Mass Effect 3 - 16.99, Castlevania LoS - 11.99, Kirby:Mass Attack-9.99(360 Newegg FS)

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
360 only for the first two, sorry folks.

Mass Effect 3 (PS3 19.99)
Castlevania: LOS (PS3 19.99)
Kirby: Mass Attack

Unadvertised but otherwise interesting deals:
Trials/Limbo/Splosion Man Collection - 9.99 (360)
Persona 4 Arena with bonus CD - 26.99 (360)

Dead Rising OTR - 15.99 (360) (PS3)
SSF4: Arcade Edition - (15.99 360) (16.99 PS3)

Ico and SOTC Collection - 16.99 (PS3)
Star Ocean:TLH International - 16.99 (PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Castlevania Lord of SHadows is the only Castlevania game I dont own yet! and I do mean only! I been waiting for the limited edition to drop to this price but I think ive given up on that cuz i missed it once or twice when it went to like $15 so $12 is good enough

My god, will the PS3 version of LoS ever go lower than 20. I'm interested in it but not enough to throw 20 bucks at it and end up hating it. That's like handle of Captain money that I could be drinking!

[quote name='jaydarkfyst']My god, will the PS3 version of LoS ever go lower than 20. I'm interested in it but not enough to throw 20 bucks at it and end up hating it. That's like handle of Captain money that I could be drinking![/QUOTE]

it's so worth 20 bucks man, especially if you are going to play it and not toss it into a backlog. It made my "top 5 games this gen" list. especially as i thought back on the experience after beating it.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']it's so worth 20 bucks man, especially if you are going to play it and not toss it into a backlog. It made my "top 5 games this gen" list. especially as i thought back on the experience after beating it.[/QUOTE]
It's just so annoying that it's been on sale for 360 like 20 times and never for PS3.

[quote name='guardian_owl']It's just so annoying that it's been on sale for 360 like 20 times and never for PS3.[/QUOTE]
20 bucks for LoS is a good deal. It really is an amazing game.

LoS is a pretty good game. It's much like God of War, but longer and more challenging. Plus now is a good time to pick it up with the sequel on the horizon.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section, you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Kirby must have sold horribly considering how many times it's been on sale for this price.

bread's done
Back