Until Dawn | 39.99 Preorder @ Amazon and Best Buy

Bleh had no idea it was Move exclusive. No thanks. Sounded fun too. I can't believe they don't add normal controls in for these games.

[quote name='Byakurai']Given that it's a move exclusive game, I'm not surprised that the MSRP is $39.99[/QUOTE]

You sure it's move exclusive? It usually says move only, this just says move compatable. I could be wrong. Anyhow looks kinda cool, preordered.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']You sure it's move exclusive? It usually says move only, this just says move compatable. I could be wrong. Anyhow looks kinda cool, preordered.[/QUOTE]

Label for it says Playstation Move Required. Check the link that says "Info" in the first post.

where do you see this? it says move compatible on the case not required, I think you are confused because on the "info" link on the bottom right area it says Playstation move required accessories, then it says you need the camera and controller thing.

I think that means to use move you need those, not to play the game. but worst case scenario you cancel preorder right?

I forgot about this game, looked really cool too. I was worried about the MSRP, glad its $40‚ I wonder when it'll release.

I heard about this game sometime ago. It's supposed to be a horror/slasher game. Move is OPTIONAL. Pre-ordered. Thanks, TC!

It was going to be a MOVE exclusive game but they have added dual shock support, which makes me happy since I'm way too lazy to setup the move.

[quote name='therealdeal19']It was going to be a MOVE exclusive game but they have added dual shock support, which makes me happy since I'm way too lazy to setup the move.[/QUOTE]

too lazy to plug in a USB cord....that's a new level of lazy

[quote name='shadowkast']too lazy to plug in a USB cord....that's a new level of lazy[/QUOTE]

You also have to find the move and angle the camera. Not such an easy task now.

[quote name='joeyshadows']You also have to find the move and angle the camera. Not such an easy task now.[/QUOTE]
But...who unplugs the camera? It sits in front of the TV and stays there.

[quote name='therealdeal19']It was going to be a MOVE exclusive game but they have added dual shock support, which makes me happy since I'm way too lazy to setup the move.[/QUOTE]
Um...the Move is designed to make you move.

It's not as simple as leaving it plugged in when you have a 15 month old running around your house and I'd prefer not having lots of crap out when they're not used all that often. It's a lot easier for me to press the PS button on the dual shock controller and be off and playing. Whereas, I'd have to get the camera and PS move controllers out, plug in the camera, and configure the move. Anyways, I won't derail this thread any further since I was merely being facetious and didn't realize that my statement would garner so much interest...

bread's done
Back