Free Vita/PS Mobile Game Every Wed for 6 weeks. Week 6: OMG-Zombies

hellmutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
283 (100%)
Read all about it here:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...on-mobile-game-every-wednesday-for-six-weeks/

I'm not sure yet if it is ONLY Wednesday, or if the game changes every Wed and is available for longer.

Please note if you have to go to the specific 'Playstation Mobile' portion of the store on your Vita. These games do not appear under standard PSN. This title appears under the Music/Rhythm category.

Week 1: Samurai Beatdown (Music/Rhythm Section)
Week 2: Beats Slider (Puzzle Section)
Week 3: Cubixx (Arcade Section)
Week 4: Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender (Arcade Section)
Week 5: Beats Trellis (found for me in the main menu, couldn't find it in a game category)
Week 6: OMG-Zombies (Shooter Section)

Last edited by a moderator:
^$^$&^%*^%&%#@^@@#!!!!!!! Just bought that a day or 2 ago!

I guess they'll do Beats Trellis next, lol. Well worth the $0.79 if you like making super-cool digital beats!

To be fair, it's free PSM game. PlayStation Mobile. PSM isn't just Vita

Also, it was free last night so it's not actually Wednesdays

I knew buying myself the Vita for christmas would be worth it. Here's hoping there are some good games included.

Not even worth downloading if you ask me. A giant waste of time. The beat is all over the place, and the game switches from drums to other instruments without any warning. Pretty awful.

too bad we can't just download this from the online store and have it in que to download to our vita later. I don't have mine with me right now.

[quote name='Fukurou']It says Playstation Mobile. Does that mean it will work on the PSP, or just the Vita?[/QUOTE]

Just the Vita, and whatever Android phones and tablets certified by SCE to be PSM compatible.

TBH I have no idea how PSM works on the Android devices or even whether you can carry your PSN account over, etc. Maybe someone else on this thread have actually tried it and can share their knowledge.

[quote name='enforcer2003']Just the Vita, and whatever Android phones and tablets certified by SCE to be PSM compatible.

TBH I have no idea how PSM works on the Android devices or even whether you can carry your PSN account over, etc. Maybe someone else on this thread have actually tried it and can share their knowledge.[/QUOTE]

I've installed it on two non-certified Android devices. It uses your PSN account and ties your games to it, so getting them on Android should let you download them on a Vita if you pick one up later.

Instructions on installing to any rooted non-certified Android device can be found here.

[quote name='Fukurou']It says Playstation Mobile. Does that mean it will work on the PSP, or just the Vita?[/QUOTE]

PSP isn't a PSM device

[quote name='Rodster']I don't know if these are free games or demos but Lemmings and Bullion Blitz are free as well in the puzzle section. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I saw those too & downloaded them but haven't had time to try them out yet to confirm.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']I saw those too & downloaded them but haven't had time to try them out yet to confirm.[/QUOTE]

Only so many levels are free on Lemmings, otherwise its $2.49 for the second-fourth tier of regular puzzles and 99 cents for special levels.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Only so many levels are free on Lemmings, otherwise its $2.49 for the second-fourth tier of regular puzzles and 99 cents for special levels.[/QUOTE]

OIC, thanks for the info!

you arent missing much the first game sucked ass, and the beats aren't steady on one instrument/beat it jumps around and is a mess.
As for the second game, the game screen is too big for my phone screen! xD'
So I can't play it.
HTV Evo 3D (rooted and certified)

[quote name='hellmutt']Week 3 is now live. Bump.[/QUOTE]

Seems like no one cares about these. Since the thread was never active I forgot about the weekly offer and missed cubixx.

[quote name='Romeo']Seems like no one cares about these. Since the thread was never active I forgot about the weekly offer and missed cubixx.[/QUOTE]

Lol seems that way. I totally forgot about week 3 too. I have to remember to sign on for this week.

[quote name='jedimario']Can touchpads be made Playstation certified?[/QUOTE]

If you root it, then yes. As for non-rooted, only specific Sony and HTC devices, and I believe the newer Nexus devices, are officially Playstation Certified. I know the ASUS Transformer line was supposed to receive it as well, but I don't what's taking so long. And I believe the Wikipad is to be Playstation Certified as well.

[quote name='jamezuva']shoot, I actually wanted cubixx. I like qix-like games.

So is each title free the whole week or on Wed only?[/QUOTE]

It appears to be for the whole week.

I've downloaded all of these and haven't played any yet. Are any of them actually worth some time?

Wow... Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I don't know how I missed it.

I have a Vita that's been sitting around collecting dust. Finally fired the thing up to play some Jetpack Joyride and Aqua Kitty.

Guess I'll check back every wednesday :)

[quote name='Dev518']I've downloaded all of these and haven't played any yet. Are any of them actually worth some time?[/QUOTE]
Cubixx and Aqua Kitty are both good.
Beat Slider was ok
and Samurai Showdown was fairly crap. The enemies appear on different beats and it's highly off sync

Samurai Showdown: Meh
Beat Slider: I don't get how the music was supposed to fit into the puzzles then again I only beat the first puzzle.
Cubixx: Decent.
Aqua Kitty: Not bad.

So far the games chosen have been not entirely awful but not as good as an Jetpack Joyride or an Angry Birds level of appeal.

bread's done
Back