Photo
- - - - -

(dead) Brand New Two Worlds II Premium Edition [Import Germany] [PS3] $9.99 FSS

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#31 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

It should be interesting to hear about the condition of some of these. If I'm not mistaken, in the past people have complained about receiving what appear to be resealed/repackaged boxes with loose, damaged, or missing contents inside.

Amazon got bad with that now even if bought from amazon itself and AWD and fullfilled by amazon. Atleast easy returns. If it comes used and everything there score for the price but neg for feedback. Will post when mine comes sat.

#32 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

I had the 360 Royal edition in my cart with "14 left" showing but couldn't check out. I consoled myself with the German edition for some reason. I have issues ...

Thanks OP. Was able to get a Velvet edition.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#33 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

http://www.amazon.co...f_dp_p_t_4_6WGX

Still available ... a little different, comes with a pin and I believe the bonus disc, soundtrack and cards

I like :D will pass cause i got the bigger edition but that is nice. I plan to give my cousin my vanilla edt.

Posted Image

#34 AcidRain25

AcidRain25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Thanks for heads up OP. As a collector I ordered 1 of each, even the weird Germany Import Version since it seemed to contain different items than the UK/US Version. (T-shirt and letter opener)

#35 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Two worlds [Import EU]

$5.99 FSS

#36 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

I've had the 360 Royal Edition and PS3 Velvet Edition in my cart for months now (I almost bought them at 29.99 numerous times), and I just happened to get out of bed to check my computer and I saw this. Thanks, OP! I was able to get both of them!

I don't see any mention of a statue for the import one.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#37 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

Hmmm .. so I ordered the Premium German import ... and just decided to grab the PS3 velvet edition ...

and I have the main game and DLC from a steam sale ... damn, maybe this was sort of silly ... but for $9.99 I feel like I can make money back if I decide not to keep these.

#38 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Two worlds [Import EU]

$5.99 FSS

It's a trap ...

#39 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

It's a trap ...

haha posted just in case uk felt left out :D

Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition [PS3]
Brand new $9.99 FSS

Left instock most others dead now. Time to play more bl2 new dlc. :D

#40 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Darn, missed out on the letter opener.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#41 lancielegend

lancielegend

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

got Two Worlds 2 Royal Collectors Edition for the Xbox 360!!

#42 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

BTW the seller that sold these are the ones that made it so we should have no problems with the items. Thank god us caggers got first dibs on these.

#43 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Your kidding me. I've had this in my cart for months waiting for a drop this big, and now it's gone.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#44 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Just a FYI when I got these years ago the games looked a bit used and the edtion wasn't sealed. I also ended up getting a partial refund because one of the items was missing, a pin or something? Finger prints on the disc. So YMMV being fully wrapped/new but for $10 I wouldn't complain.

#45 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

lololol goty? this game is shite
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#46 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

I like :D will pass cause i got the bigger edition but that is nice. I plan to give my cousin my vanilla edt.

Posted Image

I went ahead and ordered this edition since I missed out on the others and ill sell my Xbox copy.Is the game region free on PS3? If not I guess I'll keep it sealed.But seriously who gave this game GOTY?

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#47 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Just a FYI when I got these years ago the games looked a bit used and the edtion wasn't sealed. I also ended up getting a partial refund because one of the items was missing, a pin or something? Finger prints on the disc. So YMMV being fully wrapped/new but for $10 I wouldn't complain.

This was sold from the company that made the game not a unknown seller.

#48 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

All OOS.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#49 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

lololol goty? this game is shite

The game is fun coop playing with friends but it is just ok. The extras is why most of us bought it. Why even click this thread if you hated the game?... :roll:

Well worth it and the imported stuff was nice to if you collect such things. You can not make everyone happy. ;)
Also love how people 1 star threads cause they missed a good deal. It makes the op want to post more deals haha.

Edited by FNL 4EVA, 17 January 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#50 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

All OOS.

Misc link has some stuff still but mostly pc now. :cry:

#51 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Two Worlds II Premium Edition [Import Germany] PS3
Brand new $9.99 FSS
Only 5 left in stock.
Posted Image

Rest is PC stuff enjoy who scored. Once this one is gone no need to edit op anymore so when i get mine in i will post how it came in but i have no doubts since 3rd party seller was who released the game.

Edited by FNL 4EVA, 17 January 2013 - 01:24 PM.

#52 lydon

lydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thanks, scored a PS3 Premium. While I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the GOTY (shouldn't it be game of the century? all I hear is that this is the groundbreaking game that changed the industry), I've heard that the dlc is a bit... meh.

Also, to the person wondering if it'll play on american PS3s, I think I heard that PS3 is pretty much region free except for DLC.
Again thanks!

JoeGazi.png

#53 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Thanks, scored a PS3 Premium. While I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the GOTY (shouldn't it be game of the century? all I hear is that this is the groundbreaking game that changed the industry), I've heard that the dlc is a bit... meh.

Also, to the person wondering if it'll play on american PS3s, I think I heard that PS3 is pretty much region free except for DLC.
Again thanks!

I personally loved this game. Wold have loved the Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition for PS3 but only at that price since I already have the game.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#54 apollosrequiem

apollosrequiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Grabbed the Red Velvet Edition for PS3 before it went out of stock. The game received fairly mixed reviews, but for $10 for a game that seems to be as big as it is is not too shabby,

#55 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Grabbed the Red Velvet Edition for PS3 before it went out of stock. The game received fairly mixed reviews, but for $10 for a game that seems to be as big as it is is not too shabby,

Very fun game if people do not boost you're level. My friend had to show off and made me level so fast in a couple mins even when i said not to.. I was so overpowered after and made it so boring. MP is full of hackers that cannot die what a shame about mp. It was awesome until my friend did that stupid boosting. :cry:

Thanks about ps3 region info will come handy down the road.

#56 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Game is fairly fun but I ordered a CE from Topware on Amazon last year or so for $20 and it arrived slightly beat up...and with the figurines head broken off :/

#57 lydon

lydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

I personally loved this game. Wold have loved the Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition for PS3 but only at that price since I already have the game.

Yeah I agree. I haven't played it, but I often find that games that get meh ratings are often quite good. Captain America comes to mind. Loved that game so much.
I just find it funny that this has a GOTY edition. I don't think it received any GOTY awards.

JoeGazi.png

#58 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

The $2.99 X-Blades is shipping soon for me. But the Two Worlds II Velvet Game Of The Year Edition PS3 is saying not yet shipped. And I ordered that while it was still in stock as well. I hope it doesn't mean there going to cancel this one.

Also FNL 4EVA love the kitty avatar. Where is it from? :3 And thanks for the info on the sales too. Wouldn't have found those two I ordered without you.

#59 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

The $2.99 X-Blades is shipping soon for me. But the Two Worlds II Velvet Game Of The Year Edition PS3 is saying not yet shipped. And I ordered that while it was still in stock as well. I hope it doesn't mean there going to cancel this one.

Also FNL 4EVA love the kitty avatar. Where is it from? :3 And thanks for the info on the sales too. Wouldn't have found those two I ordered without you.

No problem my saved for later cart has over 1000 pages and had those in there and showed price change. The kitty i found on google and had to grab it. I got it on hd if you want it. :D

#60 Mitherildir

Mitherildir

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Ah, man...

I missed out on the PS3 Velvet. Been waiting on a price drop like this, too. Good catch, guys!