs Must Die! 600 (50% off)

I already got all of these. :lol:

#486 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Damn, all these arcade games on sale and I have all of them. I guess I should be glad, my HD is down to it's last 10 Gigs of free space.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#487 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Seems Scott Pilgrim's new DLC will be 160msp. That's nice, I heard it would be more expensive.

That may be because I didn't say anything like that lol :)
Just the new achievements on TA and already heard the price will be 400 MSP so yeah...

LOL. Moral of the story.....wait until it's available for purchase or someone makes an official announcement.. ;)

Edited by ooga, 29 January 2013 - 02:48 PM.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#488 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

For those interested in Sniper Elite V2 DLC, the developer stated that there would be new DLC released to consoles sometime in the next few weeks. Don't hold your breath for the Landwehr Canal Pack DLC, though...they couldn't make it work within the limitations of the console engines, so that one will continue to be PC-only.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#489 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Major Nelson posted next week deals:

Hydrophobia 5-Feb to 11-Feb 160 (67% off)

I guess I will grab it since it's so cheap. Again, people will buy anything if it's priced low enough. To be honest though, I am more concerned with the 1 Gig of space this will take up than the 240 MSPs I'll be saving.
I have everything else.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#490 Gnort

Gnort

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

SFxT extra characters and costumes are still way too expensive. At 50% off, I may have considered the extra characters, as I do actually play SFxT from time to time, but 25% is not enough to get me to reconsider my Capcom DLC boycott.

#491 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Disappointed in the little discounts for Dragon Age 2 stuff, was hoping for 50% off all 3 of the DLCs. I probably only want to play through the game one more time, so I don't know whether I want to get Legacy now and hope for sales on the other two, or what...

First time DA2 has been on sale though? Worried it might take forever again.

#492 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Slightly annoyed that the Scott Pilgrim online pack still costs money, but $2 is still much better than $5. Plus it's nice to see it finally has a release date.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#493 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Damn, all these arcade games on sale and I have all of them. I guess I should be glad, my HD is down to it's last 10 Gigs of free space.

After i get both Mega Man games, there is almost nothing that i really want from XBLA. Have slight interest on BC Rearmed 2, Rush'n Attack remake and Moon Diver, but apparently they are not really good games and i can live without them. :p

Yes, i hate when see some average/mediocre games that are over 1gb. I'm down to 7gb on my 250gb hdd and have another one (120gb), which is full with GoD games lol. Time to delete some dlc junk i guess. -_-

#494 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

For those interested in Sniper Elite V2 DLC, the developer stated that there would be new DLC released to consoles sometime in the next few weeks. Don't hold your breath for the Landwehr Canal Pack DLC, though...they couldn't make it work within the limitations of the console engines, so that one will continue to be PC-only.

There is also a "complete" edition coming out in March, I believe. Not sure what it will include, but it says 5 DLC packs on the box art. Gamestop had it listed for $30.

#495 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

I would argue that your comment fails to be useful to anyone else. :P

:applause:

Yes, i hate when see some average/mediocre games that are over 1gb. I'm down to 7gb on my 250gb hdd and have another one (120gb), which is full with GoD games lol. Time to delete some dlc junk i guess. -_-

I've had to shift my mindset on downloadable games. Since I only have 120 GB, I'm long past the point where I can store everything I own. I've had to start deleting games that I've beaten. Once you realize this is OK, it really makes everything a lot easier. I really don't need games like LC:GOL taking up 2GBs of my hard drive since I've already 100%'d it and have plenty of unbeaten games to play.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#496 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

As for the next couple weeks deals, at least they're a lot better than last week. The MegaMan 20% off thing is kind of a dick move, but the EA sale is pretty decent, even though I own everything I want. Except the ME3 DLC, but they're bound to have a big ME3 DLC sale at some point, I feel like it will go cheaper. And I don't really need the DLC right away because I haven't even played ME2 yet.

I'm going to work on the OP a little bit.

EDIT: I lied. Something just came up. I'll get to the OP later if someone hasn't already done it.

Edited by tylerh1701, 29 January 2013 - 03:41 PM.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#497 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Another EA sale and they forgot to include Microbot again? ugh. Learn your lesson, kids: if you're on the fence about a sale, it may be the only chance you get and you'll be kicking yourself for the next few years about a missed mediocre game...

Picking up Shank 2 and putting it immediately behind Mark OT Ninja in my backlog, it just wouldn't seem right otherwise.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#498 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

So is there anymore DLC coming in the future for Dragon Age II? Is there any plans for an ultimate edition does anyone know?

#499 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

So is there anymore DLC coming in the future for Dragon Age II? Is there any plans for an ultimate edition does anyone know?

Definitely no more DLC coming. Don't know about a compilation edition but it seems unlikely, unless it's some kind of ultimate bundle with both DA games.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#500 Clown069

Clown069

Yep, I'm going to have to grab the Dragon Age 2 DLC, been waiting on a sale.
Posted Image

#501 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I would say the answer to both of those are no. Bioware has moved onto DA3 now.

#502 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

compared with Amazon PC DD thread and Steam Thread, this thread never fails to fail.

What do i win for spotting who he is first. ;):D:bouncy:

#503 w00dm4n

w00dm4n

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Nope, no Ultimate Edition for DA2.
They said that retailers didnt want it since DA2 didnt sell as well

#504 skatz83

skatz83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

I picked up the DA2 DLC. It's about time it went on sale. Still debating on whether I want to get Deathspank 2 or not since I still haven't beat the first game.

658427.png

sig.gif

#505 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Well, I'll get From Ashes, but kinda pissed the ME2 DLC isn't on sale. Been waiting almost a year, wondering if I should just pick it up anyway.

Same here. I remember when it seemed like every other week was Mass Effect DLC half off. Of course, this was before I had the games.

I've never bought DLC at full price and wondering if I should give up the ghost and get the Mass Effect 2 stuff now. My fear is it going on sale the week after I buy it though.

#506 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

I've never bought DLC at full price and wondering if I should give up the ghost and get the Mass Effect 2 stuff now. My fear is it going on sale the week after I buy it though.

Lair of the Shadow Broker is WELL worth full price, I would not have any qualms about picking that up right away. Kasumi is also really great if you want more. Then wait for a sale for Overlord and Arrival.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#507 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Definitely no more DLC coming. Don't know about a compilation edition but it seems unlikely, unless it's some kind of ultimate bundle with both DA games.

Thanks. As a family with multiple gamers and 360's I hate buying dlc if I have other options as it ties you to a single console or gamertag.

#508 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Well and here I thought they would never put the DLC characters in SFXTekken on sale. I hardly play the game anymore so $15 doesn't seem worth the re-visit to that game.

#509 Fear No Darkness

Fear No Darkness

So say we all!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Been waiting ages for Shank 2 and the Dragon Age 2 DLC to go on sale. Why the Fuck isn't Mark of the Assassin half off though?
The end of an era, RIP Amazon.
(As of Sept. Amazon charges tax in the state of PA)

How many fanboys does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
10, 1 to do it & 9 to complain how much better the 1st one was.

#510 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Been waiting ages for Shank 2 and the Dragon Age 2 DLC to go on sale. Why the Fuck isn't Mark of the Assassin half off though?

It was on sale just a few weeks ago. I don't think you have a good reason to complain.

MrzombieChicken.jpg