Photo
- - - - -

I only gOTT $215 left after getting fired?!!?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#181 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

:wave:

Ready for the snow?

:whee:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#182 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

:wave:

Ready for the snow?

We'll be looking at houses in Butler County this summer. What say ye?

#183 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Looks like we'll get less than an inch of snow today and another less than an inch tonight. There's a little on the ground now (less than half an inch). Hopefully we have enough to make a half decent snowman, but the snow has been pretty powdery so far.

#184 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Ready for the snow?

Hells yes. Its part of the reason why I took off today.

I've been to a paintball tournament in Butler. Not a bad location. Of course, like most of PA it'll be quiet and boring there.

Posted Image

#185 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

I've been to a paintball tournament in Butler. Not a bad location. Of course, like most of PA it'll be quiet and boring there.

That's kinda what we're looking for. Plus, you'll be near Pittsburgh so we can always go there when we want to do something exciting.

Thanks Mak, I might be hitting you up for more info in the near future.

#186 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted Image

#187 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

I like it,
-might I suggest you add "big beefy arms" and "consummate V's?"

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#188 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

This is my one day off this week.
Someone at work has called in twice in the past two weeks for both of their three-day shifts. How in the Fuck do you do that and not get immediately sacked?

Took down Penguin. Down in Wonder City (?) in Arkham City. Still spending about a half hour each playthough chasing down Riddler trophies. What? Batman and Gotham City are poisoined?
Well, I need to figure out how to glide to this wall, then bounce off the wall onto another Question mark and then back up to the roof first.

I enjoyed the demo for MGR: ReVengerance last night. Only gave it 20 minutes. Actually, the support crew already started to annoy me, and some of the "Blade Time" combat just felt like I was swatting the right stick around randomly.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#189 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Thats the wrong side of the state...You should look into Berks County.

http://www.indexmund.../population#map

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#190 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Its snowing at a good pace here now.

Posted Image

#191 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thats the wrong side of the state...You should look into Berks County.

http://www.indexmund.../population#map

In a perfect world, it would be Susquehanna county, but uprooting and moving is an easier pill for the wife to swallow if we move to the Pittsburgh area since her employer has an office there and she could just transfer.

#192 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'm glad to see that the city did some preparation for the snowstorm so that the highways weren't that bad despite all of this snow.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#193 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

The impossible happened.

Went with Cyric to the Rifftrax replay of Manos at a theater last night, and one of the bracelets he had given me fell off. I put them on before leaving the car, and noticed it was gone when I was brushing my teeth in the ladies room. Double-traced my steps, even checked under my car in case it fell off right as I got out of the car. No luck.

Called the theater this morning and described it (it's one of a set of three simple silver wire bracelets). Was put on hold for a minute then another man answered and asked, does it look like blahblahblah. YES!!! That's the one! They're holding it for me until I return next thursday.

Never EVER have I been lucky like that. It's just a cheapy bracelet, but it means a lot to me.
gwensigol8.png

#194 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

The impossible happened.

Went with Cyric to the Rifftrax replay of Manos at a theater last night, and one of the bracelets he had given me fell off. I put them on before leaving the car, and noticed it was gone when I was brushing my teeth in the ladies room. Double-traced my steps, even checked under my car in case it fell off right as I got out of the car. No luck.

Called the theater this morning and described it (it's one of a set of three simple silver wire bracelets). Was put on hold for a minute then another man answered and asked, does it look like blahblahblah. YES!!! That's the one! They're holding it for me until I return next thursday.

Never EVER have I been lucky like that. It's just a cheapy bracelet, but it means a lot to me.

I saw the original run of that. Super funny right?

#195 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

The impossible happened.

It is pretty cool when things like that happen. I had something similar happen to me. Six months ago I lost my personal keys (at work in the company vehicle). The kid who found them looked me up with my Planet Fitness number and called me. It was pretty cool that someone took the time and effort to contact me and get me back my keys.

Posted Image

#196 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

Professional bowling marketing has certainly taken an interesting turn:

That's seriously a real commercial, not an edit.

#197 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Playing the Challenge maps in Arkham City feels sort of like post-game content. Of course, if I waited until the end of the game to play them all I'd be pretty burnt out by then.

Went to Chuck E Cheese today. Not fun.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#198 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

Gah...everytime I look at the TCC (Tidewater Community College) site or any of the local colleges, I get confused as hell about what to look into going back to school for. I end up bouncing between ideas like every other day.

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#199 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

The impossible happened.

Very nice.

Where I live, if you drop a booger or even a terd on the floor, someone will snatch it.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#200 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

12 Mos Xbox Live card = $39.99 on Amazon right now

$35 @ BB all next week.

#201 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

When my daughter's iPod was taken it actually made it to lost and found. Someone, just a 1/2 hour later, claimed it without verifying they could unlock it or describing the home screen- the nice old lady at the front desk didn't know any better.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#202 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

It's well known that most lost and founds are not well regulated and the people staffing them do not have a lot of common sense. I knew of guys who would just go to lost and found to claim random shit. Hell, I went to lost and found once to find something that I lost, and they basically just brought out a box of crap and said, "Is your thing here?" It wasn't, but damn, it's like a grab bag for those in the know.

#203 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Off to work for this weekend. Just not feeling it though. Hopefully it'll be slow enough that I can read my book or something.
Just a very gray, meh, sort of day.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#204 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

I saw the original run of that. Super funny right?

very super funny. when we saw that the next fathom rifftrax was going to be manos, I was concerned it wouldn't be near as good as the mst version. it was.

what's awesome is that my hunny likes the rifftrax events so much he actually wanted to see the replay. after however many years we've been together and knowing him for nine year's I still can't read when he's happy about something or just tolerating it for my sake. but when I told him that they would be replaying Plan 9 (the only one i've missed) and Manos, he not only was on board for Plan 9, but mentioned he'd enjoy seeing manos again.

my heart got all happy. XD we don't have a ton of 'likes' in common. so for him to actively enjoy one of my quirky things is thrilling.
gwensigol8.png

#205 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

sorry about the double post. but not sorry enough to do anything about it.

sorry to hear that h-bringer. that's ultra crappy of someone to do.

over the years, I lost my mom's high school ring while skiing. not kidding, I tried retracing everywhere I skied when I finally noticed. I even called after and then when the snow melted to no success.

and a bracelet my mom had -just- got for me on an indian reservation fell off the first day back at school. lost it in homeroom. by second period I noticed and went back to first period and homeroom. the teachers and classes all looked for me. a couple days later somehow it was reported who found it but she 'didn't have it any longer.' we went to the principals office (prolly bc I was crying.) and she shrugged and said she decided she didn't like it so she threw it away.

she was one of the class tramps who was always in detention. she said she was sorry, if her mom ever gave her anything, she'd cry about losing it too. I still can't decide if she had it or not.

but to this day, I still feel guilty about losing both things.
gwensigol8.png

#206 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Started playing Zelda TP. pretty good game. not the best rpg but its ok. I hope it catches my attention enough to where i can finish it within the month because i played a link to the past and stopped for a month and forgot what i was even doing.

#207 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

So is there gonna be a new Xbox this year? It feels too early doesn't it?

Posted Image

#208 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

It'll be the first xbox I don't buy if they still plan on ditching physical media.

#209 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I sincerely doubt they'd do that so soon. Maybe the next gen after this one.

Posted Image

#210 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

It's too early for them to ditch physical media entirely. Don't be surprised if we see day and date digital releases though. (The Wii U is already doing it)