http://www.filleritem.com/

I prefer this one as it lets you narrow it down by category:

http://www.superfillers.com/

#32 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Tempted, but the Wizard's edition companion book should do the job. I have already spent $120 on this game any more would be going a bit overboard.

Try close to $400, then we'll talk.

#33 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

I guess I don't get the point of these guides anymore, now that the internet exists and you generally can find information online eventually.

The Bayonetta Guide was an investment.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#34 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

I haven't bought a guide since Morrowind but if this is filled with gorgeous Ghibli art, it's probably worth it!
Posted Image

#35 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Ordered... I really hope it is different from the Wizard's Edition book though!

#36 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Try close to $400, then we'll talk.

You spent $400 on the Wizard's Edition? You forget to preorder in time?

#37 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

You spent $400 on the Wizard's Edition? You forget to preorder in time?

He probably means 400 total for everything he ordered. Multiple copies and guides and whatever else.

I'm not sure exactly how much I've spent on Ni no Kuni merchandise so far but it's well over 400... :-#

#38 argyle

argyle

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

I think I signed onto the wrong site...I could SWEAR I typed in CHEAPassgamer.com. :-P

I plan on getting the guide, and that along with the regular edition will be good for me. ;)
Posted Image

#39 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

I think I signed onto the wrong site...I could SWEAR I typed in CHEAPassgamer.com. :-P

I plan on getting the guide, and that along with the regular edition will be good for me. ;)

Or you could buy the wiz Ed, sell it for $300, wait for the reg version to be $20 and buy it. Now THAT'S CHEAP.

#40 Lynn Kyle

Lynn Kyle

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

I pre-ordered this a while ago actually. But I forgot all about it until now. Can't wait for the game Tuesday.

I don't buy the guide with every game I purchase nowadays but when I do it's either for convenience or collector purposes.

#41 honkyjesus

honkyjesus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Is this a deal, or just something you like?

#42 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Look at the page and see the MSRP. :/

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#43 captainenforcer

captainenforcer

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

I don't buy the guide with every game I purchase nowadays but when I do it's either for convenience or collector purposes.

This read like the most interesting man in the world in the Dos Equis commercials.

#44 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

My wife's Amazon account has prime. Mine does not. I had the $5 Facebook credit from a few months ago on my account. I applied that to the purchase. Now I see the price didn't update so I ask Amazon to adjust the price down. They did the adjustment and my free shipping disappeared and my $5 promo disappeared and I ended up owing more money.

#45 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

My wife's Amazon account has prime. Mine does not. I had the $5 Facebook credit from a few months ago on my account. I applied that to the purchase. Now I see the price didn't update so I ask Amazon to adjust the price down. They did the adjustment and my free shipping disappeared and my $5 promo disappeared and I ended up owing more money.

You do realize that your wife can share her prime status with you, right?

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#46 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

Well, I won't be able to take advantage of any future price drops. The book's price was reduced to $18.99 and shipping was set to zero.

You are now connected to Sharanya from Amazon.com.
Me:The price of this book has been reduced below my price for several days and your price match has not happened. Please lower my price.

Sharanya:Hello, my name is Sharanya. I'll be happy to help you.
Thanks for letting us know about the price changes.
Is this the item, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Prima Official Game Guide?

Me:yes

Sharanya:I've reviewed your order and see that your items haven't shipped yet. I've edited the price of the item.

Me:I have to pay shipping now?
and you took away my $5 promotion
Now it's much more expensive...

Sharanya:In this case, I'll make an exception and waive the shipping charge for the order.

Me:What about the $5 promotional credit that I had used on it that disappeared?

Sharanya:I see that the promotion is still available in your account.

Me:Could you please reapply it then?

Sharanya:I see that the promotion was issued by video game team so it will be applied to the eligible item only.

Me:Then it must have been a different promotion. I had a temporary promotion from an Amazon facebook promo that was good on purchases up to a certain date. I used that $5 credit on this item and now it's disappeared after you made your changes.

Sharanya:Would you mind if I put you on hold for a minute or two while I check that?

Me:That's fine.

Sharanya:I'm so sorry the promotion was disappeared.
I'll manually edit the price of the item for $5 promotion

Me:Okay, I appreciate it.

Sharanya:I've edited the price. You're order total is $18.99.

Me:Thank you and have a great day.

Sharanya:It was my pleasure helping you!
can I help you with anything else?

Me:That's it.

Sharanya:You're welcome!
Thanks for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again!

You do realize that your wife can share her prime status with you, right?

Yes but we both had the $5 facebook credit's. So I didn't want the one on my account going to waste. I almost exclusively use her account for purchases except in these types of situations.

#47 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

No I mean she can actually give you Prime access. You can share your Prime with family members.

Login to her account.
Go to Your Account
Then click: Manage Prime Membership

Scroll down:

Invite a household member Posted Image Up to four household members may share the shipping benefits of this membership.

She can then share it with your Amazon login (use your email to invite). And you will have Prime.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#48 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

No I mean she can actually give you Prime access. You can share your Prime with family members.

Login to her account.
Go to Your Account

Scroll down:

Invite a household member Posted Image Up to four household members may share the shipping benefits of this membership.

She can then share it with your Amazon login (use your email to invite). And you will have Prime.

I was unaware.

#49 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Login to her account.
Go to Your Account

Scroll down:

I think it depends though. With Student Prime you can't do that.

#50 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Yeah I dont know about Student Prime. Was referencing normal Prime. Just taught I help you out for the future.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#51 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I was unaware.

I believe you can share it with up to 3 other people. But those "free" accounts only get free shipping - no Prime videos, etc.

#52 p-spiddy

p-spiddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

In for this. Thanks for the heads up, op. At this price I can afford to gamble that it's full of artwork.

#53 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yeah I dont know about Student Prime. Was referencing normal Prime. Just taught I help you out for the future.

Thanks, I signed up. Do the people have to have the same address or could other family members elsewhere get it?

#54 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

im on the fence is this worth it if you ordered the wizard edition? i thought it comes with a book which is basically a strategy guide

#55 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

The book included with the collector's edition is not a strategy guide

#56 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

im on the fence is this worth it if you ordered the wizard edition? i thought it comes with a book which is basically a strategy guide

Not really, the book included with the WE is more of a book with lore of the game.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#57 sirhansirhan

sirhansirhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Is it rare for Amazon to cancel orders? I ordered this on Barnes and Noble back when Amazon was OOS for pre-orders and then I ordered it from Amazon as well. I was concerned about canceling my pre-order for B&N in case Amazon doesn't have sufficient supply.

Will that even be a problem with Amazon?

Amazon has cancelled three items on me in the past year, all under what I feel are dubious circumstances. That said, I pretty much always use the free shipping option, which other people in this thread warn against.

I've had this guide preordered through Barnes & Noble for several months for $23.52, though it's $26.65 there now. In other threads people have warned that B&N doesn't package their guides well enough, but I'm willing to give them a shot after getting boned by Amazon several times. Besides, their free shipping is way faster than Amazon's.

#58 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Thanks, I signed up. Do the people have to have the same address or could other family members elsewhere get it?

It could be other addresses

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#59 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

I'm sure this has been mentioned but it's another $3 off if ordered with the game.

#60 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

This read like the most interesting man in the world in the Dos Equis commercials.

Great, now I'm thirsty. Hurry up spring, I miss beer and baseball!