Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#31 CultureCrypt

CultureCrypt

culturecrypt.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

I added the :360: icon to the icon tab, is that what you're talking about?

Yep, thanks! Looks better already! ;)

#32 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Yep, thanks! Looks better already! ;)

Good. Great suggestion, thanks!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#33 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

If you don't keep that thread title updated, I'll kick your ass!

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#34 IronsideGrunt

IronsideGrunt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

Thanks to Tyler for the new thread and all of those that helped keep up the old thread. Sad to see Reddjoey's thread going out but moving forward things look good.

#35 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thanks to Tyler for the new thread and all of those that helped keep up the old thread. Sad to see Reddjoey's thread going out but moving forward things look good.

I got a chance to chat with ReddJoey for a second today, I let him know he's welcome to retake possession of the thread if he ever wants to. Hopefully we'll see him again soon.

I don't necessarily consider this my thread (remember it's still wikified), it's just in my name so that the title can be updated regularly and the 2nd and 3rd Posts can be edited if people feel like we should move some information down from the OP. Most of the credit of this thread goes to Cornelius and Bloomy, with nadohawk and dark inchworm also doing a lot of positive things in editing the OP.

That being said, excited to see what's going on sale tomorrow. I'm personally hoping for Pid, despite lackluster reviews.

Check out my CAG Blog!

#36 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Anyone recommend civilization revolution???

#37 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

very nice new thread sir. Many kudos go out to you, reddjoey, Cornelius, and everyone else who has done such a great job keeping this thread up to date.

#38 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Thanks tylerh1701 for making the new thread and thanks for putting a link to the XBLA Achievement Trading and Discussion Group in the second post. Half way through Bionic Commando Rearmed!

TheVila.png

#39 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

Huh, I had no idea Pool Nation just released at the end of October. Is it worth picking up? I'll likely pick up Skullgirls, but I won't be sad if I forget.

SP rules mp tourn buggy i sunk the eight ball and lost but progressed me in tour but friend did not.... SP perfect fun.

#40 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

I got a chance to chat with ReddJoey for a second today, I let him know he's welcome to retake possession of the thread if he ever wants to. Hopefully we'll see him again soon.

I don't necessarily consider this my thread (remember it's still wikified), it's just in my name so that the title can be updated regularly and the 2nd and 3rd Posts can be edited if people feel like we should move some information down from the OP. Most of the credit of this thread goes to Cornelius and Bloomy, with nadohawk and dark inchworm also doing a lot of positive things in editing the OP.

That being said, excited to see what's going on sale tomorrow. I'm personally hoping for Pid, despite lackluster reviews.

You didn't capitalize my name! If only you knew how happy that makes me, for real. :p Oh, and thank you.

I'm going to go out on a well-stretched limb and hope/guess that Skullgirls, Crimson Alliance characters, Choplifter, Adventures of Shuggy, and/or Mega Man 9 get a discount within the next month. I figure that's a wide enough variety that I'll hit the mark on at least one. Hopefully. Maybe.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#41 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Yes! Wholeheartedly. But not at that price.

It's been on sale for 1,200 pts so that, or lower, would be a good deal (as would picking up the disk for about $10.)

#42 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Me

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#43 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

I've been playing Civ Rev since it first released back in Summer 2008 and still play it at least 1 once a week and rank in at Top 20 in Game of the Week. It's well worth $20, although I'm more than ready for a sequel.

Also, Scarygirl is pretty cool.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#44 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

Best thread on Cag.

#45 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

\\:D/ Yahoo, new thread! :applause:
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#46 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Sub from phone

Edited by Brother Daz, 15 January 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#47 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Sub from phone

Congrats bro.

#48 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Thanks tylerh1701 for making the new thread and thanks for putting a link to the XBLA Achievement Trading and Discussion Group in the second post. Half way through Bionic Commando Rearmed!

No problem. Bionic Commando Rearmed is a really awesome game, hope you're enjoying it.

Check out my CAG Blog!

#49 tunavi

tunavi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Jumped on Bioshock 2 and Minerva, heard too many good things about that DLC

#50 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

No problem. Bionic Commando Rearmed is a really awesome game, hope you're enjoying it.

Just finished it actually and that game is very stingy with achievement points. So far in the past two days I have knocked out 4 games from my XBLA backlog.

TheVila.png

#51 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

Awesome job Tyler it will be nice to have an regulary updated OP.

This week so far I've picked up The single-player DLC for Ghost Recon (the Guerrilla map it comes with is pretty good) and Winterbottom. I liked the Axel and Pixel trial and will likely end up getting that, but Pool Nation is tempting as well. Looks like I need to get some more cheap points somehow....

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#52 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Soo since we don't know what will be up for sale tomorrow let me take a wild guess...how about all XBLA DLC half off and most of GoDs are dropped to 400 MSP? (Wishful thinking lol)

Still I would like to see some drops on XBLA DLC and some more 400 MSP GoD...*sigh*

#53 Daemonocracy

Daemonocracy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Thanks for the thread Tyler, good work.

I wonder if any of the Alien Breeds will go on sale before Colonial Marines is released? Been waiting for a sale since Prometheus was released. I don't think I've missed anything.

#54 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Looks good, I wish Civ Rev was cheaper

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#55 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

Still waiting for a castlevania dlc sale :>

#56 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Looks good, I wish Civ Rev was cheaper

Well the cheapest you can find the disk easily is $20 at Amazon new. GS wants $30 for a used copy.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#57 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

NieR DLC sale? xD

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#58 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

Man, appreciate the work but it's sad not seeing ReddJoey's name up there. We need a tribute in the OP or something. Never forget!

:bow: http://www.cheapassg...line=1276471444 :bow:

I'm glad that somebody finally stepped up to the plate and made the new thread that everybody needed.

I appreciate all the support both now and over the last few years of this thread. It's really hard for me, like I was abandoning the thread and community but I have been struggling with even the most basic of updates lately. (If you think that's sad you should see how few games I played in 2012). I miss having the time to do the thread, but school and work are just eating up all my time right now. Honestly it was only going to be worse this semester, so I needed to pass the torch. Rest assured I will still try and pop up in the forums from time to time to comment and lurk from my phone between classes. I wish Tyler luck and might take him up on the offer someday.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#59 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

Nice job with the OP, Tyler.

Didn't new games used to get listed too? Whatever happened to that?

seanr1221.png

#60 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Still waiting for a castlevania dlc sale :>

That'd be sweet, assuming you mean HoD dlc. I always wanted to get those but wasn't sure if people played online anymore. If they ever go on sale I'll cave.