Photo
- - - - -

Ni No Kuni Hardcover Guide Amazon 21.99 ***Price Lowered***

• Please log in to reply
511 replies to this topic

#271 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Checked all 3 gamestops near me after work... All 3 are out of the guide. Seems like stores just got little stock. They said they wont get anymore. So for anyone that wants the guide now... Try and buy it now in amazon or barnes n noble or walmart. Dont think prima will be printing more of this after the restock in amazon... This is going to be a sought after guide in the future for sure

#272 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Did you ever place an order or have one canceled the first or second round?

BTW has anyone received their amazon DLC yet?

Nope must havent, only read a few on Gamefaqs who have.
Posted Image

#273 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Nope must havent, only read a few on Gamefaqs who have.

I could have sworn I saw someone post earlier about wanting to trade the best buy for amazon DLC. Was that in this thread?

#274 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

I got mine, but not via email. I had to contact their CS. I used the chat option, and it took about 30 seconds to get my code.

#275 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

I got mine, but not via email. I had to contact their CS. I used the chat option, and it took about 30 seconds to get my code.

Have you used it yet? Do you know when you get to use/activate the familiars?

#276 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

Yeah, I just had to open a chat with their CS to get my Griffy, and it was quick and easy.

#277 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Yeah, I just had to open a chat with their CS to get my Griffy, and it was quick and easy.

Is this about the DLC with game or guide?

#278 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Yes, I used it...it showed up fine on PSN and downloaded OK. I'm not at the point where I get it in-game though.

#279 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

Yes, I used it...it showed up fine on PSN and downloaded OK. I'm not at the point where I get it in-game though.

When do we get to use them?

#280 Pocketsneak

Pocketsneak

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

In amazon chat now and the CS can't find the code :/

#281 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Go for two! :p

#282 iTETSUO

iTETSUO

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

dealing with the same .. she said she's gonna send it to the right team and expect a response in 2 days .. Fuck that told her i waited long enough send it now lol.

Posted Image

#283 Pocketsneak

Pocketsneak

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Amazons response was that they have no instructions for the code so they can't send one out contact manufacture. :/

#284 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

Try again with a different CS. If that doesn't work, say you'll file a lawsuit. I have a friend who threatens lawsuits whenever even the slightest thing goes wrong and I can't tell you how often it works. I don't do it myself.

#285 Pocketsneak

Pocketsneak

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

Been through 3 CS agents so far 2 online and 1 on the phone.. nada. Perhaps the last time I order though amazon it's looking like, at least for me :/

#286 boraaa

boraaa

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

ah dammit i ordered the ni no kuni guide... now to dig through cs for the code

#287 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

amazon DE/FR have the wizards editions for 89.99 euro. You could probably buy the euro Wizard version, sell the euro wizard version+DLC on ebay and keep the other stuff, and do quite a bit better than Ebay prices.

http://www.amazon.de...8924210&sr=8-1

#288 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

amazon DE/FR have the wizards editions for 89.99 euro. You could probably buy the euro Wizard version, sell the euro wizard version+DLC on ebay and keep the other stuff, and do quite a bit better than Ebay prices.

http://www.amazon.de...8924210&sr=8-1

That euro translate to $120, which I guess would be about the same amount as the Nameco store is after tax/shipping.
Posted Image

#289 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

That euro translate to $120, which I guess would be about the same amount as the Nameco store is after tax/shipping.

atleast you are guarantee to receive what you pay for, unlike with digital river, lol

#290 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Been through 3 CS agents so far 2 online and 1 on the phone.. nada. Perhaps the last time I order though amazon it's looking like, at least for me :/

guess i am going to have to contact cs too, lol

#291 Pocketsneak

Pocketsneak

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

ya but how long would it take to actually receive it? And would all the text be in german and french lol

#292 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

ya but how long would it take to actually receive it? And would all the text be in german and french lol

yes, it might be in german, but most ppl getting the collectors edition, are getting it for the purpose of displaying it, and not actually opening it up, so i doubt it matters to them.

#293 Pocketsneak

Pocketsneak

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

Well they had to submit a ticket as their applications and games department gave them the run around.. we will see what happens.

#294 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Well they had to submit a ticket as their applications and games department gave them the run around.. we will see what happens.

thanks for the update, i am going to be return the guide, if i do not get my code, after i receive it.

#295 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

Seriously, why are you guys freaking out over not receiving the code? You do know it can take a few days. I think it even clearly states that it can take 48 hours after the product had been shipped.

Ive had trouble receiving codes form amazon, but they have always come 2-3 days afterward, one code took a week haha, but I did get it in the end. Its just a bonus. They aren't gonna hold back, or give out too many codes and run out of stock like a steel book.

Oh and BTW, this hardcover guide is fantastic. Anyone on the fence about getting it you def should. Its exactly how I had hoped. I guess I got a discount today in gamestop, I got the guide for about 30 bucks. I guess its because I bought the game at the same time? Either way good deal.
Posted Image

#296 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

Barnes and nobles has this guide IN STOCK for 23.99 . I have a membership so i didn't need the 1.05 filler for free shipping. Tax will apply to some and shipping 3.99 if you can't find a filler. The good news is that it's in stock and i got a notice within an hour that my item was being prepared to ship.

Additionally,

Namco store is reporting the wizard edition sold out and IN STOCK at the same time. Perhaps they are putting cancelled orders back up soon?

http://store.namcoba...168700/sac.true

#297 Pocketsneak

Pocketsneak

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

The problem is that amazon has no idea about this code, there is no instructions on how to handle it.. I've gotten the line a couple times today that Amazon does not do DLC characters.. Another CS i had to send to the page and explain where the offer was located.. they looked but under that offer there were no instructions.. Something is amiss as of late with amazon and it's only been getting worse.

#298 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Are you looking for the Griffy DLC from pre-ordering the game? or the Hurley DLC from the guide? I thought the guide DLC comes with the guide physically ?

#299 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

The problem is that amazon has no idea about this code, there is no instructions on how to handle it.. I've gotten the line a couple times today that Amazon does not do DLC characters.. Another CS i had to send to the page and explain where the offer was located.. they looked but under that offer there were no instructions.. Something is amiss as of late with amazon and it's only been getting worse.

especially with dlc codes, i heard horror stories from people not receiving their codes with amazon. better be safe than sorry

#300 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Are you looking for the Griffy DLC from pre-ordering the game? or the Hurley DLC from the guide? I thought the guide DLC comes with the guide physically ?

really? can any1 who got the guide confirm this ?