Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#1951 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

All gamers must play all the classics or else they're losers, trufax

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1952 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

All gamers must play all the classics or else they're losers, trufax

yeah sure that's exactly what i said:roll:

people here have played el shaddai but haven't played a single game in a world famous gaming franchise that inspired many movies

i'm such a jerk for being surprised by that:roll:

#1953 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

RE6 for 600MSP! Few gaming related moments where its nice to live in Australia.

Now if someone can sell me 200MSP, I can actually buy it! (Drop me a PM).
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#1954 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

On another note I'm downloading my Beta Copy of BattleBlock Theater right now...kinda excited how it will play =)

#1955 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

^Yup got mine too. :) Hopefully Sicsonic got his.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1956 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

On another note I'm downloading my Beta Copy of BattleBlock Theater right now...kinda excited how it will play =)

same here :)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1957 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

i'm such a jerk for being surprised by that:roll:

No, you're just an obnoxious troll

#1958 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Wow, me and biledriver agree on something for a change! Woohoo! :beer:

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1959 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Downloading it too - can't wait.
Posted Image

#1960 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

Count me in for Battleblock Theater! Can't wait to give it a go after work. Totally unrelated, the second Sonic kart racer is a hell of a lot harder than the first.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1961 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

why are you still upset over me saying i don't like playing 20 year old games? somebody is not a troll for saying things that you don't agree with

at 37 you should know better than that

#1962 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

I Know of no one and don't even know of people who know of people who became RE fans because of the films. Then again I know of no one who even likes those films.

I liked the first movie. All the RE fans just got butthurt because it isn't RE.

#1963 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

I downloaded it this morning and played through the first chapter and im really liking the game now to wait until 9pm est. To play it online it should be good as well.

#1964 irafreak

irafreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Considering buying RE5. What would I have to buy on the marketplace to equal the Gold version? I see they sell the untold stories bundle. Does that cover it? I'm not interested in the multiplayer modes just want the two stories and different mercenaries...

Also to weigh in on the debate....I never got into 4. Enjoyed all the others before that one and 5 seemed to ease me into the control scheme by having Sheva around to help me. I really appreciated the story of CV though. I never could beat the 1st Alexia though...

#1965 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Not really here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

I'm passing up on CV. I hated those tank controllers from OG days of RE. Thank God, capcom changed the controller scheme for PT. 4 and on.

gt+Atheist+don+t+believe+in+anything+rel

#1966 uglyteradon

uglyteradon

CAG-tastrophe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

So glad I waited for those Sega fighters to go on sale!

#1967 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

why are you still upset over me saying i don't like playing 20 year old games? somebody is not a troll for saying things that you don't agree with

at 37 you should know better than that

You're a troll or a douchebag for calling people mentally ill or suckers because they have backlogs in PMs and you try to bait people into arguments with you. Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

#1968 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

You're a troll or a douchebag for calling people mentally ill or suckers because they have backlogs in PMs and you try to bait people into arguments with you. Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

Haha with your avatar, it totally reminded me of this, not sure if it was what you were going for.

Posted Image

#1969 RawrrSlayer

RawrrSlayer

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

"That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwich!"

This...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1970 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

did i send you a private message or your boyfriend mitchyyyyyy mitchyyyyyy

#1971 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

I'll board this train too I guess.

...can't believe so many people didn't play any resident evil game

the series only has about 12 games total and about 7 movies, none of you even know my user name is a character in the first game

Really, are you sure that none of the users on a gaming website knew that?

"That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwich!"

Pretty sure that Junpei isn't the only one either. Although I would've went with:
"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you." Or the classic, "A dinning room..." as he walks into a dinning room.:lol:
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#1972 Wrong

Wrong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

How does one tell if certain games are region locked from other marketplaces or not? I remember getting Darksiders off the Hungarian marketplace when it was on sale, and it works just fine.

#1973 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

I'll board this train too I guess.

Really, are you sure that none of the users on a gaming website knew that?

not all of them, don't be so literal

#1974 RCS0926

RCS0926

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

not all of them, don't be so literal

Wouldn't have been difficult for you to say that a lot of people on this board don't know the origin of your username.

#1975 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

Wouldn't have been difficult for you to say that a lot of people on this board don't know the origin of your username.

and it wouldn't have been difficult to know that i wasn't being 100% literal

#1976 vamn

vamn

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

Considering buying RE5. What would I have to buy on the marketplace to equal the Gold version? I see they sell the untold stories bundle. Does that cover it? I'm not interested in the multiplayer modes just want the two stories and different mercenaries...

Also to weigh in on the debate....I never got into 4. Enjoyed all the others before that one and 5 seemed to ease me into the control scheme by having Sheva around to help me. I really appreciated the story of CV though. I never could beat the 1st Alexia though...

The Untold Stories Bundle and Versus would cover everything that comes with the Gold Version. It's $24 on Amazon now, so it's only a small price difference between getting that or the GoD version and DLC.
One thing, though, in the Gold Version the DLC comes as a code and not on disc, so don't buy it used.

uKeETz5.jpgvamn.png

#1977 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

All of the DLC.
The gold edition has the costumes and all of the SP and MP DLC

#1978 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

I'm passing up on CV. I hated those tank controllers from OG days of RE. Thank God, capcom changed the controller scheme for PT. 4 and on.

This is making me wish there was a demo. I haven't played any of the old RE games, so I have even less of an idea what to expect.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#1979 harry hood

harry hood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

I have RE:CVX on the PS2. It's the same game right, just with an HD facelift? Cutscenes and whatnot havent changed?

#1980 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

This is making me wish there was a demo. I haven't played any of the old RE games, so I have even less of an idea what to expect.

Played silent hill?