Lord of the Rings War in the North Collectors Edition - $19.99 PS3 or 360 at EBGames

Zygote

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
or Gamestop Canada

Lord of the Rings: War in the North Collector's Edition

More details
•Ranger of the North Quiver Case
•War in the North art book featuring concept art of key characters in the game, various enemies
•Inside Look: The Music of War in the North - content includes: interviews and footage of legendary composer Inon Zur at Abbey Road Studios and the E3 2011 Concert event, along with three tracks from the game soundtrack
•Digital content:
•Ranger of the North Avatar for Xbox Live - includes the Ranger armor set, helmet, quiver and bow
•The Lord of the Rings: War in the North video game

In store only:

360:

http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/lord-of-the-rings-war-in-the-north-collectors-edition/310190

PS3:

http://www.ebgames.ca/ps3/games/lord-of-the-rings-war-in-the-north-collectors-edition/310189

[quote name='ChR0n1k']Thanks for this, my local mall store has one in stock on xbox wooohoo[/QUOTE]

The EB stock said there was one, but the store said they didnt have any.

Is the stock system not attached to the website? I remember when I worked at the source the website stock was accurate with what we had in the store.

Unless the employee pulled a fast one and kept it for himself after his shift.

[quote name='ChR0n1k']The EB stock said there was one, but the store said they didnt have any.

Is the stock system not attached to the website? I remember when I worked at the source the website stock was accurate with what we had in the store.

Unless the employee pulled a fast one and kept it for himself after his shift.[/QUOTE]

The Source actually has a very good online system that lists stock and is fairly accurate...EB games on the other hand has horrible stock information...mostly cause they get so many trade in games but dunno why they don't upload that inventory to their main database..every time i ask an EB employee if they can find out if another store has something in stock they say they don't have any access to the other stores stock...kind of stupid.

Yeah the EB stock checker is pretty crappy. It often has misinformation, and it only updates once a day in the morning. So if a hot deal comes up somebody will probably clean them out in the morning, and their site will sit there saying stuff is in stock all day. That flaw can be useful for price matching though. You can go into a BB/FS and price match after EB has closed for the day, and BB/FS will approve the price match cause the stock checker shows it's in stock :)

bread's done
Back