Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#11071 Zenif

Zenif

Sanity, you're a mad man!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

ME is a classic. And if you don't have it, BL2 was a massive deal. Probably going to win quite a few year end awards.

Someone pointed out that BL2 came out last year. I mistakenly thought it was a Jan/Feb release but it clearly was last year in September.

Crysis is another classic but not a must buy.

I got Boarderlands 2. As for Mass Effect.. if I never have to play the first one again, I'd be just fine. I appreciate every aspect of the game but one. Scavenging for minerals and parts. 

That stupid space rover needs to blow up in a fiery mess of napalm. =(

The suggestions are much appreciated though! :D

Zenif86.jpg

#11072 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

I got Boarderlands 2. As for Mass Effect.. if I never have to play the first one again, I'd be just fine. I appreciate every aspect of the game but one. Scavenging for minerals and parts. 

SPOOOONNNNN!!!! Had to say it. 

If you like D&D stuff, maybe throw 400 points towards Divinity II. 

#11073 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

I grabbed BL2 and the majority of the DLC which added to the storyline/quests.  Waiting now to see how Dishonored will be priced.

Posted Image

#11074 syndragore

syndragore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

X-com or arkham city, I already own arkham city but im 98% sure i won't get it back from the guy i loaned it too. And i get to play through the bureau for free when it comes out so i might as well skip xcom. Im torn.

Is Arkham City GOTY on xbox marketplace? I'm interested in it too but I can only find the regular version for $20.

#11075 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

I have a relatively small haul compared to most (Borderlands 2, Witcher 2, and Orange Box) but I'm still debating the best way to spend my final 1600 points.

A) Forza Horizon + Divinity 2

B) Left 4 Dead 2 + Divinity 2 + Mass Effect

C) Forza Horizon + Crysis

D) Left 4 Dead 2+ Divinity 2 + Crysis

I'm hesitant because ME trilogy is a better option since I've yet to play any, just have to wait for a decent price on it. Divinity looks nice, but I have a few RPGs in the backlog but then again Divinity is such a good price for the amount of game. Not sure if I want to add that one or not. I definitely want to get into Crysis as well, but the only way I can get both is with Left 4 Dead (which is a want, but a low want) and I don't have a racing game plus I heard good things about Forza. (from you guys) Something's got to give...Maybe if I sit on it longer.

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#11076 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

I completely forgot about Bulletstorm. If you like potty humor/over the top humor its a blast.

Also I hated the stupid probes. The only thing that saved wanting to destroy the probe for me was when you're probing Uranus. I laughed so hard as I didn't even know what planet I was probing when EDI said something different.

#11077 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

I'm trying to buy some Microsoft Points if anyone is selling any shoot me a PM, thanks.. looking for any increments but also need exactly 100 MSP to grab Prey and finally be rid of the 140 that's been floating in my account forever so if anyone can specifically sell me one of those bing codes that'd be awesome :)

#11078 SuperbeastCraig

SuperbeastCraig

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Picked up Left 4 Dead 2 (once it finally showed $9.99 and not $29.99), The Witcher 2, and The Orange Box.  All three games for $25 is a hell of a deal IMO.  Also picked up Prey the other day for a couple bucks.  Might get Perfect Dark Zero just for the hell of it.

#11079 Feeni

Feeni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

Also I hated the stupid probes. The only thing that saved wanting to destroy the probe for me was when you're probing Uranus. I laughed so hard as I didn't even know what planet I was probing when EDI said something different.

That's ME2 bro, not the first one.

#11080 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

That's ME2 bro, not the first one.

Man my mind is mush today. First thought BL2 was released this year and then forgot which ME had that quote... Time to go do some sudoku or something before I can't remember how to tie my shoes.

#11081 jimmyy201

jimmyy201

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

Anyone having problems playing Forza Horizon. After the loading screen and/or starting an online race it gives me a disk is unreadable error.

#11082 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Anyone having problems playing Forza Horizon. After the loading screen and/or starting an online race it gives me a disk is unreadable error.

fucking hate that error when youre playing a GoD. had it happen with skyrim a LOT

#11083 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

I have a relatively small haul compared to most (Borderlands 2, Witcher 2, and Orange Box) but I'm still debating the best way to spend my final 1600 points.

A) Forza Horizon + Divinity 2

B) Left 4 Dead 2 + Divinity 2 + Mass Effect

C) Forza Horizon + Crysis

D) Left 4 Dead 2+ Divinity 2 + Crysis

I'm hesitant because ME trilogy is a better option since I've yet to play any, just have to wait for a decent price on it. Divinity looks nice, but I have a few RPGs in the backlog but then again Divinity is such a good price for the amount of game. Not sure if I want to add that one or not. I definitely want to get into Crysis as well, but the only way I can get both is with Left 4 Dead (which is a want, but a low want) and I don't have a racing game plus I heard good things about Forza. (from you guys) Something's got to give...Maybe if I sit on it longer.

I would go with C or D. Crysis is amazing if you like FPS games. Left for Dead 2 is fun as well but it gets repetitive quickly. Still worth $10.

And whichever you choose, BE SURE to grab the ME Trilogy sometime because ignoring that series is a sin to gamers!

512847.png

#11084 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

This thread will be locked very shortly.  Keep an eye out for the new thread in a minute.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#11085 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

I would go with C or D. Crysis is amazing if you like FPS games. Left for Dead 2 is fun as well but it gets repetitive quickly. Still worth $10.

And whichever you choose, BE SURE to grab the ME Trilogy sometime because ignoring that series is a sin to gamers!

Thanks I appreciate the input.

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#11086 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Does the Hitman game include the sniper roof top mini game?

No you had to either preorder or buy the HD Collection to get that.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#11087 weevles

weevles

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

Trying to decide if Hitman Absolution is worth $10...

#11088 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Just decided, even though I decided against this to begin with, but Im just going to try and find a seller of 400MSP, then grab Forza, Divinity and Crysis. I'll call it a sale at that.

#11089 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

I'm closing down this thread and starting a new one.  A new one can be found here:

http://www.cheapassg...grid-gold-more/

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts