GGT 212 Releases a "Gay Sub-Thread" & Then Bets it All on Kickstarter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
509 replies to this topic

#241 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Take it up with the berk that wrote the dialogue for the Sith Warrior questline.

Fuck your storyline, PvP and smash spec repubs or do the flashpoints for storyline stuff that have to do with KotOR.

Again, rolling/evading yes. Cover no. You either blocked RE5 out of your mind or you didn't play through the campaign.

Granted, once I completed the storyline, all I did was play Mercenaries after that. Seriously I do not remember the cover system at all. Was it even effective?

#242 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

Call some of your hippie friends.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#243 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

God stuck this in my recommended videos, a reminder of a gif that Hank posted some time ago -

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#244 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

Granted, once I completed the storyline, all I did was play Mercenaries after that. Seriously I do not remember the cover system at all. Was it even effective?

I remember laying up against a co-op door, and hammering the B button to call your partner over.

So yeah.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#245 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

Cover in RE5 was kinda garbagio. Run n' gun is the way to go! I've finished that sucker on every platform...with the 1000g/Platinum to boot.

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#246 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

On the hardest difficulty, yes, you absolutely had to play stop and pop a la Gears of War or you'd just die.

It wasn't a very fun though and seemed way out of place, especially since it's introduced about 5 chapters in -- Hank informed me it was Chapter 5-2 where it first shows up.

From my experiences with RE6, I think they made cover better, when you're forced to use it. At least it seems to fit more, not in that it wasn't logical that someone in those sorts of situations with that sort of training would, y'know, take fucking cover when shot at or whatever, but after RE4, introducing it so late in RE5 was weird.

In RE6, at least it kind of fits with the rolling/dual wielding/walking while shooting.

#247 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Who went through the harder difficulties without the infinite rocket launcher?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#248 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Who went through the harder difficulties without the infinite rocket launcher?

Whatever the one below hardest was, that one!
But you still need cover even with the infinite rocket launcher. :)

#249 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

God stuck this in my recommended videos, a reminder of a gif that Hank posted some time ago

I still need to watch that movie. :drool:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#250 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

My favourite New Vegas mod description: "Tired Of 9mm Sucks? Or To The Idiot Caucasian? So This Mod Is For You!"

Posted Image

#251 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

To this day, SotC still amazes me.

The empty feeling it conveys... it still makes me sad when I kill most of the colossi... the dread I have when swimming anywhere and the fact that it *feels* deep and like anything could be lurking under the surface, even if I know it's not dangerous...

#252 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

I just could not get into SotC back when it came out. I've thought about giving it another chance, but probably wont' for anything over $10.

#253 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

I just could not get into SotC back when it came out. I've thought about giving it another chance, but probably wont' for anything over $10.

Quiet you. Go play Dead Space 2. :)

#254 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

i could understand people getting frustrated with SotC. you go down the wrong ravine and it's like "fuuuuuuuuuck where am i?" but still, one of my all time favorite games. the last couple hours are nothing but raw emotion, it's fucking beautiful.

#255 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

So what you're saying is that stupid people shouldn't play SotC?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#256 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

i could understand people getting frustrated with SotC. you go down the wrong ravine and it's like "fuuuuuuuuuck where am i?" but still, one of my all time favorite games. the last couple hours are nothing but raw emotion, it's fucking beautiful.

Are you calling BlueScrote stupid? ;)

And yeah, it can be -- it doesn't control as precise as most would like, including me... and nothing becomes more aggravating than getting to a colossus's weak point only to have it shake and shake and wear out your gauge and throw you off so you have to do it all again.

And yeah, you can get lost like that, but that's part of what's so impressive... the world is somehow SOOOO big.

It's amazing to me the level of immersion it gives me and the fact that it invokes sadness when I have to kill one of them. :(

And every time I get to the end and
Spoiler
It fucking kills me.

So what you're saying is that stupid people shouldn't play SotC?

:rofl:

just finished DmC. it was alright, kinda fun. some good bosses and good graphics. i give it a 3.5/5 The ending is kinda cool and it looks like there will be more DmCs.

Hank showed me the wonder of the "good bosses" where it channels DMC2.
I'm very surprised you think the graphics are "good".
And since I watched the ending when it was posted up in here, I can see why you'd think that, but I'd rather that not come to pass.

#257 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

just finished DmC. it was alright, kinda fun. some good bosses and good graphics. i give it a 3.5/5 The ending is kinda cool and it looks like there will be more DmCs.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#258 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

Never finished SotC. Maybe when I cop the HD version I will.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#259 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

lol i said that because i can relate, i'm awful with directions. like if there's construction on the only roads im familar with, i'll fucking turn around and go back home.

#260 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

I still need to watch that movie. :drool:

I have no idea what that is, but daaaaayum.

My favourite New Vegas mod description: "Tired Of 9mm Sucks? Or To The Idiot Caucasian? So This Mod Is For You!"

I love that description XD

To this day, SotC still amazes me.

The empty feeling it conveys... it still makes me sad when I kill most of the colossi... the dread I have when swimming anywhere and the fact that it *feels* deep and like anything could be lurking under the surface, even if I know it's not dangerous...

I totes feel the same, yo. :applause:

It was $9.79 on PS+ a while back.

#261 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#262 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

"Why are you going to buy DmC and Revengeance?" - Nathaniel

"So that after I play something bad like Revengeance I can play something good like DmC." - Zeki

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#263 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

I have no idea what that is, but daaaaayum.

I found a link to that whole movie on Youtube, but I shall not post it in here because it has that chick naked and bouncing up and down on some dude's cock, softcore style. Only like the third time I've seen not medial nudity on Youtube.

Spoiler

#264 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Having wrote down all of the positives and negatives of DmC, I have to say that I'm surprised I liked it as much as I did. The game has a lot of negative points. But I guess that's what happens when you actually focus on making a game having good gameplay.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#265 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

I found a link to that whole movie on Youtube, but I shall not post it in here because it has that chick naked and bouncing up and down on some dude's cock, softcore style. Only like the third time I've seen not medial nudity on Youtube.

Spoiler

I just finished watching that movie and it was damn good.

#266 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

Guys how good is DMC? I bought three copies

#267 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

You only made 2/3s of a good decision.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#268 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Send me one and I'll tell you :bouncy:

#269 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Who hasn't been tricked on FB by a dude pretending to be a girl? come on

#270 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

The original DMC? It's excellent. Though the action/combat isn't quite what we recognize the series for (pre-DmC) of course.

Go buy the HD collection and play it!