Photo
- - - - -

I only gOTT $215 left after getting fired?!!?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#451 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

I swear whoever did the conversion of top gun put extra effort into the beach volleyball scene.

$1,000 says there's a shot where the volleyball gets spiked at your face.

Posted Image

#452 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just beat Far Cry 3 and its the first game ever where I got all achievements/trophies. :whee:

Posted Image

#453 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Just beat Far Cry 3 and its the first game ever where I got all achievements/trophies. :whee:

:whee:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#454 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

I really liked how none of them were obnoxious. You only had to get half the collectibles, etc. and they all gave you experience in game so it didn't feel like a chore.

#455 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

I'm going to get a call from Uncle Ruckus. I can't fucking wait.

Posted Image

#456 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

They did that because that's what happens on the streets. Good people get killed, like and deserve ain't got nothing to do with it.

As for your other spoiler, just watch the show.

Well, I finished it last night. I'm glad the spoiler didn't turn out to be what I thought it did. I suspected for a while that
Spoiler
might get got in the finale, so I was definitely shocked by when it happened, and by who did it.

Overall, the series is fantastic. Hearing so many people praise it so much, I thought there was no way it could live up to the hype, but it did. The writing, the acting, and the setting were all perfect. If I had to rank the seasons, I'd put 3 and 4 at the top, followed closely by 5 and 1, with 2 at the bottom. The best thing about the show, in my opinion, is the depth of the characters. They make you care about the bad guys just as much as you do about the good guys. I'm legitimately sad that it's over. I don't think I've ever felt that way about a TV show.

#457 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Morning, OTT.

I'm going to start a Twitter campaign to get my brother elected Pope.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#458 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

The only game I've gotten all the achievements in is Costume Quest (including DLC). Such a fun little game. Well, also Wordament, but I don't think that counts.

Crunchewy.png

#459 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

You can 1000/1000 all of the early 360 games like King Kong and Fight Night. Just complete the game.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#460 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

My one and only Platinum came from the HD version of Sly Cooper. A game I had previously beat back on the PS2.

And now the plot of Arkkham City just sort of falls apart. How will Protocol 10 accomplish anything? Why will getting to the top of Wonder Tower stop it? What's
the whole point of Wonder City?

Hopefully I'm not at a point of no-return for the side quests either. I only finished one, maybe two.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#461 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

I think I got all the achievements for Uno.

#462 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

I'm going to get a call from Uncle Ruckus. I can't fucking wait.

Will he leave a message for your answering machine?

#463 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

I got all the achievements of fight night, godfather, fallout 3, cloning Clyde and I recently beat Noob Saibot to finish up UMK3. I think I'm one marriage short of getting Skyrim.

#464 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Will he leave a message for your answering machine?

He is supposed to actually talk to me and have a short conversation, at least that is what the kickstarter and Aaron McGruder's e-mail implied. I can't fucking wait.

My buddy said I should let it go to voicemail as well, but I actually want to talk to Ruckus. That said, I don't think I am going to let him talk to KKKasey. 8-)

Posted Image

#465 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

I got all the achievements for oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3, tecmo bowl, and plays vs zombies.

#466 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

Dead Space 1 was fun and fairly easy to 1k.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#467 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

He is supposed to actually talk to me and have a short conversation, at least that is what the kickstarter and Aaron McGruder's e-mail implied. I can't fucking wait.

My buddy said I should let it go to voicemail as well, but I actually want to talk to Ruckus. That said, I don't think I am going to let him talk to KKKasey. 8-)

My $$$$a, KKKasey. 8-)

#468 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

Fuck Amazon, why are you telling my my Dead Space 3 was delivered if I'm not playing it right now?

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#469 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

I have mail as mail requiring a signature so won't find out what it is until tomorrow. Trying to figure out if it's my amazon order (which is likely since it came today), or my playasia order (which is what I'm hoping for).

Never ordered from playasia, and I'm tired of waiting. Really should have spent those extra few dollars for tracking.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#470 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

I hate games where getting all the achievements/trophies require multiple playthroughs. (One trophy for the game on normal, one for hard, one for the difficulty unlocked after beating the game on hard, etc, etc)

Better get your Valentine's stuff together.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#471 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

I hate games where getting all the achievements/trophies require multiple playthroughs. (One trophy for the game on normal, one for hard, one for the difficulty unlocked after beating the game on hard, etc, etc)

Better get your Valentine's stuff together.

Depends on difficulty. As long as the achievements are stackable, it's fine, but if you have to do each difficulty, it is frustrating.

As for the completion talk earlier, I have 70 complete games. Granted, only 17 of them are retail completions (the rest being XBLA).

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#472 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#473 cancermatt

cancermatt

CAG @ 360Voice.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

I'm new to the OTT but I've had fun reading for a while. Greetings and good morning, Everybody! :)
Posted Image

Please CML: Thanks! :)

#474 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

I'm new to the OTT but I've had fun reading for a while. Greetings and good morning, Everybody! :)

:wave:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#475 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

It feels so different waking up after a full night of sleep as opposed to waking up from just four or five hours.

Tonight might be the night to get the taxes done. Won't likely have the motivation or energy come this weekend. I've done them myself at home with a program for the past few years. It saves a few hundred as opposed to just taking them to one of those temporary kiosks.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#476 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Someone finally listed Crysis 3/Bioshock Infinite for less than 70 on eBay. I can't wait to play Bioshock.

Posted Image

#477 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I'm not sure if I should just get my taxes done now or wait until I get a form from Newegg about a contest I won. I won the contest this year so not sure if it matters.

#478 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

It matters. But you don't need the form. You just need to declare the value of the prize. The form is only necessary if you get audited, and even then it doesn't generally amtter if you're declaring extra that makes you pay more taxes.

#479 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'm not sure if I should just get my taxes done now or wait until I get a form from Newegg about a contest I won. I won the contest this year so not sure if it matters.

How much was the value? If it's under a certain amount you don't have to claim it.

It matters. But you don't need the form. You just need to declare the value of the prize. The form is only necessary if you get audited, and even then it doesn't generally amtter if you're declaring extra that makes you pay more taxes.

If he wont the contest in 2013, then it won't matter until next year. If he won it anytime until December 31, 2012, then it matters.

#480 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Samsung needs to step their driver game up as far as Windows 8 is concerned. I don't want to replace my 8 year old laser printer because the scan drivers are broken.

Had to hook it up to my old Windows 7 computer.

Posted Image