VITA 32GB Memory Card $75.77 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cibello20

Cibello20

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

I know it's been cheaper, but overall it usually stays at $80 bucks. So, in case anybody wants to bite for a few bucks cheaper than that, here's the link.

http://www.amazon.co...ita memory card

#2 PerryD

PerryD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

My $60 order on Dec 26th from the Sony Store finally shipped.

#3 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

What's the lowest it's ever gotten?

#4 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

check camelcamelcamel.com for info like that. Looks like $71.99 back in August.

#5 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

That's the one I jumped on. That was a very good deal imo. Problem now is that sure Soul Sacrifice is coming in a couple months but Nintendo has Luigis Mansion coming just a week or two after so now if I had to choose I'd get a 3DS and that over a Vita and SS. Not to mention we know Pokemon is coming.

Also nobody is going to want a Vita in a few months anyway when we get some more concrete info on the new consoles. I just don't know wtf Sony is thinking.

I love my Vita, can't stop playing All-Stars and MK. The new generation will come, but it will be at least a year of wait time until I decide to jump on any of them :)

#6 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

When I got to the actual page it says ~$90 but on the PS Vita general page it shows the ~$75 price.

EDIT: Looks like it's ~$90 on the general page now too.

#7 tilcfast

tilcfast

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

A week or two ago the Sony Store had the cards on sale at 20% off, and then gave an additional 20% off when you checked out.

The 32GB card ended up around $60 after discounts if i recall correctly. They went out of stock fairly quickly. I missed out unfortunately. I was hoping it was a sign of an impending price drop. No such luck yet.

#8 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

I thought I'd be hampered when I got a 16gb. But I've been perfectly fine, haven't had one case where I needed to delete something. I just delete stuff when i'm done and I have no storage issue. I also have an 8gb if it ever comes to that.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#9 karlgaming

karlgaming

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

I bought one at best buy last week for 100, can i get the difference back from them if i show them this ad?

#10 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

I bought one at best buy last week for 100, can i get the difference back from them if i show them this ad?

I read they are still matching online prices till the 31st but they will only match to the current price, which is $90.87 (according to OP link). They will only match products sold & shipped by Amazon (no 3rd parties or fulfilled by Amazon).