Photo
- - - - -

BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3), $20.98 at Target. YMMV?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Just got put on my shelf today oh wells hopefully I can get it cheaper in the future. How are the stickers that come with the game can some post a pic?

#122 kashmoney623

kashmoney623

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

My local Target has it listed for $20.98. No sale signs or anything.

#123 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Picked up last one at a Target I just stopped in. I have both already (BS1 on 360) but I wanted the DLC. They did price adjust it.

EDIT: Decided to make a Target run and all the locations had it listed for $20.98. This was in Houston's San Felipe, Meyerland, and S. Main locations.

Edited by ryne candy, 30 January 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#124 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

guess this didn't post the first time I tried......

I looked online when I got home and read there is problem with the game freezing. On the 2K forum, someone said you had to install everything and it should take care of the freezing. However, someone else said that it makes one of the DLC unplayable (the dlc changes the story) and if you upload the dlc it once again brings the freezing issue.

Anyone having problem with this? I might just take it back tomorrow and wait for Infinite to come out, since I have Bioshock 2 already on PS3.

Edited by ryne candy, 30 January 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#125 get_loud

get_loud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

guess this didn't post the first time I tried......

I looked online when I got home and read there is problem with the game freezing. On the 2K forum, someone said you had to install everything and it should take care of the freezing. However, someone else said that it makes one of the DLC unplayable (the dlc changes the story) and if you upload the dlc it once again brings the freezing issue.

Anyone having problem with this? I might just take it back tomorrow and wait for Infinite to come out, since I have Bioshock 2 already on PS3.

Can you elaborate a little? Which game, which DLC and where and when does it freeze?

#126 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Most of the posts I see talk about playing Bioshock 1 and the game freezing (not having installed BS2 or the DLC). Looked like if you downloaded/installed everything before playing the game, it would stop the game from freezing. However one of the dlc "Museum/Challenge Rooms DL" alters the story and if you install that DLC, the freezing problem pops back up.

edit: freezing seems to happen on loading screens

#127 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

are you talking about this thread? the problem is if you make a save without installing the museum and challenge room DLC first then install said DLC after the save the will not load and freeze. if you install the DLC then install the game data your good to go just start a fresh new save and you should have no problems.
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#128 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

are you talking about this thread? the problem is if you make a save without installing the museum and challenge room DLC first then install said DLC after the save the will not load and freeze. if you install the DLC then install the game data your good to go just start a fresh new save and you should have no problems.

thanx...will do.