Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#1261 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

So cheezmints for Pinball FX 2: Star Wars table has been leaked now and it looks like Pinball FX 2 is now the first game to break past the 2000 cheezmints mark with 2050.

First available to the US market, but second overall.

http://www.xbox360ac...r/achievements/

#1262 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

So cheezmints for Pinball FX 2: Star Wars table has been leaked now and it looks like Pinball FX 2 is now the first game to break past the 2000 cheezmints mark with 2050.

I wonder if future tables will have any achievements. This brings the total up to 97. According to some guy, the system can't handle more than 99. So only two more left to play with.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#1263 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

somewhat off topic but speaking of spelunky and super meat boy, i hope the binding of isaac remake comes to xbla :)

#1264 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

This is crap. zombie theme but we only get 1 costume for dead rising 2 (that was free with preorders)? nothing for DR: off the record? how about the left 4 dead games? yes i know they've been done to death. seems like an excuse to push the xbla titles. very annoyed.

on another note, has anyone heard of a game of the year edition for skyrim? all this DLC is going on sale & i have been holding out for a GotY edition.
Posted Image

#1265 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

This is crap. zombie theme but we only get 1 costume for dead rising 2 (that was free with preorders)? nothing for DR: off the record? how about the left 4 dead games? yes i know they've been done to death. seems like an excuse to push the xbla titles. very annoyed.

on another note, has anyone heard of a game of the year edition for skyrim? all this DLC is going on sale & i have been holding out for a GotY edition.

That reminds me... did they ever fix the ps3 crash issues from autosave?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#1266 xbox_man

xbox_man

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

With the yugioh game free for people that bought the previous yugioh game, do you have to get it with same profile?
Could not find it in my purchase history and I think it is on my brothers profile which he uses on his own xbox but was bought on my xbox.
So since it was bought on my xbox and a license is on my xbox for the game can I use my profile to get the new game free?

#1267 commandercody83

commandercody83

SAMURAI!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

When I first saw the zombies listed I had hopes for a good deal on Dead Rising 2 games on demand. Especially since I just picked up the first game again.

The text looks so much better on my HD set!

#1268 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

BTW if anyone is curious

Dead Space 1 is now $15 for Games on Demand

It's going less then the used/new prices out there from what I last checked.

Wish they would make DS2 GoD

#1269 Matty B

Matty B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Dead Space has been $15 for months.

mwb1138.gif

#1270 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

BTW congrats on the supersonics coming back (or seattle kings?)

:bouncy:

not for sure thing. Sacramento is a passionate city. but it's so exciting i can't go a day without thinking about it.

:bouncy:

somewhat off topic but speaking of spelunky and super meat boy, i hope the binding of isaac remake comes to xbla :)

i've heard reports that it is

#1271 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Dead Space has been $15 for months.

Whoops.

#1272 Abbadon74

Abbadon74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Yeah I was at a loss there. Theoretically though, someone could've bought msp in anticipation of just that sale.

We'll just have to make up a term for it... how about "Majored?"

Man they went and majored that Skyrim sale just like the Max Payne sale...

There was supposed to be a Durango announcement at E3 but it looks like it might be majored...

Actually, I almost did buy points in anticipation of a Dragonborn sale. I was going to have to--no way I could pass up that sale.

-B

#1273 The Brief Chef

The Brief Chef

Actor, Chef, etc....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, can anyone weigh in? I've held out in the past for Fallout 3 and Fallout:New Vegas to get their GotY editions before I picked them up. But when I bought my current 360, it came with a voucher for Skyrim, which I installed, so holding out may not be the best thing financially. There's only one more supposed DLC set coming for Skyrim, right?
Posted Image

#1274 Matty B

Matty B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Yeah I was at a loss there. Theoretically though, someone could've bought msp in anticipation of just that sale.

We'll just have to make up a term for it... how about "Majored?"

Man they went and majored that Skyrim sale just like the Max Payne sale...

There was supposed to be a Durango announcement at E3 but it looks like it might be majored...

I like it.

Seems like every time he puts out a new list, there's some kind of Fuck-up on it.

mwb1138.gif

#1275 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

But they're not gamers.

Off the threads intended topic, so don't click if you're expecting deals.

Spoiler

i guess ill say it. epic reply that i read. rather well thought out. i do mostly agree although i am guilty of it. and some games there is 0 online community so its boost or bust. that said i do achievement hunt sometimes but with a few exceptions i normally don't party up and boost. but more and more lately ive been attempting to get myself to stop doing that at all unless i really enjoy the game at which point im having fun and not chasing a score. also i only really ever competed against my friend and hes a good 18000 points lower than me so....

i do also agree that there are real gamers. i for one get greatly annoyed at the recent surge of casual gamers. ive met far too many wii only owners that cant even sync their freakin controllers. or one of my favorite arguments someone tried to tell me rock band isn't a video game because she played rock band but didn't play video games. or casuals that just want to play just dance on the kinect but cant operate kinect so they would bug me to teach them how even though i never used a kinect previously.

so for me a real gamer is someone that enjoys video games of the entire spectrum. i dont mean play every type of game but has a legitament joy for them and doesn't just limit themselves to say only rock band or angry birds or something. the people that actually keep the industry alive as consumers. i realize this may not make sense entirely but it does to me. i would agree that guy chasing 1 million gamer points is NOT a real gamer and neither are the people that boost constantly and thats all they do as they have no enjoyment nor is it really possible to find enjoyment by boosting 98% of the time...yes some will say someone might enjoy it but thats really not possible. some things just are not enjoyable and represent have a deadness of soul really or emptiness inside.

#1276 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

When I first saw the zombies listed I had hopes for a good deal on Dead Rising 2 games on demand.

Left 4 Dead's DLC hasn't been discounted for some time now. I was hoping for that for the zombie theme.

Randomly throwing in all Mass Effect DLC would have been cool too. Maybe they're doing another developer run-through starting next week. We'll see what happens.

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#1277 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Have there been better deals for N+ and Spelunky?

#1278 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Have there been better deals for N+ and Spelunky?

No

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#1279 cthomer5000

cthomer5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Spelunky is a bargain at that price

#1280 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Spelunky is the best platformer on XBLA. Only Super Meat Boy comes close to matching its awesomeness.

Must buy at the sale price.

#1281 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

This is the kind of spelunky hype that made me bite week 1, and I just don't see what everyone else seems to see. I would recommend checking out the demo first and hopefully it is for you.

#1282 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

Just to confirm Dragonborn will not be on sale next week as far as we know?

If so, I'll get Spelunky. I guess worse case scenario is I actually have to buy points.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#1283 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

This Spelunky love-fest is very suspicious. Based on last week's incident it's safe to assume that half the people in the forum are employed by Mossmouth.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#1284 polo14player

polo14player

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

This Spelunky love-fest is very suspicious. Based on last week's incident it's safe to assume that half the people in the forum are employed by Mossmouth.

Last weeks incident? What happened?

#1285 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

He knows too much. SWARM! SWARM!

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1286 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

LOL

mossmouth = Derek Yu

#1287 Shifty Effect

Shifty Effect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

Just to confirm Dragonborn will not be on sale next week as far as we know?

If so, I'll get Spelunky. I guess worse case scenario is I actually have to buy points.

Can someone point out to me where it is stated that Dragonborn will not be on sale next week?

I was so pumped...

#1288 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

No

Thanks. Decided to pick up Spelunky.

#1289 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Can someone point out to me where it is stated that Dragonborn will not be on sale next week?

I was so pumped...

Major Nelson's blog. He edited the upcoming sales and removed Dragonborn from the list.

#1290 Shifty Effect

Shifty Effect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Major Nelson's blog. He edited the upcoming sales and removed Dragonborn from the list.

Oh, I see. Another disappointing sale next week. Oh noes!