Value of my NES?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

I have an NES that I would like to sell/trade. I'm not trying to sell it here. I just don't know how much it would be worth. Maybe some of my fellow CAG-ers can help me out. :)

The NES and accessories are in phenomenal shape. They haven't got a scuff or scratch on them. Obviously, they're not "new", but pretty close. I'd guess that they were only used once or twice and then put away. This particular combo has:

NES
Power Pad
2 controllers
1 Zapper Gun
All the OEM cables

Oddly enough, there isn't a cartridge with it. I could order one, but I'm not sure how much more it would increase the value. Any ideas on this, too, would be appreciated.

I can post pictures if necessary. Any input on this is greatly appreciated. :D

#2 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

Sold mine before Christmas for $70 but I had 4 games, 2 controllers and red gun.

2ibzq5d.jpg

#3 J7.

J7.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Goto Ebay, click Advanced (to the right of search), click Complete Listings (below search), enter search term and compare. http://www.ebay.com/...dvsearch/?rt=nc

#4 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

If it's a low serial number it could be worth a little more. Do you have any of the original boxes or manuals, etc?

#5 Tomtom12

Tomtom12

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

I think less than$40 cash online maybe $50 but u will be chargd fees and shipping will be like $15

#6 kit352

kit352

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

maybe 50 bucks on craigslist. The box is worth abit though. I sold my mint box last year for $100 on craigslist. Had multiple people looking for it to.

#7 Tomtom12

Tomtom12

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

Box can double volue twice

#8 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

If you need to sell quickly then of course use CL or eBay, but beware of people trying to lowball on CL. If anyone is interested in old skool consoles, check my stuff that is selling: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336448

Thanks!