[DEAD] Ebay: Bit.Trip Complete, BIN $13.75, Free Shipping, all gone

Billytwoshoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Metacrtric is such a joke. Wish people paid attention in their statistic classes, we would not have this problem.

[quote name='huldrelok']Metacrtric is such a joke. Wish people paid attention in their statistic classes, we would not have this problem.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not a joke. It collects reviews from all over and offers a centralized way to access those reviews. The overall Metacritic score may be skewed, but the individual reviews that go into that are useful, and having a central place in to access those reviews is very helpful. Not every review is good and many are biased pro/against for whatever reason, but it is still useful.

All gone, hopefully the seller appreciated the free advert he got on his listing.

[quote name='maximumzero']A great collection, but I bought 'em individually as they were released on Wiiware. :p[/QUOTE]
I'd say the CD soundtrack, 120 challenge stages, on-line leader boards, and added easy / hard mode difficulties would make it worth it even if you had all the WiiWare versions.

Though I do hate paying for the same game twice, so I know where you are coming from.

[quote name='chimpmeister']No, it's not a joke. It collects reviews from all over and offers a centralized way to access those reviews. The overall Metacritic score may be skewed, but the individual reviews that go into that are useful, and having a central place in to access those reviews is very helpful. Not every review is good and many are biased pro/against for whatever reason, but it is still useful.[/QUOTE]

You just confirmed it is a joke, there are 90% of gamers going to metacritic taking a look at one bad review or a VERY skewed rating that is completely unfair for certain games. The fact is that there are sites completely basing their evaluation of certain games on the meta critic overall score which is WRONG. Games need to be evaluated on all of their aspects, certain reviewers completely kill their review scores due to one bug, or one feature of the game that they didnt like dropping the review from 75% to 20%.

TLDR; people dont like to read, they take a glance at a metacritic score and are happy with that evaluation of the game... just read between the lines.

bread's done
Back