Monster Rancher DS 9.99 @Frys

Aw man I miss Monster Rancher, I wish they would make a PS3 version! :cry:

Heads up to any collectors or flippers, this game has been going for 25ish on ebay for a complete used copy so it may be worth jumping on this and holding onto a new copy of the game. It may fetch a pretty penny someday or it may be a gem to add to your collections! ;)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Back in the ps1 I loved putting random discs in to see what monster I would get. Does it do the same thing on the ds with cartridges?[/QUOTE]

Loved doing that too. I remember getting a special monster by putting in Tecmo's Deception, but I was always too weak or low level to actually get it. Always wondered what it looked like.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Back in the ps1 I loved putting random discs in to see what monster I would get. Does it do the same thing on the ds with cartridges?[/QUOTE]

It actually creates monsters based on vocal patterns when you speak into the mic. It's pretty cool tbh =)

It created monsters based on the sounds you make, the drawings you draw, and what games are in the GBA port

bread's done
Back