(YMMV) 160GB PS3 Slim $149.99 at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

I think this model was the best looking of the 3. 1st gen model was bulky and I didn't care for the glossy finish and the 3rd gen model looks super cheap like a cheap off-brand DVD player you would put in a kids playroom.

#32 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I think this model was the best looking of the 3. 1st gen model was bulky and I didn't care for the glossy finish and the 3rd gen model looks super cheap like a cheap off-brand DVD player you would put in a kids playroom.

Agree completely.

I had the launch 60 and it YLoD after 4 years. I love the build of this one because it was brought down in bulkiness, and runs smoother so far.

I want a 2nd one to put in my room at my parents' house when I go visit. Wouldn't hurt at $149, but $249 makes me think twice. Especially since they don't even have this model at their local store.

This model can be found in NYC, but not at this price. Likely never will be.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#33 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Looks to be Very YMMV as I cannot find any other place that has it on clearance.

Anyways the Superslim is more impressive than I thought it would be and would prefer it over this model.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#34 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I really like my ps3, anyone who jumps on this deal pick up a year of PSN+ when you get it, don't need to buy any games unless there is something you really want imo. I haven't bought a ps3 game in months i just play the games PSN+ members get.

also the 22nd dust 514 a free FPS comes to open beta for ps3 users and there is dc universe online and free realms which are 2 free to play mmos there is a lot of content so imo not worth buying games for ps3 unless on sale.