The Paperboy

$19.99 each ($14.99 with coupon)

Ice Age: Continental Drift 3D Combo
Prometheus 3D Combo
Dispicable Me 3D Combo

TV Seasons

Smallville S10 - $22.99 ($17.99 with)
Fringe S4 - $24.99 ($19.99 with)
Person of Interest S1 - $24.99 ($19.99 with)
Mad Men S5 - $34.99 ($29.99 with)
Homeland S1 - $34.99 ($29.99 with)
Modern Family S3 - $34.99 ($29.99 with)
American Horror Story S1 - $39.99 ($34.99 with)
Sons of Anarchy S4 - $39.99 ($34.99 with)

credit to bainbridge's stache at blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the titles listed (well, those that are available right now) are already at those prices. The only exception is Fringe which is $2 cheaper now than next week.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Tempted to blind buy End of Watch. Anyone recommend it as a rental or one to own?[/QUOTE]

I very much enjoyed it. I saw it a couple of weeks ago because a movie theater by me was showing it again for a week for some reason and both my friend and I had fun watching it.

The best thing I can tell you is that after watching it, I do plan on buying it for my collection as well.

Looks like nothing for me this week, I'm hoping for a deal on Shameless Season 2 before Upgrade and Save ends.

[quote name='leichstein']All of the titles listed (well, those that are available right now) are already at those prices. The only exception is Fringe which is $2 cheaper now than next week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember seeing a lot of these titles on sale for these prices already when I was at Best Buy earlier this week. Was hoping for a good price drop on Mad Men S5 or Justified S3 to use with the upgrade & save.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Tempted to blind buy End of Watch. Anyone recommend it as a rental or one to own?[/QUOTE]

Rent it and save your money I doubt you will ever watch it again.. Training Day was a better movie.

If it helps, I loved it! Saw it 3 times in theaters. One of my favorite films of 2012. I plan on buying it next week.

I'd buy it. I saw it in theatres and loved it. A number of actual cops I've talked to have said it's just about the most realistic cop movie they've seen.

Own it great film.

bread's done
Back