Photo
- - - - -

Bundle Stars -10 Steam Games $5.23 - Gorg, Twin Sector, Dead Horde, Trapped Dead +++

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 melted77

melted77

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Mystery titles are revealed as Syberia & Syberia 2.

#32 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

BundleStars #6 (The Catnip Bundle) is available:

Pushcat
Metal Drift
Wasteland Angel
Obulis
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Chains
Post Mortem
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Mystery Title
Mystery Title

Pay at least US$5.00 to get all the games, or pay just US$1.26 for the first 2.

Starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel, I think...

And I wish the OP would either edit this thread or at least turn it into a wiki with a generic subject.

#33 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

BundleStars #6 (The Catnip Bundle) is available:

Pushcat
Metal Drift
Wasteland Angel
Obulis
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Chains
Post Mortem
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Mystery Title
Mystery Title

Pay at least US$5.00 to get all the games, or pay just US$1.26 for the first 2.

And I wish the OP would either edit this thread or at least turn it into a wiki with a generic subject.

Maybe time for someone to start a new one ;)

And yeah, I agree, this one is not inspiring at all with most repeats. They seem to alternate that way. Half of their bundles are repeated games from IG and Groupees, the other have some new stuff in it.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#34 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

$1.30 for Pushcat and Metal Drift is not bad. Pushcat looks like a cute little game. I grabbed it at that level.

There's a lot of repeats at the $5 level but I suppose there's always people who missed those other bundles.

By the way there's a movie around the Nikopol story. It's called Immortal.

http://en.wikipedia....tal_(2004_film)

The movie and the game are based on some french graphic novels from the 90s. The movie is pretty trippy. It's an early CGI film and they put CGI characters side by side with live actors. The way they frame it is that they use live actors for regular unmodified humans and then the ones who have been altered are CGI. It's kind of euro artsy fartsy and can look a bit like a sci-fi Who Framed Roger Rabbit at times, but it did make for some interesting watching in a WTF kind of way.

Would be a good movie to watch drunk. :lol:

Unfortunately it's not on Netflix instant. I think I found it in a DVD bargain bin somewhere once.

steam_sig.png

#35 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

$1.30 for Pushcat and Metal Drift is not bad. Pushcat looks like a cute little game. I grabbed it at that level.

There's a lot of repeats at the $5 level but I suppose there's always people who missed those other bundles.

By the way there's a movie around the Nikopol story. It's called Immortal.

http://en.wikipedia....tal_(2004_film)

The movie and the game are based on some french graphic novels from the 90s. The movie is pretty trippy. It's an early CGI film and they put CGI characters side by side with live actors. The way they frame it is that they use live actors for regular unmodified humans and then the ones who have been altered are CGI. It's kind of euro artsy fartsy and can look a bit like a sci-fi Who Framed Roger Rabbit at times, but it did make for some interesting watching in a WTF kind of way.

Would be a good movie to watch drunk. :lol:

Unfortunately it's not on Netflix instant. I think I found it in a DVD bargain bin somewhere once.

Pushcat is the free bonus after you buy 25 IR bundles.

#36 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

this is cool, but the fact not one game has linux support, and I've already bought several bundles this week, I'm gonna pass
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#37 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

this is cool, but the fact not one game has linux support, and I've already bought several bundles this week, I'm gonna pass

FWIW, I've got almost all of these games and they mostly play fine under Wine. But I don't think the bundle is worth it regardless.

#38 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

FWIW, I've got almost all of these games and they mostly play fine under Wine. But I don't think the bundle is worth it regardless.

that's good to know, but yeah none of these really jumped out at me as something great.
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#39 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

The only games in the bundle that aren't repeats are Obulis and Chains..

#40 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Even missing some previous bundles - it's still a relatively weak package. I'll probably still buy it, knowing me...

#41 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

First mystery game revealed - Scratches (was in Groupees and maybe even IG?)

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#42 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

The "you already own all this shit" bundle.