[DEAD] Ebay: Bit.Trip Complete, BIN $13.75, Free Shipping, all gone

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

As I'm always up for promoting this game, I found this seller on Ebay who is doing a BIN listing for Bit.Trip Complete for only $13.75 with free shipping, getting closer to that magical $10 price point. The second best price on this right now is Amazon for $17 and some change.

The same seller also has Bit.Trip Saga for $14 BIN with free shipping, though the current Amazon sale of $12.99 trumps that (assuming you qualify for the FSSS).

#2 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Smokin' 84 overall on Metacritic, must be a good game (seriously).

#3 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thanks, OP!

cagSig.png515886.png

#4 Markew001

Markew001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

#5 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Looks kool but I cant bring myself to buy anymore Wii games. :(

#6 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

A great collection, but I bought 'em individually as they were released on Wiiware. :P

oIi9lub.png

#7 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Metacrtric is such a joke. Wish people paid attention in their statistic classes, we would not have this problem.

#8 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Metacrtric is such a joke. Wish people paid attention in their statistic classes, we would not have this problem.

No, it's not a joke. It collects reviews from all over and offers a centralized way to access those reviews. The overall Metacritic score may be skewed, but the individual reviews that go into that are useful, and having a central place in to access those reviews is very helpful. Not every review is good and many are biased pro/against for whatever reason, but it is still useful.

#9 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

All gone, hopefully the seller appreciated the free advert he got on his listing.

A great collection, but I bought 'em individually as they were released on Wiiware. :P

I'd say the CD soundtrack, 120 challenge stages, on-line leader boards, and added easy / hard mode difficulties would make it worth it even if you had all the WiiWare versions.

Though I do hate paying for the same game twice, so I know where you are coming from.

#10 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

No, it's not a joke. It collects reviews from all over and offers a centralized way to access those reviews. The overall Metacritic score may be skewed, but the individual reviews that go into that are useful, and having a central place in to access those reviews is very helpful. Not every review is good and many are biased pro/against for whatever reason, but it is still useful.

You just confirmed it is a joke, there are 90% of gamers going to metacritic taking a look at one bad review or a VERY skewed rating that is completely unfair for certain games. The fact is that there are sites completely basing their evaluation of certain games on the meta critic overall score which is WRONG. Games need to be evaluated on all of their aspects, certain reviewers completely kill their review scores due to one bug, or one feature of the game that they didnt like dropping the review from 75% to 20%.

TLDR; people dont like to read, they take a glance at a metacritic score and are happy with that evaluation of the game... just read between the lines.