• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hey guys

I got the twisted metal/dualshock 3 controller combo bundle, I needed a controller so $40 is like the best sale price ever to begin with, but since it came with twisted metal I got it.

question is, do I keep twisted metal or not? I heard the multiplayer was great, but that there were connection issues at first. supposedly, they are now fixed, but do people play still?

what is the status of the online community? is it active? is it worth keeping the game?

thanks

#2 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

bump

#3 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Why don't you play the damn game, you already got it.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

Obviously he's trying to decide whether or not to open (unseal) the game or not. Sell sealed, or open it and play it. Fair enough question. Unfortunately I don't have the answer. I don't have it.

Crunchewy.png

#5 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Why don't you play the damn game, you already got it.

Really? Did you really need someone to connect the dots for you? And whats with the hostile tone? Like you really took the time out of your day to purposely be an uninformative dick with a post? Really man?

Obviously he's trying to decide whether or not to open (unseal) the game or not. Sell sealed, or open it and play it. Fair enough question. Unfortunately I don't have the answer. I don't have it.

Well, theres the damn answer to the big riddle (connect the dots, if ya missed that too).

THANK YOU CRUNCHEWY

#6 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Personal perspective for what it is. The game is garbage only saving grace is if you got the LE with TM: Black but that is doubtful so I say sell it.

Kamagii.png

#7 ThePriceIsRight

ThePriceIsRight

Kupo b*tch!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I haven't played online in a loooonnnnggg time but from what I can remember its fun, but not something you'll want to keep playing over and over like other games. Its something you pick up from time to time just to f*k around....well thats my opinion anyways.

#8 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

ur absolutely right, its kinda a must have for psx tm fans, not a lotta activity, but alota fun when there is